Can I send a suicide threat to google to get them to stop giving me hard captchas? I just want a green checkmark...

Can I send a suicide threat to google to get them to stop giving me hard captchas? I just want a green checkmark, thanks. Think they will comply? I give them my IP address and send a long suicide threat saying I will kill myself if they keep making me solve captcha.

Attached: 1520789592193.jpg (640x449, 229K)

Sounds like a bomb threat

idk give it a try but actually kill yourself

I think they already complied from me making this thread and scanning the info with the Google A.I. I just tested 10 times and green checks 10 times in a row. Thanks google.

Maybe you could claim you are legally blind and that having to solve captchas is discriminatory and against the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Attached: that_look.png (753x626, 54K)

There's a tts option, dipshit.

If you feel like hard captchas are a reason to kill yourself please go ahead. There's really issues we need to deal with as a society and it's people like you who are holding us back by wasting everyone's fucking time with this little shit.

Don't bother Google with this shit just kys already.

BTW my captcha was literally checking 1 box so something must be up on your end.

no captcha

Just hit skip until you get to a verify. Saved your life.

I cant see the button for it; Im blind you dipshit

>no u
Press enter retard

or buy a pass so that chinkmoot can feed his family

What is that thing ? it looks like its warm but untrusting of something on it's right side

maybe you should invest into Sup Forums passinum account faggot

What if he's blind as well as deaf?

We should report them for hatespeech and cyber bullying.
Google is a leftist SJW company, so they cannot make an argument to why this isn't these things.

If calling a guy in a dress "him", is denying his identity, calling humans a robot must be denying our humanity.
Even worse, the computers are better at solving the vision tasks, so you have a high probability of being wrong if you answer correctly.

Is anyone here good with sjw speak who can make a draft?

i'll do the logo

who are you? what do you mean by this post? why do you post it?

Attached: 1510559102090.png (250x243, 59K)

>I just want a green checkmark
but you need psychotherapy

Kekd
I'll make the slogan

Attached: 1520805663806-g.png (1079x604, 190K)

I'll lend my sword!

it's a cute doggo

Why use a computer?