Intel: 3

tweaktown.com/news/61194/virtually-all-amd-cpus-affected-spectre-flaws/index.html

Intel: 3
AMD: 14

Where were you when Intel did a better job rushing hardware to market than AMD?

Attached: threadripper son.jpg (1388x1061, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usn.ubuntu.com/3531-2/
wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/KnowledgeBase/SpectreAndMeltdown
doublepulsar.com/on-amd-flaws-from-cts-labs-f167ea00e4e8
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Intel-Microcode-20180312
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess this is what they get for copying Intels branch execution instead of making their own version

>tries to forget Meltdown
Nice try, but you'll have to shill better than that to line your pockets with Intel kickbacks.

>Spectre-like flaws
AMD is already affected by one variant of spectre but so is every cpu with OoO execution.

>It seems AMD is in some deep trouble, with an Israeli security firm publishing details on 13 critical security flaws, with CTS-Labs reporting that it affects Ryzen Workstation, Ryzen Pro, Ryzen Mobile, and EPYC processors.

These flaws are nothing like spectre

AMD didn't, but applel and arm did for their a75 core.

meanwhile intel advices distributors to NOT apply mitigations
usn.ubuntu.com/3531-2/
wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/KnowledgeBase/SpectreAndMeltdown

>AMD is already affected by one variant of spectre but so is every cpu with OoO execution.
only FX and older?

This is why we need open hardware

Attached: 1332418621533.jpg (800x609, 440K)

>failing to bullshit made by fake security firms in order to manipulate stock prices

Intel's vulnerability stretches back to every CPU since the '90s. This vulnerability applies to just the last couple years of CPU's, terrible yes but nowhere near as huge in scope.

It's actually pretty bad for them that this bomb was dropped right before their next release.

>CTS Labs
>Literally Israeli company
>Founded in 2017, have 16 years of experience
>Whitepaper doesn't have proof of concept
>Doesn't have CVE either
>Linus Torvalds already denied it
>Domains are protected by domainsbyproxy.com
>Pic related is from the video
You really fall into the bait that hard, don't you?

Attached: 1 [email protected] (960x1198, 192K)

>there's a retard who tought that a server room is a place for an interview

Actually, it was a green screen kek

doublepulsar.com/on-amd-flaws-from-cts-labs-f167ea00e4e8

Yes, i know. Only a retard would believe that a server room will make a perfect place to a tech interview.
Without any noise too. Companies would paid fortunes for these magical servers that don't emmit any kind of noise.

>muh joos
go back to Sup Forums

Attached: casey-neistat.jpg (1140x700, 92K)

Attached: 3ae.png (343x400, 71K)

Make me you whiny little cuck.

Attached: 08a5049fa3bd1e.jpg (500x544, 183K)

You do realize racism is against global rules right?

This will be your only guidance on this.

Please cry harder soygoy, your eternal tears sustain me.

Attached: 8b1b9d9dc.jpg (710x532, 155K)

oops.

Attached: 6f0f4c19a3ce.gif (400x300, 103K)

Good goy.

Attached: 90b38788.jpg (1300x1300, 212K)

I thought that jews weren't a race.

>judaism
>racism

You realize all the kvetching in the world won't make us go away.

This will be your only guidance on this.

Daily reminder:
Only jews get offended by the jews meme.

they aren't
religion isn't race cucks

Then isn't racism. Just religious intolerance, right?

Then by your own definition racism against kikes can't exist.

Try harder next time filthy kike.

Attached: cc31e9cda5.jpg (1171x753, 120K)

Racism isn't welcome here, you were warned.

Yawn. switching tactics won't work either.

Attached: 1516423856747.jpg (585x583, 79K)

>HE POSTED IT AGAIN!

You aren't scaring anyone kike.

Anyone know when Ryzen 2 launch is occurring and when the X470 boards will be available? I want to do a new build and my Ryzen/X370 needs a partner

I'm not going to violate Sup Forums rules. I'm just going to point out the rule breaking in this thread and hope you can infer what your antisemitism risks.

(you)

Attached: 1520378105753.jpg (720x537, 65K)

Yes. Crying kikes.

>continues vaguely threatening (((implications)))

kek, this.

(you)

Attached: leftypol.jpg (263x200, 17K)

Snitches get stitches, or didn't Jamal anally teach you that yet?

I like how Spectre and Meltdown get six months of notice to fix the bugs for Intel and AMD gets a single day of notice for 13 bugs.

Attached: 1520558299296.png (640x640, 708K)

It's amazing how much racism and antisemitism have infected so many boards on Sup Forums. I guess they really did make america "great" again.

when did tweaktown go so wrong?

Attached: .png (797x826, 523K)

>Always that one faggot that has a perpetual hard-on for Sup Forums lurking in Sup Forums ready to pounce the moment anything remotely Sup Forums related gets a passing mention

You seriously need to seek help dude, it's no one here's fault if you get assblasted on Sup Forums, and coming here and bitching about it is only going to attracts the trolls, especially since you get so easily booty bothered about it, maybe you should fucking take a minute and come to the realization that you bring it onto yourself, yeah? Maybe stop whining about it like a 12 year old bleeding cunthole.

