Apple

Admit it PLEASE. Apple just make higher quality hardware than their competitors.

First, premium materials with amazing finishing, subtle but beautiful design, seemless integration with software. The small details are higher than anything their competitors make.

Second, iOS intertwines beautifully and elegantly with MacOS, it feels cliche to say this but; it's magic.

Third, A11X. It's lightyears ahead of Qualshit, and you know it. They're not even in the same category. Apple could put A11X in their macbook line, and with the first ever 7nm processor with the A12, they probably will. Powerful, power efficient, just stunning.

Finally, amazing customer service. You can go into Apple with a cracked phone, put on a teary face and they'll replace it free. Any little hardware or software problems you can pop in to the store and get it solved. Apple really cares about their consumers. Batterygate was their first downfall and they did the unthinkable and let consumers replace their batteries for 70% off retail repair price. Astonishing.

Attached: design_hero_medium.jpg (832x470, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2018/03/11/apple-iphone-x-speed-performance-upgrade-galaxy-s9-plus/#7fbcebba34d0
pcworld.com/article/199853/Apple_Responds_to_iPhone_4_Signal_Issues.html
forbes.com/sites/ewanspence/2018/03/14/apple-iphonex-iphone-qi-wireless-battery-problems/#40d1c44747f0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know you need this acknowledgement, but it won't be given to you.
Not until apple release a real computer again at least.

You're using Apple too broadly. I use Android and think iPhones look pretty nice for the most part, but Apple seems to have a focus problem. I think their entire laptop lineup is stagnant, boring, and backwards when it comes to "innovative" decisions they make.

>Third, A11X. It's lightyears ahead of Qualshit, and you know it. They're not even in the same category. Apple could put A11X in their macbook line, and with the first ever 7nm processor with the A12, they probably will. Powerful, power efficient, just stunning.
This is also untrue. In benchmarks sure but real world tests disagree.

Apple doesn't make hardware, they're just idea guys
All the hardware is made and assembled in china
Also
>Apple just make
Kill yourself, pajeet

Yeah, uh, I don't wanna sell a kidney to get a shitty phone with THE NOTCH

>premium materials
It's bent glass which brakes if you drop it from 10 inches
>iOS interwines with MacOS
Of course they do, every manufacturer's products do with one another (Like NFC in Samsung phones)
>A11X is lightyears ahead
No, they just optimize the shit out of IOS, because they only use one specific processor on 1 or 2 phones instead of 1000 (like android)

Attached: 1502087506046.png (907x460, 44K)

Apples design team has to be mentally challenged
this started with the first Apple that had no active cooling where dropping the machine was a valid fix (I shit you not)
up to the latest iMac where the exhaust vent blows directly back at the intake

on a side note, friend let me borrow his iPhone X, and all I could think was
>it would be nice if it were shorter
seriously, what aspect ratio is that even
so unwhieldy, even for my bear hands

Keep crying iToddler.
forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2018/03/11/apple-iphone-x-speed-performance-upgrade-galaxy-s9-plus/#7fbcebba34d0
>Tests by high profile YouTubers like XeeTechCare, SuperSaf TV and EverythingApplePro (7M subscribers combined) have reached a consensus: the iPhone X can’t live with the real world performance of the new Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus.

Attached: 1510201098570.png (520x2380, 693K)

>All the hardware is made and assembled in china

their samsung screens and storage are korean

>Tests by high profile YouTubers
You know, it's just... I...
I...
Goddammit, is this the current state of neo-Sup Forums?

>REAL APPS AND REAL USAGE ARE IRRELEVANT
>P-P-PAY ATTENTION TO MY PAID OFF BENCHMARKS THAT ARE COMPLETELY DEBUNKED BY THE MOST PROMINENT PEOPLE IN TECHNOLOGY
iToddlerism, not even once.

Attached: 1498251795910.jpg (1243x699, 172K)

That isn't true. Their Samsung parts are made in corea and the iPhone SE is made in pajeetistan

>You can go into Apple with a cracked phone, put on a teary face and they'll replace it free.
This is a full on lie.
Maybe you can convince one person/store to do it but it's not normal.

>corea
Good job iFaggot

It's true mate. Apple often replace devices at no cost like they did for my 6S.

>6s
wasn't that the one where the motherboard was failing hard, but only after 7 got released did Apple admit they cheap out on the design and replaced some?
or was it 5s?

oh wait, it was both
and people still buy Apple year after year

Why are you trying to appeal to clueless teenagers on an anime forum? Apple is the world's biggest tech company. Its a behemoth in all aspects. They make the most sought after products in tech globally, this is a fact. People love Apple. Love like Apple's always attracts anger from a few.

Some gooks and koreaboos want it to be spelled with a c

>Apple is the world's biggest tech company.
Samsung would like to have a word with you.

iTODDLERS BTFO

hownu.ru

>tech company
You misspelled toy.

How will iToddlers ever recover?

>Admit it PLEASE
>imagine being this pathetic to shill for a corporate giant without a single cent of monetary compensation

>even europoors hate apple
That's how you know apple is fucked

This

>amazing finish
>subtle but beautiful design
With a notch on the front and a camera bump on the back, I doubt it

> Better hardware
Please drop it and you will se what happens
Also, it's closed source and bad battery
Compare with my AGM X1 ($200) for example:
Rugged, LineageOS supported, 5400mAh, 4GB ram, 64GB rom

Just because it's popular doesn't mean it's good, brainlet.

