WHAT CAN WE FUCK UP TODAY

>WHAT CAN WE FUCK UP TODAY

Attached: 2000px-YouTube_Logo.svg.png (2000x857, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xIcK9S-BXuw
youtube.com/watch?v=8GEKdq-uFhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yt itself

youtube's biggest fuckup was thinking that a video sharing website, and an ad-supported one at that, was a good thing

just use hooktube

This.

But I bet people don't use hooktube because they are entitled to always have an opinion and save vids to their accounts. People are retarded.

What am I supposed to be seeing here? Looks the same to me.

Attached: Capture.png (1912x1105, 1.6M)

Use a fucking adblocker you stupid weeb

>stealing from Youtube and not paying the content creators
No.

>wasting bandwidth with literal ads

>having a data cap

Youtube shouldn't be allowed to exist. All these big websites shouldn't be allowed to exist. They are anti competitive cartels that should be broken up.

First they ran at a loss for years just to secure their monopoly. Hoping bandwidth costs would eventually fall enough to make them profitable, and by then they'd have a monopoly on video. That's illegal. If a company sells a product at a loss just to drive out competitors, it's considered anti-competitive behavior.

Then they buy up any potential competitor while they are small and shut them down. All these tech companies do it. There won't ever be new big tech companies that can compete with them, they just get bought out.

And we used to have things like email and IRC that were open standards. Anyone could start an email server or an IRC server. Now everything is private and you can't communicate with other people without going through some big tech company.

When private utility companies became monopolous, Government came down on them and heavily regulated or nationalized them. We need this to happen again, but they have far too much power over politicians to let it happen.

Attached: the consolidation of the internet.png (2500x5562, 176K)

Apparently, you need to brush your teeth

I don't have a cap, but why should I see ads of shit I don't give a fuck about?

Anyone know of a way to get the right side description back? The greasyfork script by takato isn't working for me

Also what's weird is that the one userscript showing all the recently uploaded vids of subbed channels on the frontpage seems to work in chromium only

There really should be an updated 2018 version of this

delete saint pepsi's enjoy yourself because it has racist figure!

I'd better donate, rather watch ADs.

This. Especially considering that it's possible to watch /r9k/ doing suicide live streams now. What is this timeline

DON'T GIVE INTO THE AI

That graphic doesn't mean anything. Normalfags use Google as a URL expander. Want to go to Facebook? Search Facebook in Google and click on first hit. Want to go to X Bank website? Search X bank in Google and click on first hit.

And you can't see how that gives google enormous amounts of undeserved power?

>And you can't see how that gives google enormous amounts of undeserved power?
And you can't see how that gives (insert search engine here) enormous amounts of undeserved power?

but yt doesn't need to be profitable
it just needs to break even
then all it's additional data mining enriching already existing profiles is free bonus for goolag

this are why all videos sites are go the way like vid me and others sites, and no decntrozations of BITchute x DTube is going fix any, youtube are be all forever, nowet me uploads new ripoff cucks vodeos for let fuck you of ass infinity uear >:)

Lolz look for ppls who thunk they competes with facebook as while Zuc become president. Kekes at minds com and gabai for even try to do impossibles like take off siliconvalley...such as delusinel...

Are you having a stroke

Went off hooktube after they started forcing ads

Attached: Hooktube.jpg (1080x903, 138K)

wasnt that the guy who proudly said that he can keep the site going forever because it costs pretty much nothing

>it's anticompetitive
>regulate it!

I'd rather block botnet ads than go to websites with hard coded ads

YouTube is the technocratic Gestapo , they really hate when you use their propaganda against them!!

Also death to the AI worshipers !!!

youtu.be/xIcK9S-BXuw

Attached: 00chn.webm (708x480, 2.84M)

How do they manage to make the layout worse with every revision?

>nobody ever donated
Lmao poorfags

>giving money to someone for making a page with a youtube iframe in it
wew, such INNOVATION

>stealing

Attached: 3.jpg (600x600, 34K)

disgusting

>inserts diversity recommendations

Attached: 1505777613232.jpg (225x225, 6K)

This.

If youtube really wanted to put ads in their videos, we wouldn't be able to block them even with youtube-dl, unless we did some kind of post processing.

Just use mpv:
~ mpv "youtube.com/watch?v=1oEqnDAbCfE" --ytdl-format="bestvideo[height

I get big channels need money from jews, byt why small (((redpilled))) channels need to do their videos on youtube?

>subs you to a channel you never heard of

>based on your google/youtube history manipulates your results to steer you away from "extremism"

>Youtube not paying the content creators
This

it's weird how spot on people can be when it comes to corporations and the internet but then when actual solutions are proposed to the fundamental problems of Capitalism that give us this exact out come suddenly it's 'you don't understand basic economics'

It’s not an iframe, it’s a tag with a direct link to the video source
I use it exclusively now because of how shit youtube’s frontend has gotten, it shouldn’t require 95MB of JS to watch a fucking video

LET'S KICK OFF AT LEAST HALF OF OUR CONTENT CREATORS THAT MAKE US SHIT LOADS OF MONEY BECAUSE THEIR OPINIONS HURT OUR FEE FEES.

Attached: 1517349115842.gif (800x600, 144K)

That's a great gif. Most things are on there, that I dislike or hate.
Fucking soys.

