It's actually a good album

>it's actually a good album

how the fuck did this happen?

its garbage

She chose good producers and good collaborators

/thread

Beyoncé has been making good music since 2006, man. Sup Forums just occasionally has Sup Forumsfags come around and pretend she's bad because they're afraid of gorgeous black women who make them confused about their aryan obsession with pale beauties

>established people write your music for you
>all she has to do is sing it
not that impressive or unbelievable senpai

same goes for Michael Jackson

Thriller is still a good album

he could write too.

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough.

beyonce is good

beyonce writes too

has she ever had solo writing credit on a song? every album she's released this decade has had more than three on each song.

this literally changes nothing shes a great singer and has spunk

that's fine just don't compare her to Michael Jackson thanks

It's a 6/10. Honestly ranks towards the bottom of all the 2016 releases i've heard so far.

It's still her best work to date. Musically, it's pretty varied, and thankfully she's finally shown some vocal restraint. There's no "Drunk in Love"s on this thing.

"beauties"
mfw

I think the best thing about Lemonade is how she manages to overcome all the feelings of hostility toward Jay-Z that she loses herself in during the first half and realize (during 'All Night') that there's still so much to salvage there. There is acutally some legitimately touching poetry in the lyrics to that track.

On an unrelated note, 'Formation' is just undeniable.

she the queen bro

>forcing yourself to like it so you don't seem racist

First post best post has never been so accurate

I love it, I don't get the hate.

you read the pitchfork review and got bluepilled, that's how, you fuckin impressionable philistine

And?

There are a million great singers and performers out there, doesn't mean they have a talent for producing a good song on their own.

Tonsil cheese is delicious.

Love Drought and Freedom happened.

I like black women