What went so fucking right?

What went so fucking right?

Attached: 5770900cv20d.jpg (2078x2508, 470K)

>that fingerprint reader placement

Lol.

>being a handlet

>that giant top and bottom notch
At least the iPhone's notch doesn't take up the entire width.

Im sick of huge phones, I want a babby phone for my next one

>edge display
Nope they need to ditch that shit

Rest of the phone is average at best

TWO CHINS

>drop it
>lose 300 bucks
nice

>not getting insurance on it
>not returning it for free and getting it back in 1-3 days
It must suck to be retarded

top notch hardware

This. I have one and it is incredible. Unbeatable display, great features (like Bixby and button placement), can play my favorite GameCube games at full speed, and it has a great camera. Only thing I dislike is that there is no front facing speaker.

>Android
>right

The state of Sup Forums in 2015+3

To some credit Samsung at least took some dependency from GOOG

Attached: IMG_20180310_233300.jpg (2448x3264, 861K)

Agree with you on everything besides Bixby, that shit sucks. Remapped that button for Google Assistant instead

How many won do they pay you per post to shill this overpriced facebook normie tracking device trash?

i have an att s7 edge and it took way too long for a viable root method to emerge for it. that combined with touchwhiz has ensured that I will replace samsung with oneplus when it is time for a new phone

>bixby

disgusting

They kept the headphone jack.

>Being a fucking dolt fucking stupid enough to drop your overpriced toy

You'll have only yourself to blame if you were to make such a fucking stupendous error like that

It's actually at the perfect spot for me.
S8 plus. 6'2".
To reach a fingerprint reader in the middle it'd have to be on the top edge.

Nothing because its not S7

Just lol at any faggot that pays 1k + for a flagship phone. Chink phones have the same power for half the price or less.

>implying 'the power' is what people buy phones for

enjoy the botnet faggot

How?

>ever using samshit

Honestly I remember bashing the placement on Sup Forums when the phone was announced. I bought an S8 a few weeks ago and it really isn't as bad I thought it'd be.

Man you actually like bixby? That shit sucks when compared to everything Google offers. I have the button remapped (short press Sound/Vibrate Toggle, long press opens Camera)

Screen protector included.

>Not having a J7.

Get a load of this low battery life.

Didn't fall for no headphone jack meme. That's about it.

this

How the fuck did you manage to get that to work? I've tried like 4 different remappers and it never works.

It's white.

I hated the placement at first but after using it it became easier to use than the old one. It's way easier to unlock it whilst pulling it from your pocket now. I feel its very useful when pulling it from the side via the pocket.

>being poor

>buying korean
Not this year fren.

S8 has a higher screen to body ratio than ishit x

Bxactions works best.

>samshit povertydroids
No thanks

So I'm going to be getting an S8 soon as the S9 should give it a nice price cut, which do I go for, the S8 edge or just the standard S8. I was planning to get the standard S8 as the edge is just a larger screen not higher res so ultimately it seems completely pointless and just a gimmick to get retards to spend an extra £100 for no reason.

Attached: 1521049354173.jpg (1086x1080, 382K)

Lol ikr dumb, everyone gonna touch camers lenses and clean it everyday/before taking picture kek.

Attached: IMG_20180315_130648.jpg (2090x2802, 977K)

When will cellphone finally merge with tablet creating ultimately the smartblet?

Both the S8 and the S8 Plus have curved edges.

>top notch

Attached: 1520941913705.png (3388x3638, 326K)

It's perfect for me, no manlet hands, with the cover i have on it, it feels like bliss unlocking it.
Media just bitches about everything.
Don't ride the horrible wave media, you nigger.

I'd get a Samsung if they have up their TouchWiz faggotry and started using stock Android. In fact my new job will pay for a Samsung or an iPhone after 90 days and I'm mostly like going to become an apple fag for the first time in my life because Samsung's shit software.

TouchWiz isn't that bad anymore.
....but then Bixby is far worse.

??? 300???
That's a like thousand dollar phone. I went to buy one and it was so fucking expensive

Tell me one thing you can do on a tablet that I can't do on my Note 8.

sony has you covered

>Bixby
being such a huge fucking company it's amazing how they can't get this shit right

To clarify: I don't hate it because I want to use it, I hate it becasue I want to disable it.

oh me too, i think it's a terrible direction to be going. but still, amazing how they can't get a voice assistant right.

I still use a S7 Edge Exynos edition. I see no reason to upgrade.

>not running a full windows OS on your phone

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-215309.png (720x1280, 369K)

meant for

All voice assistants are shit.

They are just gimmicks you get bored with very quickly.
But I don't want to drain the battery or have a constantly open microphone.

Why would you want to?

Why are all current phones such a shit? Pic related was the last decent smartphone in it's time.

Attached: Nokia-5530-Xpressmusic-70-MB-WiFi-Red-on-black.jpg (330x400, 23K)

>Why would you want to?
This.

First phone that I cracked the glass. I've never dropped any of my phones before
>feels bad

I ordered an S9.
Got $250 discount a free charger and $50 rebate but I still feel like I got jewed.

I've used that for years.

But the last firmware update I installed rendered it virtually unusable.
It was like Nokia purposely tried to make its last users switch to Android.

What kind of retard would buy a phone that expensive? There is literally no use for it.

I have a random 100 USD Android that does everything just fine.
Before that I had a 50 USD Windows Phone that did everything just fine.

You're a consumerist retard.

I installed some sketchy Russian custom rom on it and it's still able to play 360-480p Mongolian cartoons. The battery is kind of shit though.

Those aren't notches, illiterate

Android is what went wrong. The hardware is great sans Bixby button.

>INSURANCE on a phone

U.S.A

Yea but it goes like fast and gets like high score on like geekbench and staff

buy an iphone

hardware

why do Samshit flagships age so fucking bad AND fast? I mean design wise

Why would you drop your phone then lose some money? What's this got to do with the S8 if it's a non problem for every phone? The power of Mactoddler shitposting smdbfsabch

I still think the white Galaxy s6 is sexy

You contrarian faggots are the worst.

You do realize every other country in the world does phone insurance for like $10 a month.

>paying $120 a year to insure a $400 piece of garbage that will be forced into obsolescence within 3 years
People don't really do this do they?

J7 or J5 pro? smaller screen surely means better battery life right?

Can't and won't happen.

Watch videos, for one thing. I've got a 5" phone. I don't want anything bigger, specially and definitively not during the summer months. I've also got a 6.5" phone which I just use as a tablet. It's nice to use in bed and also on trains and things like that if I have a backpack or bag to carry it. Tablets have their place. It's not like you can't do everything they can on a phone but it is a "phone" with a bigger screen.

"whats a case for 100"

How are you doing that?