You're the one violating board rules if anything faggot.

>with an Israeli security firm publishing details on 13 critical security flaws, with CTS-Labs
>CTS-Labs
disregarded.

Maybe you should take a cold, hard look at yourself and wonder why you have this impotent rage. Why are you so scared of other groups? Did your dad leave you? Did a hispanic kid whip your ass when you were younger?

You need help. You and all of Sup Forums, it's fucking cancer and will just get Sup Forums shut down. Not that you would care, you need an echo chamber to spew your vile rhetoric to feel like you are worth a damn in this life.

Pro-tip: You aren't worth a damn you antisemitic crab.

>The jew kvetches some more

Is that the best you have? Thought so

>Pro-tip

12 year old cunthole confirmed

Take your meds, and seek help.

I think the heeb doth kvetch too much.

Attached: 5a2.jpg (1214x1239, 356K)

I'm an Intel shill too but you're too much man.

All that projection! Did Jamal deny you your good boy points this week?

Attached: 1520518013259.png (1019x806, 1M)

10-11 years ago nobody here would have bat an eye at a someone calling Intel out for their kikery, what the fuck is this shit? JIDF pls go.

You sound downright bitter m8, perhaps you should quit the internet while you're somewhat ahead.

How does it feel to be retarded? Honest question.

Lol this is attempt to discredit amd is hilarious. These guys are set to lose alot of money on their short positions.

Your definition of echo chamber is any site that allows free speech of any kind without absurd amounts of censoring. Everywhere such a place exist, NatSoc is king.

Yeah your second attempt at the post doesn't sound like any better English, man

This right here.

You may as well fuck off this board friendo, because you will always have a problem here.

Eh, I'm too drunk to English right now. I miss how things used to be, everybody was natsoc back then... Or racism + libertarian.

Attached: 4chanfirefox1.png (1680x1050, 373K)

>NatSoc is king

Attached: grug_ugtism.jpg (489x442, 40K)

>implying it isn't.

Attached: 1520804801315.jpg (480x448, 26K)

Unfortunately this thread has descended into a bunch of jews and black people calling each other names and racially berating each other.

This thread is now a stephen hawking memorial thread

Picture related - it's stephen hawking when he was younger, before voice synthesizers and wheelchairs had been invented

Attached: 1520112501409.jpg (1200x900, 404K)

>NatSoc is king.
NatSoc is gay, you are gay, stop being gay and also posting

Attached: Paragraph_175_(2000)_avi_snapshot_01_03_19_2012_02_23_03_29_36.jpg (640x368, 33K)

I can see why that guy moot left this forum. The users are cancerous AF and Sup Forums really ruins every sub on here.

his name was mood you newfag

This is quality of claims of vulnerabilities.

Attached: Exploit.png (649x85, 15K)

kek, I like you.

I don't like you. shoo shoo stinky jew.

It's like you literally don't know how to stop.

24h notice before press release
No technical details on the white paper
Website is literally "amdflaws.com" and it's full of infographics

It reeks of investor manipulation, the claims are probably bogus too.

It's like they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

Please please please... Schlomo. It's just a Joke. We're all Jews here.

Attached: CHPvgRPUgAAuZvT.jpg (500x550, 12K)

>RyzenFall
hmmmmm.....

#ThereIsNoEvidence6MillionDied

Attached: holocaust tycoon.jpg (1548x1696, 401K)

got me thinkin

I could make one, but it would be a water cooled server, apparently there are about 20% of them worldwide.

bugs that not only require the attacker to have hardware access, require the attacker to have admin privileges, and require the attacker to flash the BIOS. At this point your fucked no matter what, saying this is an AMD problem is just bullshit to manipulate stocks.

guys remember global rule 3, it keeps our boards not pol/shit lets keep it that way

What if AMD people made it to make intel look bad?

Attached: 28377575_10215418366595047_5770432915883376570_n.jpg (650x494, 24K)

Hey would you look at that, Intel finally sharts out spectre fixes after months of busted systems.

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Intel-Microcode-20180312

Good timing this AMD advisory came out to divert attention from Intel's poor performance, quite the coincidence! :^)

I've discovered a new flaw called KEKTEL to exploit you need physical access to an Intel powered system and plug a USB keylogger into the USB port. This flaw allows attackers to get all passwords and credit-card data entered onto the Intel Coreā„¢ system including administrator credentials.

It is not possible to patch Intel systems for KEKTEL flaw and affects all Intel systems ever made. (plug a USB card into earlier systems.)

I'm a brainlet, but could this vulnerability mean you could run native arm Android or Debian on the 32bit cortex chip of the tpm?
that would be pretty neat.
thx

>exploit that requires admin privilegies with local acces
>it needs signed drivers
Worst fucking exploit in history

geez, you're all out to defend intel huh