Why do many people despise Apple here ?

Why do many people despise Apple here ?

It's a chance to have in the game Apple with iOS for mobiles. Back then we have 3 major OS with Windows but now they are gone. Only two operating systems remain and luckily not one. Can you imagine if all devices were under Android.

No competitor = Bad for the consumer. It's basic. Even if you do not like iOS, you should thank them for being here and improve the game in OS for mobile devices. It favors innovation.

Thanks for reading me

Attached: iphone-x-home-screen-angle.jpg (1600x1200, 373K)

Let me guess? You have Windows on your PC?

I wished both would just stop. We want smartphones, not listening devices collecting our data.

Windows 10 insider fast Pro

No surprise.

But Win 10 OS is actually the best OS.You can run the last games only with W10, have the best latest drivers for GC only with W10, most sites, apps, softwares are designed for Windows

Is it trolling?

Also have a non-functioning OS bloated with adverts, stability issues and an inconsistent UI... Did I mention the spying? Windows 7 is better in almost every way and the spying can be stopped / be forced to a bare minimum.

Laptops are GOAT if you install Emacs.

Simple answer: expensive

Why? Not all of us here has a spare $1000 to spend

What do you mean "install"? Don't all Macs come with Emacs in the terminal?

>Why do many people despise Apple here ?

Anyone with even a shred of IT knowledge is naturally inclined to despise Apple.

Attached: 1517871722105.png (1340x1226, 275K)

I hate em because they keep shoving 'new and improve' technologies down people's faces that has very little to zero support until everyone else jumps on the bandwagon 2-3 years later.

HEIC can suck my dick.

Apple is a kike company. I dislike them because of their shit products and not because they're competition.

Apple are industry leaders, of course people are going to hate them.

personally I think they have their target audience locked down and Sup Forums is just being sour grapes.

I'm curious, how Apple can follow the train with not even 15% in 2017, worse in 2018 I guess

Attached: ss.jpg (713x767, 86K)

most of the world is poor, android is cheaper.

>presses singular key
Error with text comes up: Failed to connect to microsoft servers

The Microsoft shills are powerful today

Windows 7 is just as bad. Use a real OS, retard.

>why does an anime forum for autistic edgy NEETs despise a popular tech company

I have no idea.

>tech company
That's a strange way to spell toy.

>Can you imagine if all devices were under Android.
lol
That literally won't happen.
If it wasn't Apple, it'd be someone else.
Apple is shit, end of story.
The only time it will start being not shit is when you can transfer files between PC/Phone without the need for iTunes.

>why do people hate things that are evil

Attached: 1490626338861.jpg (800x3777, 623K)

Wait, Steve Jobs wanted to steal ideas from others, but don't want others to steal his ideas? WTF!?

but apple is no competitor, it caters to entire different market = retarded people who need botnet to do shit for them because even dumbphones are hard for them

>Windows 7 is just as bad.
>debotnet it like W10 but there's less shit to bebotnet
>you can disable updates so nothing turns them on again unlike in w10
?

It's still proprietary, retard.

>Why do many people despise Apple here ?
It's cool. Elitism is cool. Cliques are 'in.'
Also tech "enthusiasts" who have the time to tinker with their phones day in and day out tend to think they're better than everyone else.

Android is popular because it's free, not because it's good.
But even then, Android is an OS, iPhone is a phone. Compare Android manufacturer's sales to iPhone sales individually and then come back to me.