Be the new guy

>Be the new guy
>Bitch from the office wants me to add new stuff to the database
>tell her that i will need a couple of days to get used to the system and testing it
>she gives me 2 hours or "i will get in trouble"
>create stuff in test environment
>cant even fucking test it
>bitch opens ticket and orders admin to put stuff from the testing environment to the working environment
>explain to her again how this is a fucking dumb idea
>seeYouTomorrow.jpg

Im so fucking fired. There is no way this will work. The best case is that the new fields simply dont work, worst case the entire database goes to the trash.

It basically connects two systems and somehow my boss thought it would be a good idea to let the new guy create the stuff without any training or expierence.

Should i start drinking tomorrow before work or get shit faced after they kicked my ass out of the door?

This is a complete clusterfuck.

Attached: 1517413153700.jpg (600x600, 46K)

sounds like you should get fired
and find a new job

Just get your disagreements/observations in the email trail and you'll be fine.

Atleast she understood why it might be a good idea to ask the admin for a backup of all the systems (we dont do this usually for some dumb reason).

why didn't you destroy the whole database to get her in trouble too?

I did this. I Literally wrote in the email how this is our first time working with the new stuff and that i will contact her as soon as we have some more expierence. Did she care? No.

Instead she came into my office one day later and got mad at me because shes been waiting for the new stuff forever and is done waiting...

Women were a mistake.

We will have to wait till to tomorrow to see how big the pile of shit will be. Will post again.

What's your manager/supervisor's opinion?

Don't keep you hopes down, user. She's probably that one diversity hire bitch that thinks she's the shit. Don't worry.

You'll be fine.
Just make sure to always cover your ass by having a mail trail. If you're expecting a shitstorm, it never hurts to put your supervisor and/or manager in CC.

are you a white male?

Attached: seeYouTomorrow.gif (490x290, 3.89M)

Tell her that she's a bitch and should suck your dick

she probably has a nephew already with his cv on human resources.

this OP, just document all that communication properly like said, and when the database gets fucked she'll be the one they'll tear a new butthole into instead of you

Hold the fuck up

Is she your direct boss? No? Then tell her you are working on it and go through your normal process. Don't let these people try to cheat the system because all they are doing is fucking YOU and YOUR TEAM over. If she gets mad, too fucking bad you have to follow the correct procedure. After all you're the new guy you have to learn the proper way to do things. Which she knows, and she is abusing the fuck out of you.

If you get fired it's for being a bitch who simply rolls over for anyone.

Also the misogyny is not really necessary at all. Grow up.

hmm

you have valid concerns. Smells like shit test for me.
If she is your supervisor, do as she says.
If she's not, put him in cc.
If you don't have one. Send you your concerns in clear and offer to do it anyways, but she takes full responsibility if it tanks.

If you get called in hr. Have prints ready.
Office work is 50% mind games. When to approach the right person with what and when not to.

>Bitch from the office wants me to add new stuff to the database

Unless she is your direct supervisor you should've told her to fuck off and go through whatever process your team normally uses for feature requests. That would've been the end of the story and you wouldn't look like such a retard.

ah, don't give him shit. The new guy is always lowest in the hierarchy and gets tested. Unless ofc you get hired into managing position.

I think we've all been there.

that pic needs a caption like, " Gina Haspel training for her new role as C I A Director"

It was shit test and you failed it miserably. She liked you and wanted to fuck. If you told her to go fuck herself, she'd reply something along the lines of "why won't you fuck me, big boy~?" and lean on your desk revealing thigh or bending over, exposing her ass. Then you'd have wild sex on the office desk. But no, your autism had to ruin everything and ensure you'll remain virgin forever.

Attached: 1515013852410.gif (260x320, 1.97M)

You don't have a team lead or some other sort of supervisor?

If i was the new guy and someone told me to do shit i'd go check with the team lead / manager / product owner and do what they say - and only what they say.
And if that someone didn't like it i'd also refer them to the supervisor.

Always cover your ass, starting from the second you sign the contract.

>new guy
>gets put on the spot
>spergs about it

You should have asked for proper guidance instead of trying to be a big guy. then again, you post here, so you're either too awkward to approach someone who has the experience and can guide you or too up yourself that you think you're such big shit.

Swallow your pride and stop being a cunt, OP.

Attached: 1519683092387.jpg (1422x1422, 157K)

This, the only thing that matters is your boss's opinion. If she's your actual boss then you're fucked but if she not, tell your boss that she's trying to go over his head. That is the single thing that pisses off people the most in the workplace.

Your boss wants to fire you, just needs an excuse. Way to be a fuckup.

>letting some random dipshit force things onto the db unsafely
It sounds like you need to grow some fucking balls and tell her to piss off

>Also the misogyny is not really necessary at all. Grow up.
Roastie detected.

>Also the misogyny is not really necessary at all
HELLO LEDSHITT

This wouldn'tve happened if you were chad