ITT: Music that gives you goosebumps

ITT: Music that gives you goosebumps.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qg8bsVBLXjA
youtube.com/watch?v=BfIjIVLmhAI
youtube.com/watch?v=xyR4uQSv0z4
youtube.com/watch?v=UX0ywY_rVpc
youtube.com/watch?v=001VqAwIDn0
youtube.com/watch?v=PMyvNqo8vC4&index=25&list=PLwIKPGoLUjo34jg7rPLZFblZi6lSIjFs6
youtube.com/watch?v=53F5nY68cBM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMYPpY7Mrt0&list=PLwIKPGoLUjo34jg7rPLZFblZi6lSIjFs6
youtube.com/watch?v=jVk6-bptDOw&list=PLwIKPGoLUjo34jg7rPLZFblZi6lSIjFs6&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=h9coV5QrYfs&index=6&list=PLwIKPGoLUjo34jg7rPLZFblZi6lSIjFs6
youtube.com/watch?v=nVmuRLUyeJo&index=12&list=PLwIKPGoLUjo34jg7rPLZFblZi6lSIjFs6
youtube.com/watch?v=63hYgaN1_50&list=PLwIKPGoLUjo34jg7rPLZFblZi6lSIjFs6&index=14
youtube.com/watch?v=w-eokrd_dUk&list=PL58392C9969643734
youtube.com/watch?v=51oPKLSuyQY
youtube.com/watch?v=mXPp_5Q5CHk&index=3&list=PLzzgLekM48aYlG5jiTF4huTLy60D6HpfJ
youtube.com/watch?v=60VtCSwlQTI&list=PLYsK5l2mjCl9tKnFQVOT5yjAzewPJFmyc&index=5
last.fm/user/ZOMGALIENS/library/music/Godspeed You! Black Emperor/Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven?date_preset=ALL
youtube.com/watch?v=EjBrIBMA8Bw
youtu.be/GfbLWHT7vUU?t=7m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=QH3Fx41Jpl4
vocaroo.com/i/s1je7SR6Ntnj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok, you start.

Oh, I'm sorry, OP here. You must have misread when I said "music that gives you goosebumps", the point was that you're supposed to post music that give you, personally, goosebumps. Not try and figure out what pretentious twats like.

ok

you have to be 18 to post here

Thanks.

ITT: music you've only listened to once, then post about it on Sup Forums thinking its the next coming of God, when in reality, it is an album that loses its appeal after 10 listens because it is so damn long and musically simplistic.

I posted essential dad rock. C'mon man. Can't I do anything right?

It's been 2-3 years since I heard anything that gave me goosebumps... I think I built up my tolerance or something.. Before, I was constantly looking for new music just to experience the 3-4 seconds of that wonderful feeling. I'm not depressed or anything and I really don't know what's going on... If you guys can share something that might help me feel it again, please do. the best generalization of the things that worked in the past is that it was mostly darker stuff. please, give me a chance to relive it.

couldn't begin to imagine how many times I've listened to that album and if anything I enjoy it more now than i did at the start

tfw you'll never get to hear the piano drop for the first time ever again

dying of thirst still makes my hair stand up

steel drums

youtube.com/watch?v=Qg8bsVBLXjA

definitely agree
The Art of Peer Pressure

youtube.com/watch?v=BfIjIVLmhAI
heard this today and it gave me goosebumps. then again its been a while since he released anything so I think it was more excited about finding out that he is finally releasing another real album. either way the song is pretty layered and i get goosebumps every time i listen to it again and hear something new I didn't notice before.

kek

awful album, I always get goosebumps when I think about how vastly superior any other album in the PF discography is

Prelude to Parsifal and the 10th part of Rachmaninoff's 13 prelude series, op. 32. Also, Oh Comely for personal reasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=xyR4uQSv0z4
>Leave me aloooone!
and pretty much the whole song

youtube.com/watch?v=UX0ywY_rVpc
>But sometimes the miles, they seem to long to try...