Foxconn and Samsung make their hardware.

>Admit it PLEASE.
> Being this desperate for validation.

Sad.

>Admit it PLEASE
no

Attached: 1493640875957.jpg (887x686, 76K)

>Glued on parts
>Quality

LMAO!!!

>Glue
What do you mean? Backs and screens of every phone now are held on with adhesive.

you know what i mean itoddler.

>Admit it PLEASE.

Attached: 1493050282450.jpg (1243x699, 172K)

>First, premium materials with amazing finishing, subtle but beautiful design, seemless integration with software. The small details are higher than anything their competitors make.
I can admit this. The jet black iPhone 7 is among the best looking phones I've ever seen, which is why I bought one. But even still it has its flaws. Of course it scratches easily, the ugly protruding camera on the back, no headphone jack, and barely visible antenna bands. I honestly thought this would be the way going forward, but Apple insisted on their ugly, finnicky space gray bullshit for the iPhone 8 and iPhone X. As far as software goes, iOS is okay, full stop. It functions well enough, has consistency, and pretty much the reason why I'd use it over Android. But for me, iOS is simply not tolerable enough without being jailbroken. The true dark mode and other quirks that tweaks offer and fix make it 10x better than Android. But getting a jailbreak is more of a gamble than just buying an Android. That's why I also bought a Pixel XL 2.

>recycled beer cans
>premium materials

Attached: 1512526018782.png (228x260, 139K)

nah, they just tell you to fuck off and put your picture up in the back room that they pulled off CCTV

Rossmann.

ADMIT THIS
ADMIT THIS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1504689412587.webm (640x360, 1.48M)

I don't give a shit, they could cram quantum computers in there and I still won't buy something I don't have control over

>reddit spacing
kys

>delete@this

Attached: ignore bait.png (1300x892, 82K)

Why is Sup Forums so easy to b8?
This is ridiculous. This post was obviously designed to provoke a negative, hostile response and you're giving OP exactly that.

Don't "just sage and move on," just don't respond in the first place. How hard is that?

>high
>profile
>YouTubers

>real
>usage

Not even the biggest tech company; Apple is actually quite focused to the point of leaving money on the table when you compare them to other companies like Samsung, who make not only phones but TVs, washing machines, refrigerators, computers, etc.

>anti apple shilling coincides with release of s9

Hmm

Don't give a shit about your premium materials and diva shit.

Their phone is not more useful than a regular phone, has the same shit
every phone has by default. I can't even rice it half enough to my personal like.
But the real deal with iphones is that it's exclusive shit so you're gonna pay a month of regular salary
for a ''good looking'' phone that you're gonna use for the same shit that every phone can do.

There arent cars flying in the skies yet but people is giving away a month of their life worth in money,
a fucking month for a phone with the same functionality that the fucking pajeet's phone. Ridiculous

Attached: ayyy snobs.jpg (578x712, 114K)

that's ancient and about obsolete geekbench 3.
geekbench 4 fixed all those shortcomings that torvalds is lamenting and is now an established benchmark.
benchmarks are still just benchmarks but geekbench 4 is one of the best now.

>real world performance
racing to open zillion apps at once on repeat is not real world usage in any way.
it mostly just shows how much RAM there is and how it's managed. big surprise there that the iPhone X loses when it only has 3GB RAM whereas S9 Plus has 6GB.

>big surprise there that the iPhone X loses when it only has 3GB RAM whereas S9 Plus has 6GB

Wow, and the worst thing is that there's absolutely no way that Apple could have included more than 3GB RAM in their $1000 phone! None whatsoever! They were completely powerless to change this! So it's unfair for you to criticise them for it! Samsung shill!

but why would they?
to win some meaningless youtube video that determines who has the most RAM?

more RAM is also not a free lunch:
needs bigger memory controller, memory chips, more power, space, ..
even Samsung themselves only do 4GB for the similar sized S9.

(You)

>Premium materials
Made in China
>Subtle but beautiful design
Roblox tier rounded edges
>seemless integration with software
seamless, and only their "approved" apps
>small details higher than anything their competitors
Samsung
>iOS intertwines beautifully and elegantly
your shit's all gay and you talk like a fag, but it's true, their integration is the best among all operating systems
>A11X, It's lightyears ahead of qualshit, and you know it.
They're in the same category, processors, and they're only 0.5 years ahead lmao
>Apple could put A11x in their macbook line
and swiftly sell a whole notbook, until people realize it's another underpowered piece of shit
>Amazing customer service
Try again.
>Apple really cares about their consumers.
pcworld.com/article/199853/Apple_Responds_to_iPhone_4_Signal_Issues.html
forbes.com/sites/ewanspence/2018/03/14/apple-iphonex-iphone-qi-wireless-battery-problems/#40d1c44747f0

If they were the company Steve revitalized, half of the design team would've been fired. Tim Cook is a god awful CEO, who knows that all Apple has are the products that Steve made them. Apple dies in the next 20 years.