Whos your least favorite Sup Forumscore or sub Sup Forumscore artist?

whos your least favorite Sup Forumscore or sub Sup Forumscore artist?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/zUAcXba.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

King Crimson.

kys

Run the Jewels. Yeah I fucking get it you can rap really fast about your penis.

I didn't know RTJ was Sup Forumscore

NMH

>kys
>in an unpopular opinion thread

If you made a list of Sup Forums's most discussed 2010s artists they'd be in the top 10

Not talked about much this year because it's been a while since RTJ2, but they were almost as memed as dg at their peak

MBV

whats the difference between mucore and submucore?

american football, arcade fire, the antlers, that whole indie rock thing isn't really for me

Same

Radiohead.
I will never get them

In the main eight, Kanye.

In the larger chart, Arcade Fire.

It's not enough to manifest serious dislike, though.

Not a big Radiohead fan at all, never liked Converge, Can is eh, Trout Mask Replica is a joke, MF DOOM is boring, J Dilla is overrated, I hated BTAM's Colors so much I never checked out anything else they did... eh, off the top the head that's me anyway

neutral milk hotel

aaron ellis

>unpopular opinion thread
where in the OP does it state this

retarded tripfag

Sup Forumscore is eternally Animal Collective, Neutral Milk Hotel, Radiohead, My Bloody Valentine, King Crimson, Death Grips, and Kanye West. Anything outside of this is from people who don't like one of the artists and want to replace it either with submucore or flavor of the month.

Submucore is basically the 500 most talked about bands, with 100 of them rotating due to trends.

weezer is complete and utter dogshit and their fans need to grow up

Sup Forumscore: The Money Store, ITAOTS, Floral Shoppe, MPP
sub/mu/core: Velocity:Design:Comfort, Long Season, Alien Rap, Good Morning Good Night

Beatles and Pink Floyd don't count because they aren't cult bands, they're just famous everywhere

are you some sort of special retard

Anything by AnCo

Talk Talk & Tame Impala. I think they're both too boring to warrant a mention

Yo I want you to check out the second track off of New Psycho Actives if you like anything to do with trip-hop at all.

>Sup Forumscore has a precise definition
Point me to the encyclopedia entry friendo

The Antlers and Tame Impala are awful. On the flip side of things, I discovered Burial and Have a Nice Life through Sup Forumscore and they are wonderful. I'd give Sup Forums taste a light 7

radiohead, bjork, kanye west, sufjan stevens, grimes, and anything emo

They are so varied, there must be something for you. What have you listened to?

where did i imply that

I think this is still the best example of Sup Forumscore even if it's a bit old i.imgur.com/zUAcXba.jpg

>bjork
but bjork is good, if you can forget waifufags

>whos your least favorite Sup Forumscore or sub Sup Forumscore artist?
>Sup Forumscore.
The term Sup Forumscore heavily implies that the artists are collectively lauded or at least enjoyed by Sup Forums as a general community.
OP, however, is asking users to state their least favorite Sup Forumscore artists as individuals. Therefore, the opinion is bound to be unpopular with most of Sup Forums.
The fact that I had to spell that out for you makes you the retarded one here.

All of them. Sup Forumscore is collectivist bandwagon cancer.

Their albums that are talked about most on Sup Forums and on the Sup Forumscore pictures. Though listening to those albums put me off from them, I did give the rec by a listen and it isn't so bad.

Not Talk Talk I meant Everything Everything

To be fair I've never really given her a fair chance. The stuff of hers I've heard by chance didn't do it for me at all though, and the waifu thing sux

hmm

The original rec guy.

I don't know if elected to, but if you liked the second track try the first track and see how you feel about it.

What do you dislike about Sufjan? Which album have you checked out?

T H I S
H
I
S

Favorite: Animal Collective

Least Favorite: Kanye West + all other meme rap

Holy shit you're making a mountain out of a molehill

There is nothing unpopular about disliking Sup Forumscore. Do you think disliking the Beatles is an unpopular opinion? Same goes with Sup Forumscore.

Kill yourself my man

I listened to illinoise and michigan cause I like folk

He has a nice voice and i wont deny he's a talented musician, but it was just really bland stuff to me, nothing remarkable about it

either that, or you truly have horrid taste.

>muh obscure albums
How does it feel to have your taste dictated by what others will mayyybe think about you?

swans

Well, it depends a lot on what you like. I'm a fan of folk and pic related is 10/10 imo. If you liked that guy's rec you might like Transverse Temporal Gyrus

Cringe tier post

oops. I meant to post a pic of Campfire Songs

Ok thats fine, i wasn't sure if you were gonna pull out the ol' "he is objectively shit" trick

(You)

Radiohead and Sufjan Stevens. Never.

Kanye. I think the first two albums and 808 are good, but the rest is utter crap. MDBTF is overrated and Yeezus is so fucking bad. It's just controversial fashion week hiphop. Haven't even listened to TLOP.

wow. now I know how these guys
feel

same desu

kanye

this

But first 2 album is best, and MBDTF is pretty overrated although its a good album

its true though swans never made anything over a 3/5
weezer never made anything over a 1.5 though

Has no one really said Antlers yet? Hospice was so sad and emotional 8 years ago but it's so boring to me now. Rest of their work is mediocre.

Reeeeeeee

THESE

easily anco, they're fucking dweebs
easily the best Sup Forumscore
fucking dweeb

>mfw all the plebs in the thread who can't into music

Either them or Animal Collective. I would also say The Antlers but who even cares about them any more.

AnCo blows cock

Its kiddy music for autistic adults

Fucking Swans. How can you enjoy such boring dreary music?

>weeb calling people dweeb

most things in life are overrated desu

Death Grips

It's in the charts as sub-Sup Forumscore so I think it counts

All of the ones that are famous through viral marketing and memetic exposure. Death Grips, HANL, Macintosh Plus, Lil B, etc.

I legitimately hate death grips. I don't like other moogore like NMH or MBDTF but death grips is trash and the Anthony fantano cult needs to hurry up and drink the cool aid