>The Stooges - Funhouse

>勝訴ストリップ

Stevie Nicks - In Your Dreams

yeah these threads don't last very long

In Utero

Master Of Reality

>this heat - deceit

Remain in Light

>Abstract art that doesn't represent anything shouldn't be considered art at all.

I get that they meant visual art, but it's kind of an ironic question to get coming from here.

maybe because this isn't Sup Forums, faggots

>Kid a

>Kid a
Forgot the picture

nico - desertshore

>Screenshot

Spiderland

Closer

that quiz was filled with some pretty irrelevant questions.

also

black sabbath, master of reality

Untrue

You're all faggots

Stawberry Jam

im trying to picture what kindof person you are, and im having alot of trouble

im not having much trouble
a fucking white male

>Picking a favourite album

I cant sum up my taste in one album but i really like Shaking The Habitual

people who come here don't fuck

kek

kek

Outkast - Aquemeni

kek

Cardiacs - Sing to God

>tfw no center-center

He Has Left Us Alone but Shafts of Light Sometimes Grace the Corner of Our Rooms..

Mine is in PT-BR

Dälek - From Filthy Tongues of Gods and Griots

Same desu

Klaus Schulze - Irrlicht

Talk Talk - Laughing Stock

Mine is Geogaddi too, but a second option would be Flying Lotus - Los Angeles

noel akchote - rien

anyone else hate how ambiguous these questions are

war stories

>ITAOTS

To Pimp a Butterfly

Fugazi - The Argument

these questions are too confusing i couldn't finish them >.

The Wedding Present - Seamonsters

OR

Charles Mingus - Let My Children Hear Music

Green square faggots shoo shoo

Also: Burzum - Filosofem

>authoritarian
you should be ashamed of yourselves

Isn't Burzum a bit too liberal for you?

not doing the test again but this is almost exactly what i got last time.

flying lotus - cosmogramma

Radiohead - Kid A

>why are we all filthy leftists
>just don't let Sup Forums find out about this

cuck

t. nu-male

venetian snores - chocolate wheelchair album

Tie between Shaking The Habitual and some Andrew Jackson Jihad records, I don't know :/

Well, lots of us come from tumblr sooo...

t. insecure rightwing nutjob

>autism
>non english speaker

Nokturnal Mortum - The Voice of Steel

Lol
>Computer World- kraftwerk

Whats a cuck ?

Lol, looks like I'm the only neoliberal here

Stooges—Raw Power

>Deathconsciousness

Paul baribeu-self titled

Hey i like these guys. Not cringe at all.

So, the majority of people here would vote Sanders, it seems.

Let me guess: you're for legalization of weed, think state should set $15 minimum wage and increase welfare spending in general.

avgn?

yes, yes, no

Yep. I also believe in decriminalizing all drugs, completely removing all country borders, and reducing the maximum wage.

>So, the majority of people here would vote Sanders, it seems.
Since this is a internationally used site and the U.S is a uncommonly (economically) right wing country this is to be expected.

Don't ask me dog, I found this around and I only know the guys on the right

I feel like this thread is about to blow up. Sup Forums is inbound.

His wife wanted a scene in the AVGN movie where a black guy kisses a white woman for "diversity".
After the incident he was cuckified, even though he shut his wife's mouth and went himself anti-PC bullshit (new ghostbustahs) so he made us know he was sane.
There's really no Sup Forums on this board, just people who are paranoid. Or people who don't understand black humor. Alexa shows 5% traffic is from reddit if you're interested though.

alot of vegans here by the looks of things

What you said. Go back to your banjos, yanks.

We have this thread every few days and it always reaches autosage. So you've been here for less than a year more than likely.

Yes, no, idk

Yes, no, NO

>decriminalizing all drugs,
This is how you out yourself as an underage or a mental retard (or both). Drug trade is the bane of all criminality. The reason for most mugging, for most of arms dealing and prostitution is always connected strongly to drug trade. Once the drug trade and use becomes legal, it does not become stabilized and tax worthy, it just takes the country to the ground. Just see weed in the Netherlands. It isn't even the most hardcore of drugs and now what you get is people literally shitting on the streets and prostituting themselves at open air (I know a guy who lived there a couple years and he hated it). Now take a major country like the US where there are dealers and degenerates of all sorts amok, and just let everyone know that they can now sell and consume weed, cocaine, meth, speed, crack, heroin, opium and worse just because it's a hip trendy idea. See what happens.

*an

You realize that decriminalizing drugs is not legalizing all drugs, correct? It especially isn't making it legal for independent dealers to create dangerous black markets. In fact, decriminalizing it has the intent of doing the exact opposite. The goal is generally for the government to regulate drug use and trade and to create a society where people are more open to the effects of drugs, and more aware of the dangers, so that people who are interested in drugs (and who would be regardless of their legality) will enjoy them safely.

Autechre - Confield

Ramshackle Glory - Live the Dream

I'm an anarchocommie :^)

>paranoid
what are we looking up to Sup Forums now ??

probably Deathconsciousness if i had to choose

Sup Forums is the most liberal board on the site and has been for a while

You will bring the decline of the west upon us
kys

What did you meme by this?
Seriously, more than Sup Forums or /fa/.

Yeah. I stopped coming here for ~2 years, browsed /lit/ exclusively. I was surprised how many leftists went there. When I came back here, I thought I'd accidentally gone on reddit.
I comparison to Sup Forums, /lit/ is right-wing.

It changes a lot. Sometimes it's Pet Sounds, Kid A, Homogenic, DSotM, etc.

I took a similar test a few months ago and have pretty much the same result with this one. I guess it's accurate.

Not that complicated, I'd guess he believes in freedom of the individual and few if any economic regulations for businesses by the federal government

Lift Yr. Skinny Fists

Being scared that Sup Forums will think we are lame ??

King Crimson - Red. Or Mount Eerie

Shaking the Habitual tbqh

is it me or all Sup Forumsdrones in this thread are leftists

Yea, allowing everyone the free usage of drugs will likely not enable people who want to carry humongous quantities of shit to sell to other people because as we know criminals have a history of being law-abiding. Most drugs, even marijuana and alcohol, are basically just poison. Drugs such as coke, heroin, crack and so on are basically stronger poison. To say that decriminalizing the drug trade would make a society with more responsibility towards drug usage ignores the fact that most drugs are VERY addictive, very prejudicial to your organism and many have no redeeming qualities. Be either a drug dealer in an alley or a regulated store in a corner if it becomes legal, the drugs are still poisonous, addictive and vicious. The change is likely for the worse. Alcohol is legal and it takes lives. The reason they remain illegal is because the government does not want the people poisoning themselves with addictive destructive substances just for fun, because that's what the lowest classes of society do to escape their hard realities.

The decline of the west has already started, and that's the goal, grandpa.

Nah I've been here longer, just avoid political threads usually. Always thought these threads were reeking of Sup Forums considering the amount of shitposting here.

Liberals on /lit/ are anti-inclusivity, though. They stay hidden in their circlejerk threads. Most of the works in /lit/'s top 100 are on the right side of the sociopolitical spectrum.
Being scared that Sup Forums is everywhere. Most people call Sup Forums or alt-right on everything that's a dark joke like "shitskin" or nigger, you can even get banned for saying faggot on Sup Forums now. While I think there are SJWs with dyed hair, I don't think there's actually people in fedoras who are serious.

Yes, yes, fuck no, no

Tricot - AND

>The West

kys

leftists make me sick