So what's his fucking problem?

So what's his fucking problem?

Attached: louislouis.jpg (1200x624, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLlASkKkMv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Angry manlet terrone.
They are all like that.
Just let him sperg about random shit it's part of his nature and he doesn't mean anything bad, he just gotta rant about everything.

>t. assblasted mactoddler

had a difficult youth

He's a pretty cool guy. A little spergy sometimes maybe. What's your beef with him, faggot?

No, user.
I'm just saying the truth here, Louis spergs even about random retarded shit, if he tried to throw a coke can inside the trash and it fell he would make a 50 minute video sperging about it.
He's that much of a drama queen but that's normal behavior of his people.
Have you ever been near those itallian brown manlets? They are the worst kind of pastanigger. As they call them in italy, terrones.

His las record wasn't so succeful

Attached: rossman.png (820x593, 938K)

What the fuck's your problem?
>WTF I HATE THIS FAGGOT BUT IM GOING TO KEEP WATCHING ALL HIS RAGE VIDEOS AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM

This guy is fucked up

he can be a little full of himself sometimes, but he generally gives good advice and I find his videos to be useful, informative and entertaining.

He's tired of faggots, like OP.

His YouTube career is about to sputter, along with many other YouTubers. Him along with Eli (failednormal.com) have railed on YouTube.

Attached: sergey.jpg (750x1008, 888K)

>youtube career
???

He's a geeky introvert. He acts tough in his videos, but watch the video where he meets Linus and his true nature comes out. Nothing wrong with it, he just is what he is. He's not an asshole most of the time.

>projecting
you're literally sperging out about a small time niche youtuber right now, in case you haven't noticed. I wouldn't be complaining about """manlets""" if I were you.

Attached: pot_kettle_black.jpg (768x321, 21K)

He has 1st hand experience at how shit Apple hardware is and how dumb as fuck Apple users are.

However, that problem is counteracted with money they exchange with him for the stupidity.

Attached: 1375188637818.png (600x600, 228K)

He looks like the type of guy to strangle you until blood comes out of your orifices.

unironically this. itoddlers are just mad this guy is alpha enough to make money off their retardation. Natural selection is a bitch Sup Forums, get used to it.

You're the one who got triggered when I said Louis rants about everything, I didn't mean in a bad way that's just his normal behavior, deal with it and stop trying to white knight the manlet terrone.

>He has 1st hand experience at how shit Apple hardware is and how dumb as fuck Apple users are.
This. Anyone would be a bitter asshole if they had to deal with appletard subhumans all day. Literally worse than nignogs, because they at least acknowledge they're dumb.

>used to work part time retail at worstbuy during college
>nignog comes in with broken computer
>try to explain problem to him
>"i don't understand that shit man, i'm keepin it real"

>macfaggot comes in with broken mactrash
>try to explain problem to him
>"no there's no possible way i have a virus, this is a MAC!, stop diagnosing my mac wrong!"

Applefaggots are insufferable shitstains and the world would be a better place if they all offed themselves.

Attached: 1513767083612.gif (680x1075, 282K)

MY LINKY STAYS STINKY

UGH

Commies

Do you ever think before you post? Do you have any idea about the things you post about?

he is /our/ Sup Forumsuy

Nah he is a cool guy.

Maybe you're the one that's clueless

Attached: bizzed.jpg (988x750, 664K)

>I'm so stupid that I can't recognize someone exposing his frustration dramatically for popularity
You sure you're not pretending to be retarded user?

He runs repair shop in new york retard.

I wonder how the retard thought he got all the macbooks he repairs.

Attached: 1472361792570.png (601x1016, 272K)

Is terrone a term used by people outside north italy or you're just an italian mudshitter?

His rants sells.

Louis, go make another rant video and stop trying to argue on Sup Forums, you salty midget.

>It's the american retard calls everyone a muslim episode.
Shut the fuck up Tyrone Hernandez.

Attached: 1517985539597.png (1104x872, 56K)

>watch guy expecting mobo repair and tips
>get tips about life experience tips and psychology lessons instead

Attached: 8d4c6503-1a20-42ab-a9f6-072ae05b8d70..jpg (591x744, 95K)

he explains his fucking problem in excruciating detail in every video

Who is this faggot and why should I care?

Fuck you what issue do you have with him? You mad he charged you to fix your phone you sat on?

YouTube isn't his freaking career he owns a repair shop in NYC and an online store. Plus I throw him a few shekels through his affiliate links

>still projecting
autist can't tell he has autism, news at 11.

Attached: serveimage (45).jpg (634x606, 168K)

He looks like the forensics guy from twin peaks

no

He does. I bet Louis would shine at forensics... wait...

That image really made me realize that the whoever is calling who black just might know they are black also. We just assume they don't.

>go to game dev meetup
>no one is devving not even me
>topics are ill prepared
>everyone except me came to play league or overwatch on the lab computers
I really hate anything that doesn't help me develop technical skills. I'd be super annoyed with that hipster shit video

>Eli
Eli failed because he stopped making the videos that his subscribers wanted to see. If you look at his most viewed videos, the top 50+ (aside from one of his many "i'm leaving youtube forever!" videos) are him teaching A+, Net+, and windows server basics. All he needs to do is go back to doing that sort of video and he'll get his subscribers back.

What does his height have to do with anything?

he has zero cool

can confirm. I work at a phone repair shop and most of our customers are itoddlers and the ones who think they're "techies" are the worst of them all. They always think they know more than you yet they don't know shit. The best is when they come in after trying to fix it themselves and they couldn't put it back together or damaged their logic board in the process.

nah he's good, has some common sense unlike a lot of people

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLlASkKkMv0