I don't get it

I don't get it

Of course you don't

get it boy

it's really good imo

if you don't get it then you are a failure and if you're a failure then you get the album

see OP if you hate yourself enough you'll finally get it

I, i've been lonely

This and love of life are their goth-iest albums. Pretty dank. A bit cheesy maybe. You know, the goth thing. Lil industrial for ya too. Maybe tongue in your cheek to get through it. Maybe tongue in Gira's cheek. It rocks tho.

I know this isn't related but in what order should I listen to The Seer? CD order or Vinyl?

Try flexing your muscles, you might get it then.

10/10 meme fampie

Absolutely CD. Gira himself prefers CDs over records in general and digital version in CD tracklisting. And if you look at the tracklisting after finally listening to the album, you'll see that vinyl tracklisting of The Seer is an abomination.

Tite cheers user

I'm trying to get my gf into SWANS. Is this a bad idea?

No. Why?

yes

Specifically want to have really rough, brutal bdsm style sex to Filth, or Public Castration. I think she's open to it and she's liked their more 'mellow' stuff.

What the absolute fuck, who was in charge of this shit?

I don't know why you would ever want that, but if she likes the music without any sex going on, she'll probably like it while having sex.

It's because I'm better than you

Whats not to get this album is pretty straightforward

And you're complaining

vinyl limitations

Dont do it

get this dubs instead

This album is a trial for me. The songs are good but they're all 5-6 minute long post-punk dirges. It'd be like listening to Disintegration if the tracklist was just Pictures of You repeated 12 times - yeah it's a great song but by the 5th or 6th time you're wanting something a bit different.