How can I get past this?

How can I get past this?

Attached: IMG_20180315_073511.jpg (2592x1944, 561K)

Good thinking on your part that you didn't steal an iPhone, Tyrone. You might be able to unlock it. Post the phone model

Try getting to the recovery mode and reset it from there. If it doesn't work, well, you have nothing left to do. Have you stolen it?

Give it back Bryce.

Return it to it's rightfull owner Amhed

Enter recovery mode and delet dis.

Attached: 1521022679749.jpg (1280x1278, 741K)

For once, Tyrone stole a phone that respects the users freedom to be mugged by shitskins

Samsung sj3

Sorry I'm a white guy so I didn't steal it and Lol just realised the picture I took is shady af but my friend gave it to me idk who he stole it from says it was his but can't sign in due to a password change or something like that

He is lying. Niggers are not your friends.

He is a mexican, so he has a job and its paid for but he got a new phone and he showed me him signing into it but it gives this message that says something like unable to complete this because of blah blah password change

Give the handheld electronic telephony device back Tyrone

Give it back Peter.

Give it back Tetris

Give it back Kirby

Give it back, DeShawn

Give it back Alladin

Give it back Jamal

I love how you didn't deny it at all lmfao

Kys senpai

Give it back Jamal.

Sign into it with your google account to continue.

>iPhone
>Requesting Google account.

Attached: 1471472911955.gif (160x120, 1.52M)

give it back jamal

>He is a mexican,
>so he has a job and its paid for

Pick one lol.

Give it back Jamal.

FRP exists for a reason. How do you even lose access to your Google account?

z3x box

but you're probably too much of a retard to figure out how to use the z3x box and you dont have access to one, give it back

Dont need any fucking boxes

Just need to flash to older soft and then through some retarded loops you can force "google.password.whatever" to run and write in a new google account. I did for one lad whos daughter gave her the phone and asked me to clear it. But i didnt know about samsung knox and just went to recovery and fucked it up thus needing to bypass that shit.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, I see.

Get a job, nigger.

googe for frp lock bypass. Thank me later

I guess he deserves our help

Give it back Jamal

Cartels do get paid.