/daily/ - Pikachu edition

Second-of-October

topsters.net/
>resurrected, but working (!)

synctube.org/r/Some_dumb_synctube_channel
>fifth dimension for space-time memery (aka "music") ever since plug deejay was musically aborted

dailymu-sic.weebly.com/
>Site with templates, OP covers, archive, & random stuff

Most importantly, :jim: !

Previously on /daily/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo-K91oT_Yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thx for thread

boys

girls

traps

boys

Has anyone heard this album? It's Fapardoky's self titled. Definitely recommended (I'm going to call it essential) if you like the 60s psych sound.

/daily/ should be an anime

M E N

We don't do this often, post some nice pictures of musicians you like.

Mazzy Star was disappointing
I expected mellow dreampop and got weird country ballads

well we've got pic related

cute nerds doing cute things

folder dump y/n?

Too bad I'm not in there >:(

You managed to trigger me. Con fucking grats. Listen up you dipshit, residents is nowhere near being the worst avant. I'm talking objectively here. There is absolutely and i say ABSOLUTELY no way that one of The most developed, well Made, and thoughtfully designed avant bands in the whole series could be the worst girl. Fucking Zappa on the other hand is some next fucking level trash, like Beefheart bitch. Jandek had an azong attitude, a really traguc backstory, and an interesting personality. If you ever talk shit about them then i'm guessing you never even drones the hoots and clanging you twat, or just weren't paying attention, like the braindead retard you are. Second of all, you fucking missed the whole point of the Shaggs. Yes the sisters thing wasn't necesary but POTW wasn't entirely about them, but about MAKING DOT and THEIR DAD TALK TO EACH OTHER AGAIN. Not only that but IT SOLIDIFIED THEM AS BETTER THAN THE BEATLES. Also, i don't love Wesley Willis Because i'm a sporkfag, as i can appreciate many types of musics, but it was the deep carácter he has, and his beautiful forehead even an asshole like me could appreciate. Rant over

>3D
you're missing the point

Good one.
Love it.
Yes.

Alvin Curran - Fiori Chiari Fiori Oscuri
[1978]
>musique concréte, tape music

Musique concréte with childish tinges. These sounds feel innocent.
There's a lot of twinkly and vivid noises, as well as recordings of children talking, or more like rambling, in italian and english. I understood all of it but it really isn't necessary to get it.
There's some interesting parts, like some cool piano mashing and more atmospheric scenarios, but overall it's not very convincing. Something about it doesn't really feel right, don't know what though; it's like it wants so desperately to sound natural and alive, but it doesn't.

Not mad on his music though

Hey guys happy two years

god that man has a punchable face

request still stands also: does anyone know the title of that one ambient guitar album with the guy with the guitar standing in a field at night in greyscale, I remember a couple of yous liked it
it's from the 70s

also pic related is the only photo i could find of Kozelek smiling, and I think it's doctored

some of the trips in the pic don't even go here anymore so if anyone wants to update it they could
true
oh damn it's almost /daily/'s anniversary

Fred Frith - Guitar Solos

No one makes more fun of me than me.

Really nice shorts.

once I saw this really cool picture of Can in the middle of a jam session and I haven't ever been able to find it again

Haino is the king of cool pictures

Who gives a fuck.

>Haino is the king of cool pictures
Really, no.

ill try

wrong, he has a qt face

This sounds interesting, I might give it a listen and let you know what I thought

New Liturgy music video:
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo-K91oT_Yw

Any details? What about the Boys eating

Thats the one, thanks mang

i like this album

i'm so bored you guyise

i can dig it
im listening to death grips atm, it's kind of fitting

yo /daily/ can you blind rec me stuff for my chart?
give me absolutely anything, i'd like to listen to stuff that's outside of my sphere of just things i find and shit mark gives me
only taste hint is pic related because i'm a plen

posting reply from last thread because I didn't notice it was dead

If you like that album, which i haven't listened to, then listen to this, which i don't even know if it is in the same genre

done

Death Grips - Exmilitary

Have fun.

Kommunizm - Let It Be

liturgy - the ark work
einstürzende neubauten - silence is sexy
ted hearne - the source
stephen sondheim - into the woods
darke complex - widow

That's cause you listened to the wrong album bruh

even if it falls under "shit mark gives me", here's a rec

Master Musicians of the Ikuta School - Japanese Koto Consort: Kotos, Jushichigen, Shamisen, Shakuhachi & Voice

It's weird, I remember liking the purple one

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue
FKA Twigs - M3LL155X
Björk - Post
Three 6 Mafia - Mystic Stylez

That's because the purple one is great

>tfw thinking of changing the way I post
do I do it?

