Tesla : Employee admits churning out bad parts/cars

> cnbc.com/2018/03/14/tesla-manufacturing-high-volume-of-flawed-parts-employees.html
Tesla employees say the company is manufacturing a high ratio of flawed parts and vehicles that need rework and repairs. And to think, this is the nig talking about safety in unrelated industries.

Attached: 1517294028594.jpg (912x772, 538K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-21/tesla-is-blowing-through-8-000-every-minute-amid-model-3-woes
inc.com/erik-sherman/this-real-elon-musk-story-might-as-well-be-in-onion.html
cnet.com/news/elon-musk-hires-onion-writers-for-new-project-not-an-onion-headline/
inc.com/erik-sherman/elon-musk-tesla-spacex-success.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sounds like a factory

Sounds like a shit factory and a poor excuse for a "innovative" car company with poor quality control. Sounds like the kind of thing that leads to lots of losses and cash burn :
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-21/tesla-is-blowing-through-8-000-every-minute-amid-model-3-woes

Attached: tesla-free-cash-flow.png (1200x800, 60K)

This.
You should see what we have to do with Chinese parts. Like every third one is bad and requires rework. But they're so much cheaper that it costs less to rework them than make them right in the first place using more expensive labor.

Tesla is just getting started. Every other car manufacturer has literally 100 years on them, so it's not surprising they're having some teething issues that others have ironed out, especially since they're reinventing how to manufacture cars.

you sound mad. Show us on the doll exactly where Elon Musk touched you

>(((bloomberg)))
are the jews getting scared?

Tesla could still have their very first car in the factory worrying about getting every single micrometer perfect. They're trying to make a global brand able to sell millions of cars and trucks, though, which means working on upping their scale.
Fixing the individual niggling issues is much less important than scaling out.

> Unprecendented cash burn
> Issuing new shares to cover cash burn
> Issuing debt
> Another current employee from Tesla's Fremont factory said the company's defect rate is so high that it's hard to hit production targets. Inability to hit the numbers is in turn hurting employee morale.
> Losing top talent
> Tesla’s corporate treasurer and vice president of finance, Susan Repo, quit to become the CFO of another company, just days after Chief Accounting Officer Eric Branderiz parted ways for personal reasons last week, the company disclosed.
> Losing your head finance staff who are staring at red.

Yeah, totally just getting started. Normal manufacturing. Nothing to see here. God I love you shills

Attached: 1520967276979.png (722x927, 468K)

Model 3 production bottleneck is the battery gigafactory.

Turns out high volume manufacturing is hard

The shills have arrived w/ their standard arguments :
> U mad?
> U scared?
> Everything's going to be fine man.. gunning for perfection.. its because they're scaling out
inc.com/erik-sherman/this-real-elon-musk-story-might-as-well-be-in-onion.html

Hey Elon, is this your Onion teams chatbot system?
cnet.com/news/elon-musk-hires-onion-writers-for-new-project-not-an-onion-headline/

Beta testing your 4chan4normies scripts?

Attached: 1511211441914.jpg (348x321, 19K)

Turns out you need to tune your shill weights on your chatbot net

Attached: 1507139781992.gif (320x240, 1016K)

tesla didn't understand building cars in volume is difficult, they tried to build a car manufactuing supply company at the same time as a car company, the QC problem isn't going to customers because they fix everything before it goes out by hand, which is expensive and slow and why they make cars in small numbers. If they had any understanding they would buy in instead of building in house.

>anyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill
go back to Sup Forums faggot

> sensible business decisions
Elon's ego wouldn't allow him to do this. Its why he fails at business and hasn't managed to get profitable across his ventures.
Of course, when this all goes up in flames, he'll fall back on : inc.com/erik-sherman/elon-musk-tesla-spacex-success.html
And normies will praise and fund his next half witted idea so nothing of value is lost .. A fool and their money are soon parted and its ultimately because its lent to foolish things.

