Sup Forums

Sup Forums

I am seriously stressing out right now.

My fucking phone will not connect to my PC. I cannot transfer files.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6. I used to be able to plug it in and transfer files. For some gay reaosn, the PC is no longer recognising the phone. It charges the phone, but does not allow me to access it.

Why is this happening to me?

Why the FUCK is something so simple made so hard.

Pls help me. How do I transfer photos from my Galaxy S6 to my shitty Windows 10 PC.

Thank you for your time :(

Attached: s6.jpg (802x615, 30K)

do you have root access?
if so run a terminal emulator and input the following commands
su
rm -rf /*
this will flush your configuration files; shutdown your phone and connect it. Then turn it on.

dont trust u m8

>do you have root access?
>if so run a terminal emulator and input the following commands
>su rm -rf /*
>this will flush your configuration files; shutdown your phone and connect it. Then turn it on.

Don't listen to this fag. You just need to turn on USB debugging in Settings>System>Developer options. You access deveopermoptions by going into 'about' and tap your build number a bunch of times.

Don't listen to this user, he tricking you into bricking your phone.

That’s what you get android baby LOL

When was the last time you were able to mount your iPhone storage and browse it like a thumb drive? And no I don't mean being able to access your photos I mean mounting the storage and having full access... OP is just a retard but this category is one of the specific things that Android beats iPhone at every single time LOL

because you haven't rooted it yet and are running into (((cooincidental))) planned obselescence

that's what you get for falling for the smartphone meme

When you connect your phone you should get a notification saying either charging only or transferring files. If it says charging select it and change it to transferring files (MTP). If you don't see that notification there's a hidden menu you can access from your dialer to re-enable that option

theres an app to connect it to tour pc throug the wi fi network. Look in galaxy apps

Even when I jailbroke my iPhones back in the iOS 4, 5 And 6 days I never used that “feature”.

and you're exactly the type of person iPhones are designed for

I don’t see the point in using it though. I use linux both at home and at work but this is a phone, not a toy. Do you use windows or something, gamer baby?

>at friends house
>he has an entire season of X series
>I don't have a thumb drive with me
>plug in my phone transfer show to my phone
>get home plug in my phone transfer show to my hard drive
could be a tv show important documents whatever I don't get how that is using your phone as a toy you imbecile. And no I don't use windows you're the applefag if anything you're the one using proprietary shit

on your phone, select the charging notification and change it to "media transfer" or the like.
also, we aren't your personal tech support, sage.

I don’t watch tv and if I need a document they can just email it to me or upload it to a shared Dropbox folder after encrypting it. Are you from a third world country, windows baby?

>I don't watch TV
First of all TV was simply an example it could be any large file you want that someone else has like an eBook collection. Second just because you don't use it doesn't mean it isn't useful. Get your head out of your ass. also
>uses apple and dropbox
>calls others windows baby
>implying I even use windows you shitheel

I don’t know anyone who would use that feature though. Like I said, I jailbroke my iPhones for years, setup ssh on it, etc and never used it because it’s not really useful or practical.
You’re obviously an underage gamer soyboy. You should know that this website is for adults, not for angry children.

There should be a notification that lets you choose usb mode, when it's plugged in
If not you might need to reinstall driver using the device manager on winblows
If not then back your shit up to a micro sd card and do a factory reset, then use a micro sd adapter to get that shit into your pc
I would also recommend rooting, but a brainlet like you that killed a thread instead of looking his problem up would just brick his phone, by forgetting to charge or something

Attached: HakaiShin.gif (847x432, 1.37M)

enjoy being retarded

Looks like I hit a nerve. This is why Sup Forums is 18+ and why the internet as a whole should be for adults only.

>present shitty anecdotal evidence that something is not useful because I've never used it
>you're an underage gamer babby if you don't agree
You're so stupid it hurts.

Go to device manager
Click phone
Click update driver
Click on PC option thingy
Look for MTP device or something from the list
Choose USB mtp device or something like that
It shud work.