Also,time for more smooth jazz.
That wasn't very good. Hearing Jimbo and Sakurai pounding a rock beat was just sad.
Neat cover though.
These guys have pretty cool covers.
5 down, 58 to go.

Kino - Gruppa Krovi
Гpaждaнcкaя oбopoнa - Здopoвo и вeчнo
The Contortions - Buy
Policeband - Stereo/Mono

new persona?
go for it!

Hey, what are your thoughts about Ayкциoн?

No that's not what I mean. When I say change the way I post I mean start actually capitalizing shit and not posting like

this

and then this

The only reason I posted like that was because it's part of my early (and awful) Mark And !JEZ shitposting persona and it just ended up sticking. I probably won't be doing a new persona ever desu.

Tim Buckley - Starsailor

it was Damo singing standing next to Jaki drumming and I think one of them was off to the side with a sitar?

I've only listened to Ptiza, and that was a long time ago - though I do recall liking it. I need to check then out more.

too bad

i only see capitalization as necessary when you're writing longer posts, to clear the cut between sentences, something like that. Even then i usually dont use it myself
also no one rly cares either way senpai
forming, ridding or changing a miniscule habit might be worth it as sort of an exercise though?

Neil Young - Dead Man
Mars - Complete Studio Recordings
Michael Gira - Drainland
Lee Noble - No Becoming
Car Seat Headrest - Twin Fantasy

Alright, /daily/ I'm going to bed. To oneothe, try doing a tourney sometime or just post the template like this and see if people give recs without reading your post.
I guess so. So yeah I'll be typing like this from now on.

Otomo Yoshihide's New Jazz Ensemble - Dreams
Księżyc - Księżyc
Tigran Hamasyan - Luys i Luso
Áine O'Dwyer - Anything Bright or Startling?

this

thanks for the recs guys, will get to listening soon
actually listening to kairon; irse! right now instead of watching anime like a weeb

Girl Talk - Feed the Animals

Also Fuck off

>actually listening to kairon; irse! right now
How do you like it so far?

Kronos Quartet - Sunrise of the Planetary Dream Collector: Music of Terry Riley

I'm surprised you haven't been flooded with recs yet.

no

10/10 would herb with

jesus christ these guitars are nice
it's like 3 am here and it's working pretty nicely with my lack of ability to sleep

Amazing album. Seconding this

Stralya?

>3AM
ayyyy, you're in the same timezone as me
are you from Australia?

Leave to user to break the combo

AYYYYY
REEL NIGGA HOURS
ITS INVASION DAY ALL OVER AGAIN

th-this is amazing...

nah not straya, sydney was great when i went there though
also i'm good on the recs 30 albums is enough for now i think hahah

super qt tier :
>everyone

This. Especially torts.

>/daily/ is now a SoL animu
>all the trips are at the Tasotu academy, living in the same dorm
>hampus bullies everybody
>the school uniform includes stripped socks
who would best (and worst) girl be though?

Shame pie is best gurl

hampus would be the upperclassmen lesbian who gropes all the girls

The Weeb Team (TM) would be the fujos who lock themselves in their dorms and watch anime all day

The nice people (Fish, Givingbear, Letov, etc.) are the blonde submissive girls who fall for the male protagonist

And the one male protagonist (who shipped to the school by mistake, so he's the only man) is, of course, Montie

I'm a blond submissive man, is that the same?

What the fuck stop going so quick.
Posting tourney, yamir rec me something

i hate this

You're one of the nice people, so yes.

I have a problem, /daily/
I have never heard Burzum's music. But after about reading the guy on wikipedia the other day, I had a terrifying dream in which he stalked me while he was hiding in a bush, and he tried to kill me but I narrowly escaped. In the dream, he was fully insane.
Thing is, I feel like I can never listen to his music openly now because every time I see the name "Burzum" on here or on rym, it just reminds me of the feeling just before you're murdered.
I have no idea why I'm telling you this

it's funny you mention burzum because i was looking at yelp reviews of this bookstore today and someone named "Varg V" reviewed it

>メメ
>not ミム/ミムズ

The day I'm blond is the day Satan can go ice-skating.

Maybe it's a sign that you should listen to Burzum?

We do too.

If it makes you feel any better, he literally did nothing wrong. Varg killed Euronymous because he was plotting to torture and kill him. He wouldn't just murder you for no reason.

Also I've never noticed your trip before but V is a pretty good novel.

ik, i just pronounce it meme for the lithuanian meme

>tfw it was confirmed in last thread most interesting taste in /daily/
noice