Toilet Seat Technologoy

Why are you still wiping your ass like a pleb?
Why are you so poor?

Attached: s350e.jpg (520x520, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zXV9Z-YVgy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im not i live in japan

These threads attract janitors, delete for your own good OP. Not thread janitors, actual bathroom cleaners. I don't want to hear about the shit triangles any more.

Attached: IoT.jpg (600x379, 146K)

shit triangles?

>shit triangles

Attached: Screenshot_37.png (458x503, 493K)

I want to hear about the shit triangles.

You will still need to wipe unless you want a wet ass, genius.

>washlet

So is that a dragon dildo mount?

who the fuck is using toilets??
what's the point?

To poo in the loo pajeet.

Pipuko a cute! CUTE!!1

>not knowing how to wipe your own ass
no wonder europeans smell so bad

I'd like to know more about the shit triangles.

>manlet
>>WASHLET

Rinsing your ass opening with a blast of water will only create a larger area of fecal spreadulation.
The only solution is shower after a crap and wash it properly.

just sit in ganges and clean

it is ok ganges can nod be poluted.

you wipe first then wash

>washlet
>manlet
>blainlet
>wingl... Oh, this thing is cool.

Don't worry, they thought hard about the spreadulation, and they blast your AzzHol from many directions so that the spreadulation is minimised. They make it clean and shiny.

All the water isn't going to just fall in a line straight down. it's going to get all over the place. You'll be taking ass towels with you and extra paraphernalia, soaps, gels etc. Might as well get a shower.

it's basically a firing squad for your azzhol, some of the jets are not even water (equivalent to the blanks used in firing squads so that no one knows who actually killed the guy)

>shit triangles

Attached: bird.jpg (800x746, 63K)

toilets? Myself I use a bidet. Sure sometimes you cannot find one, but when that happens I just use my hand. It's minimal, it's safe and it's consistent.

Attached: 1200px-OpenBSD_Logo_-_Cartoon_Puffy_with_textual_logo_below.svg.png (1200x781, 180K)

>Heated seat
Eww...

>doing it wrong

Attached: contemporary-solid-brass-bidet-tap-chrome-finish-db001.jpg (282x282, 70K)

Crap burner 9000

Attached: Hytte-Toalett-Cinderella-forbrenningstoalett-Foto-Cinderella.jpg (400x362, 42K)

Germans. They just can't live without burning anything.

We should have squatting toilets, poo comes out much easier and more naturally than the unnatural sitting down technique.
> it's safe
What's safer about using your hand? I mean what dangers are lurking by using some bog paper?

German tech never fails to amaze me with their incineration technologies.

Quick rundown on toilet cleaners and shit triangles?

>Says the American living in sweltering nigger heat
How does it feel knowing you need water cooling to run anything other than an i3?

>"6 million" Jews died for this

that's not german you morons
looks like norwegian

Bitch is ugly as fuck. Looks like an inbred mongrol. Kys

Feels bad that I don't own a Japanese toilet with auto soapy wash, rinse, and blow dry technology.
I usually go straight into the shower after doing my business.
Toilet paper is fucking disgusting.

My mum wipes my bum after poo.

How does the contaminated ass water not just drip back onto the jet contaminating all future cleaning cycles?

yes but Germans and German technology are still #1 in the incineration game!

I wish I were that lucky, man

It's actually kind of gross that we have to deal with this at all. Pooping is so gross and it takes too long. Don't you hate it? God made us like this, like the animals, so we would be humble. We are an amazing piece of technology, but flawed by design to keep us humble.

>God made us like this

Attached: 1482785094352.jpg (413x395, 99K)

pooping isn't gross unless you eat like a pig and your turds ends up anything but solid. you sound ungrateful.

God gave you an asshole, be thankful for it and cherish it! Oil it, pamper it, and all that.

putting words in gods mouth, isn't that blasphemy?

I have one with a blow drier ;)

Laugh all you want, pretend to feel superior, but then look at your shit and remember that it came out of your sick and depraved body.

Earth is the asshole of the universe, and we are like parasites.

what are you talking about, who doesn't want a wet, sloppy ass?

I didn't make that up, I just took a random verse and reached my own conclusion:

>As for humans, God tests them so that they may see that they are like the animals. Surely the fate of human beings is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath; humans have no advantage over animals. Everything is meaningless.

>Laugh all you want
I was just a sensible chuckle, no laugh.

>pretend to feel superior
I don't, it's just funny.

>remember that it came out of your sick and depraved body
Don't insult my mother motherfucker, I will fucking fight you.

>Earth is the asshole of the universe
Eh? I'm not following your analogy.
>we are like parasites
No, we are omnivores. And we don't live in bodies of other animals, we use other animals to make our lifes easier/nicer but I don't think that counts as parasitism.

your interpretations and conclusions isn't above His designs retard

Your entire post is false, and remember that it came from a sick and depraved boy who gets poopy all over his butthole and has to wipe or wash it off. All we can do is wash it off...

Dude you are wrong. The angle of this thing makes it rebound right into the bowl. You have to use like 2-3 squares of toilet paper max even after a week of eating PF Changs. Plus you just feel cleaner. It even pre-mists the bowl so any self serve shits don't leave any residue on the bowl after a flush.

Trust me on this. These Japanese toilet seats are the pinnacle of shit-sanitation-hygiene technology. Surprised Sup Forums doesn't post more of this stuff because taking a shit is relevant to every man woman and child on earth.

Attached: Capture.png (202x170, 50K)

All we can do is wash it off.

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

Toilets are unironically one of the things I miss the most about Japan.

I want to feel my anus being massaged by a strong water jet again.

>Your entire post is false

Attached: try_harder.gif (1000x773, 328K)

whatever, poopy man!

Video related: youtu.be/zXV9Z-YVgy0

Attached: 402.jpg (625x626, 26K)

Remember me next time you poop. Because I'm full of shit... but so are you.

You've sold me, user. How much do these cost in Yuroland?

Toto and Cleansense seem to be the best brands. They are are arond $300 to $1000 here in USA depending on the feature set. I own the Toto C100 because its simpler, has all the features I wanted but not ridiculously priced.

>he doesn't jam his entire middle finger along with half a roll of toilet paper past the O-ring until it comes back clean