twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine sea punk and ska combined

Slam death metal & brostep hybrid

you know how industrial music has the factory cling clang sounds
my idea is to bring some sounds from before the industrial revolution
music with sounds of wood being cut with axes, windmills, hammers and nails
music from a simpler time

the same drum beat for 4 minutes with poetry over it

garage rock style psych guitar fuzz with lo-fi fucked up synths and hype rhythms with blown out reverb vocals and fucked vocoder with THICC basslines

>he can't appreciate good rhythm
>he can't appreciate good poetry
>he can't appreciate the skill it takes to vocalise a complex rhythm over another rhythm

i had this idea where I wanted to sample the cicada song and make a song out of that somehow

tornado sirens too

steam punk... it's basically uh, people dress in Victorian-era costumes and have cool gadjets and stuff... oh, and sometimes play music

lol shut the fuck up man

A mixture of funk, power pop, and trap.

lo-fi post-punk dungeon-synth funk

This

Music that is supposed to be from the perspective of every day organisms and objects

Like each song or album (if you want to get all high brow) would be from the point of view of something like a coffee mug, a squirrel, a light switch

Anything really

did you just found out about noise lol

I feel like if you did that you'd actually have to be pretty creative to create music that matches the aesthetics of the different things

Found out about it, trolled the thread, released a fake album to take the piss all in one day.

I want to make shoegaze/dream pop that sounds like you're on top of a mountain instead of in space or on the beach.

Imagine if aliens made music

wow you are such a trollzord
hope no one notices you don't know shit about music right

Seems to have flown under the radar so far.

nu metal but also hard techno like gabber, hardstyle, speedcore & extratone

Bruh, get on it

post-rock but instead of complex yet boring/clean guitar work a shit ton of overdubbed, atonal singing (instead of spoken word about the death of god or whatever)

They already do

This

baby metal

youtube.com/watch?v=0YF-XO_CWCI
rubbish track, kinda ashamed I know of this tbqh

That's the point dude

But it just wouldn't be the aesthetics

It would also be about immersing yourself in the idea that you can become these things and know what effect they have on daily life

What a beautiful idea

Retro-noise

Something I've always wanted to make myself:

Electronic music that has the intricacy of Flying Lotus or Arca but with post-rock or progressive rock structure and song lengths. Like 10+ minute psychedelic instrumental hip hop epics

I tried making something like this once but I'm not talented enough

I tried making something like this once but I'm not talented enough

If you really cared about the idea, or about music at all, you'd find some way to sonically capture what you mean to go for

Listen to "The Way Out" by the Books

Yeah I COULD do it but it would take years to advance to the level of a professional producer and I have other more important pursuits in life

This kind of describes Endtroducing, though I'm sure you've already heard it

I seriously want to make progressive dreamfunk a thing

Post-avant jazzcore sounds awful though

garage punk exotica

I want to hear Krautrock mixed with Post-Hardcore or punk.

The closest I've come is Chrome - Half Machine Lip Moves but that doesn't really cut it.

Medieval reggae

nu-metal