Why the FUCK do I need an xposed module to rotate my phone's screen 180 degrees in a portrait orientation?

Why the FUCK do I need an xposed module to rotate my phone's screen 180 degrees in a portrait orientation?

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-195251.png (1080x2160, 134K)

Why the fuck do you wanted to display your phone upside down lmao

I have one of those beds that you can raise and lower the head manually and my USB cable can be too short if it's right side up whebmy bed is raised even a little bit

Custom ROMs don't have this problem.

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-062014.png (1080x1920, 77K)

when his head is hanging off the bed while a black man is fuckig his face. obviously

because you're not using LineageOS, for some reason

>yt background playback
install newpipe

>still using xposed

The roms are the one thing I miss from my Nexus 4. Let's just hope we start to get stable roms for the honor 7x now that it's supposedly getting treble soon

Not on the honor 7x yet

What's wrong with it?

the bigger question is why you can't tailor cell service settings without xposed. When my phone is asleep I want 4g sometimes (mostly per-app), 2g always for push. Not 4g always.

What is a $2 usb extension cable, Alex?

>Why didn't Jewgle waste development time implementing a retarded feature that maybe three people will use?

>throw more hardware at it
t. Pajeet

Because otherwise normies will get confused. Never forget that you live on a planet with 8 billion literal retards.

Xiaomi does this

Thank god
Finally I remembered it's name

>autoinstall
Are you retarded OP

Use LineageOS

Let's re-engineer a whole display stack just so some NEET doesn't have to pay 0.50 for a longer usb cable

Or implementing it by default and massively extending battery life
it almost doubled my G3 battery life

/thread

It's already implemented, just intentionally disabled.