> provide a legitimate argument besides one line quips w/ supporting data/links otherwise when you engage in low energy shill detraction you're most definitely a shill.. That or a brainlet who actually believes the dumb unfounded statements

Attached: 1518741566059.png (550x543, 18K)

nigger I could care less about this topic it's called shitposting if you seriously think Elon Musk has an army of sockpuppets defending his company on fucking Sup Forums you need to take your meds

shit posting is shitposting...
Thanks for taking the bait hard mode.
In any event... back on topic

Attached: 1519226170091.jpg (1750x1600, 1.41M)

>I was only pretending to be retarded

This happens when you torture your workers by exploiting labour law.

shit slinging is shit slinging. U mad cause muh shit slinging is better than yours?

Do you know what cash burn means in a growing company?

I’m not the person you replied to :^)

Ah', the new model of business.
No profits.
Cash burn
Growth

Attached: scrambled.jpg (618x543, 75K)

>Sounds like the kind of thing that leads to lots of losses and cash burn
i'm sure you know business better than they do

>Every other car manufacturer has literally 100 years on them, so it's not surprising they're having some teething issues that others have ironed out, especially since they're reinventing how to manufacture cars.

Maybe they shouldn't try to "reinvent" something they are this inexperienced about.
Or even better: they should have just outsourced the manufacturing completely.

Seems like the only reason to manufacture in-house is to increase the size of the Ponzi scheme.

I'm sure anyone w/ brain function can make the distinction between growth based cash burn and shit tier operations and over-promised undeliverables
such that they'd draw straw to your sarcasm that suggests you have business acumen.

Attached: 1503237648787.jpg (600x576, 51K)

Tesla also sucks at building cars in small volumes.
They have nowhere near the quality of budget cars, let alone cars in their own price category.

What they should have done is develop the electric systems and license the patents to other car makers.
Would also lead to much faster world wide adaptation of EV's.

This would imply Elon has business acumen which he doesn't....
> There has always been controversy between what happened at Paypal & why Elon was pushed out. So apparently Elon was CEO, and he was burning through $10M/month of their cash in the bank. Elon took a vacation/late honeymoon/fundraising trip to Australia. Meanwhile, Max Levchin and Peter Thiel (Confinity cofounders) decided, along with the board, to remove Elon by pulling a "he is deemed incompetent" stunt because Elon supposedly wanted to change technology from Linux to Windows (which was a much better platform at that time) and also did not do much to address the fraud issue. Roloef Botha (CFO) said that the company would not have lasted 6 more months with Elon at its helm.
So while Elon was on a flight, they removed him as CEO, and installed Peter Thiel. Elon effectively left the company's day to day operations by 2001, though he stayed on in an advisory role & as the largest shareholder.

Attached: 1512117208808.jpg (1735x2000, 1.61M)

>> There has always been controversy between what happened at Paypal & why Elon was pushed out. So apparently Elon was CEO, and he was burning through $10M/month of their cash in the bank. Elon took a vacation/late honeymoon/fundraising trip to Australia. Meanwhile, Max Levchin and Peter Thiel (Confinity cofounders) decided, along with the board, to remove Elon by pulling a "he is deemed incompetent" stunt because Elon supposedly wanted to change technology from Linux to Windows (which was a much better platform at that time) and also did not do much to address the fraud issue. Roloef Botha (CFO) said that the company would not have lasted 6 more months with Elon at its helm.

Do you have a source on this? Or sources that show Elon's incompetence?

Google. It's how you find anything lazy ass. It's a story covered by multiple 'sources'. I only copy/pasta'd something any informed individual already knows. If you know nothing about the windows/linux final straw at paypal, you really shouldn't be commenting about or praising Elon

Dude, I did Google it, the quote is too long to be queried.

Also, >you really shouldn't be commenting about or praising Elon
I don't praise him, I really don't like him, and I think he's as shit as any other CEO, I just wanted more info on him

Ah', sorry.. convo is too involved. Mistook you for someone else. Simply google "Elon musk fired from paypal" "Elon musk windows linux" .. you'll get multiple hits about the details. Essentially, the guy's never really had any true business or technical sense. If you have discerning eyes, you'll easily see the same characteristics in the above quote reflected in how he runs his own businesses now :
> Bleeding cash
> Huge biz OP blunders
> Huge technical oversights
> Meanwhile rails on about nonsensical ideas
Anywho, google the terms.. I sourced the text from the first page hits. I was just looking for a well detailed composition of the linux/windows paypal boondoggle. It's been detail in tons of other places.

Yes just shit it to India, they make most of the BMW down there.