>it's not an iframe, it just accomplishes the same by loading and executing javascript from yet another """reputable""" & clean source
state of nu-Sup Forumsentoomans

>inb4 more reputable than you mom

It's ironic because today it was Sup Forums who fucked itself

use dtube nigga

aishit

>kuckchikirukia doesn't use ad blocker
I'm not even surprised.

DELETE EVERY VIDEO ABOUT THE NOTE 7 BATTERY INCIDENT, OF COURSE!
NO JOKES ALLOWED YOU FILTHY PEASANTS

That is the only way to stop anti-competitive behavior.

I'm sure a government run youtube would be way more efficient and allow all kinds of dissident content.

>tfw they removed the online YouTube editor due to "not enough users"... Was really good, could stick a few videos together easily but now I have to download 3rd party program to do it and wait an hour for it to render...

The fuck are you talking about? It doesn't run any javascript from Google.

I'm sad that they took out the comments section.

Why are coders so autistic?
All we need is to find a way to quickly allow big numbers of people to express a desire oppinion or action.
A way to allow big numbers of people to make quick decisions in a comfterble and quick manner.
The moment we have this the corporate card castle comes fumbling down.
The moment we have a way for huge masses of people to come quickly to decisions about anything they want is the moment all current power structures fall down.

1. I mean, can't be much worse than what we got now
2. not even what I'm advocating.

It's not clear what you are advocating. It sounded very communist. I just want regulations to create a competitive market and push open standards. Maybe break up tech companies into smaller companies. Or in the worst case nationalize it, but only if necessary.

It is very communist, but communism is the abolition of the state.

I think real communism is bitching on the internet about what is and is not real communism.

edgy

>doesn't use darkmode
disgusting

>streaming video
>"costs pretty much nothing"

lol

youtube is a money sink, it never turned a profit for google

compared to youtube, that's eight orders of magnitude less, but it's still money

If that was true why do it? They are getting something that makes it worth it to them , and I don't believe it's "good feelings".
If they were really making no money why even pay pewdiepie and logan? They didn't have a problem telling 99% of their content makers to fuck off.

>using a nazi for (((jewtube)))
>(((infowars))) not a part of (((them)))
you filthy disgusting scum

Wow. It's back.

You sound like some autist reading newspapers that goes over the ads with a marker or literally cuts them out before even reading it.

you must be over 18 to use this site

The majority of Youtube traffic is off the internet. It's on Googles own lines they laid years back.
If Youtube was still separate, they'd have died years ago.
Youtube is still only around because Google put said traffic on their own CDN.
It costs them basically nothing to distribute besides general network running costs.

They've never made a single dime on Youtube.
They can afford to make absolutely nothing on it for the rest of time simply to keep others out of it.
Although in saying that, if Amazon went for it, they could easily shit on Youtube.
EVERYONE hates Youtube right now. It's at that point where Myspace was just before Facebook became the new hotness.
Amazon could fucking destroy Youtube with a competitor.

we had a technical solution for video-sharing without corporate control over a decade ago. It's called bittorrent and it's still around.

just use mpv.

Yea the faq said "running it costs the equivalent of a six pack/month in my country" lol
The faq is gone now tho

That was just when it was a few autisitc dudes from Sup Forums and Sup Forums using it. I regularly see 508 resource limit exceeded messages on it now, so I'd wager there is a lot more traffic now, and it costs a bunch more to run

Get more powerful parts and rendering won't take so long.

(((susan wojicki)))

every. single. time.

This has to be the single most retarded thing I have read this month. So congratulations for that I suppose.

Attached: 1265421360576.jpg (399x316, 46K)

i once tried enabling ads, i don't mind wasting like 5 seconds pre-video.. but when the ad is the same for DAYS on any monetized video, it gets annoying fast

>ironic weeb faggot is too stupid to use ublock

At least we got dark theme, cOmInG SoOn ™ on android.

>turned off ad blocker for the first time in 4 years
>3 minute unskippable ad
Fuckin hell, turned it back on immediately.

Every Youtuber this past year has been cock teasing leaving to a different site. It always goes like this:
"Alright guys, this whole Youtube thing hasn't been doing too good, so I have a solution that I think everyone's going to like. I haven't seen many people doing this, so I hope it takes off. I'm going to start a PATREON, where you can donate $5 a month to get EXCLUSIVE content, this is going to fix every problem!"
If fucking PewDiePie or some other big name switched to a different site, Youtube would be done instantly. Annoys the hell out of me man.

yeah but why would they move to garbage like gab, minds, bitchute etc they are all trash

its not like there are options

They ran it with the hope of eventually making it profitable, which they did iirc, but then all the retarded companies selling ads started boycotting them for made up reasons.

If you actually want to convince people to support your ideology, you'd better use the platform that has all the people instead of using whatever alternative there is and preaching to the choir there.

ban a video about a brofooting a picture of pewdiepie for hate speech

when you are the ISP it doesn't actually cost that much
surprise surprise price gouging

youtube.com/watch?v=8GEKdq-uFhE

^ I'd use HookTube if it supported 720p60 videos, but it doesn't so it's shit.

>implying hooktube is streaming video

lol i would have never noticed, only use it for search :^)

>subs you to a channel but doesn't notify you of new uploads

it was hiro just sleeping