youtube.com/watch?v=001VqAwIDn0

Beat me to posting jeffy stuff

I know it's nothing that hasn't been said a million times, but something about his voice is so haunting, melancholy, and beautiful

Everything about Soundtracks for the Blind is chilling.
Jarboe's screaming did it for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=PMyvNqo8vC4&index=25&list=PLwIKPGoLUjo34jg7rPLZFblZi6lSIjFs6

I know that feel. I abused all the music that I knew gave me goosebumps and now I have nothing left. I do have a massive backlog that I could probably find some goosebumps somewhere in, but I'm a lazy shit at the moment.

Also these do it for me as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=53F5nY68cBM

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMYPpY7Mrt0&list=PLwIKPGoLUjo34jg7rPLZFblZi6lSIjFs6

youtube.com/watch?v=jVk6-bptDOw&list=PLwIKPGoLUjo34jg7rPLZFblZi6lSIjFs6&index=4

youtube.com/watch?v=h9coV5QrYfs&index=6&list=PLwIKPGoLUjo34jg7rPLZFblZi6lSIjFs6

youtube.com/watch?v=nVmuRLUyeJo&index=12&list=PLwIKPGoLUjo34jg7rPLZFblZi6lSIjFs6

youtube.com/watch?v=63hYgaN1_50&list=PLwIKPGoLUjo34jg7rPLZFblZi6lSIjFs6&index=14

Too much from Soundtracks for the Blind okay...

youtube.com/watch?v=w-eokrd_dUk&list=PL58392C9969643734
The disjointed electronics that seep in just do it for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=51oPKLSuyQY
When the Mellotron/Organ part comes in at Get Up and Get Down segment of the song.

youtube.com/watch?v=mXPp_5Q5CHk&index=3&list=PLzzgLekM48aYlG5jiTF4huTLy60D6HpfJ
Too much from this album. I don't want to post em all.

And the best one.
youtube.com/watch?v=60VtCSwlQTI&list=PLYsK5l2mjCl9tKnFQVOT5yjAzewPJFmyc&index=5
The chants at the end just make it for me.

You could just do what I do. Just listen to music or don't even listen to anything that makes you all goosebumpy. I did that and returned to the stuff that gives me chills and they feel almost like my first listen.

all the ups and downs of below the salt

does this count?

Do you happen to have RYM account and listen to as many albums as you can in order to increase the amount of music you've rated?

You Were Right

13 Angels standing guard 'round the side of your bed

last.fm/user/ZOMGALIENS/library/music/Godspeed You! Black Emperor/Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven?date_preset=ALL

you're wrong bub

ps dont mock my 14 year old self's idea of a good username

I still think this is the best album of this decade so far.

no idea if this will be the same for you, but i've always found that picturing seeing the song live and being in the crowd as i listen to certain moments gives me goosebumps every time

this particular song's outro is perfect because i have a fetish for gang vocals and screams and it's both combined. hope it works for you, let me know if it does

youtube.com/watch?v=EjBrIBMA8Bw

Is this actually good, or is it just a meme?

why don't you listen to it and stop worrying about metal elitist faggot opinions?

it's fantastic imo, something I looked for for a very long time and felt like coming home when I heard it for the first time.

youtu.be/GfbLWHT7vUU?t=7m22s

True

you want fucking goosebumps? this shit'll give you goosebumps user

youtube.com/watch?v=QH3Fx41Jpl4

Nice, heavy shoegaze until the screaming starts

Why? i always find that song stupidly obvious and roll my eyes when it comes on

i don't know if this gives me chills, it usually just makes me emotionally numb by the end of it

vocaroo.com/i/s1je7SR6Ntnj

Don't Ask for title the circle is already dead.

Slow riot is the best thing gybe ever did, but you wouldn't know that from visiting this board

>I would really prefer if you'd be quiet

most soulcrushing album i've ever heard

"NOOOOOOOOOO I DON'T WANT TOOOOOO"