The glowing meme leak WHEN?

the glowing meme leak WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b077t6tm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fucking hope soon.

so do you guys think its gonna top The Seer or TBK?

I hope so

The seer?
No
Tbk?
Probably

it'll probably be very good, not expecting anything close to The Seer though

You are a genius. I hope this becomes the actual album cover. I'm high, though.

Captcha: Select all images with grass.

when will i return excerpt is already better than both

its not mine but thanks. It appeared in the first thread about the album so some user literally made it just a few minutes after the announcement. It cracked me up pretty hard.
That's my stance too. Maybe it will surprise me but at this point Swans have redeemed themselves and even if its just okay I am sure I'll enjoy the hell out of it.

>what did they mean by pic related?

I think it has to do with the current six members

there's no way it can be worse than The Seer

better than TBK would be quite a feet though

>The Seer
>bad

it's a 6/10 at best

Oh okay, I guess I was wrong

Did he really rape that woman, Sup Forums?

hopefully this instant

nah, she's absolutely insane

i bet the situation that gira mentioned happened but she didn't get raped, they probs fucked and she regretted it or something. i have no clue.

and even if her story checks out, idc. it's not like Gira went and drugged someone and then raped them, they were both mutually hammered and then she might have passed out and he was just too wasted to really understand the situation

She unironically claims Gira came on to her with promises of "making her a star". The fucking dude who has a song called Failure on one of his albums lamenting his relative unsuccessful career up until that point. Everything that's ever come out of her mouth about the incident sounds like a shitty movie cliche that belongs on Mad Men. There will never be any proof one way or another about what happened and frankly it doesn't matter.

hopefully soon

I really really like this cover

this faggot again put on your shitty trip

you have that backwards senpai. the seer is a 10 and to be kind is a 6

> he thinks the seer is better than TBK

17 June, apparently

OP seems to have to leak here

Anyone have a link to that bbc radio tease?

wtf are you talking about?
He's talking about the live album 'The Gate' That came out last year, and has a couple early versions of the songs that will be on The Glowing Man.

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b077t6tm

skip to 18:50

It is.
>The Seer: exploration on drones and tribal sounds
>To Be Kind: entry level Glenn Branca rip-off

When the pseudo-intellectuals stop being excited about their last masterpiece of excrement.

>not being capable of enjoying both
It's not a competition my man

Yeah, I made that thread and was talking about The Gate, hence the cover art.

the convo is about which one is better not about enjoying both dumb tripboy

And what i'm saying is that the conversation is stupid and useless, my friend.

he wasn't talking about he can enjoy he was explaining why he thought the seer was better

>muh 30 minutes drones
>muh tribalism

:DDDDDDDDDD

ohhh great! another ego trip from wanker and rapist. I can't wait for those 30 minute """"epics"""" full of """"trascendental"""" power.

Seriously, Swans fans are the worst and they follow Gira as if he was a cult leader. He is just a wanker who makes mediocre music.

>making her a star
This was the best part, thinking a man with a small cult following, who has never had a mainstream hit, now plays totally inaccessible music to medium venues of a few hundred people, holds fundraisers to pay for recording time, and had to all but shut down his record label due to lack of funds, would work some sort of Jew magic to make her a "star". What kind of star was she thinking of?

all the songs are available for preview on itunes. 1:30 of a swan's song doesnt offer much to go off of though, but the album sounds a bit folkier

>rapist
dropped

lol get btfo. the seer is definitely better than tbk, and possibly the best thing that they've ever done.
tbk is good too, but like that user said it's very similar to glen branca's work from the 80s

>shitty movie cliche
>mad men?