Buy bluetooth earbuds

>buy bluetooth earbuds
>audio is out of sync with video
>send them back

What an age to be alive.

Attached: History-of-Bluetooth.png (708x708, 40K)

I got that using YouTube, TV and heaps of movie downloads. YouTube was the worst coz no way to delay sound like VLC or whatever.

Sucks you think it was a Bluetooth fault lmao

That could be your device/OS's fault. If it doesn't send the correct information to sync up the audio to the earbuds (and if the earbuds support this) then of course it'll be out of sync.

Never happens unless you are using some chink earbuds with a shitty antenna, or using some hipster codec that doesn't support anything and falls back to legacy stuff. Bluetooth audio exists for the last 10 years its not hard to get it right.

Pretty sure all earbuds are made in China.

Complete bullshit. Have you ever tried recording using Bluetooth headset? Obviously not Bluetooth latency renders it useless for anything serious

Is there no way to manually adjust the sound synchronization in Youtube or windows 10?

Or in the bluetooth settings?

>bluetooth earbuds
kys yourself

No Bluetooth is outdated as fuck and barely ever update their standards. Its security is even worse. It doesn't matter what you buy ive even used sony and its always far worse than wired

For your fyi, I'm constantly snagging my headphone cable on shit, no matter where I plug it in.

Stop being retarded, maybe? It usually helps in solving this kind of problems.

You have to be over 18 to use this site.

It's a good thing I'm 24 then.

Is it?

Yes, it means I can post on Sup Forums.

It's happened to me with mainstream us products with YouTube video.

Having this state of mind at 24 is pretty damning though.

Breaking your headphone cables instead of just quitting being retarded is pretty damning though.

every bluetooth transmitter and/or reciever has a audio latency. tried so many combinations and all had that problem. listening to only audio is fine. it just when trying to watch video with audio you hear that latency. so gave up on that and use a wireless (ir/rf) headset when watching vidoes.

Attached: 1521088066480.jpg (942x448, 96K)

>cables are annoying because you're retarded

Enjoy your tumor, radiocuck

Yes, only retards have this kind of problems.

>wireless headphones probably running at 2.4GHz give you more cancer than bluetooth running at 2.4GHz

If you used cables you wouldn't have this problem, stupid damn kid.

Because of people like you these companies are growing and normalizing shit hardware/software.
Buy a good pair of beyerdynamic or audio technica and enjoy.

Attached: wizard.jpg (403x292, 25K)

Underage detected.

No, I told you, I'm 24.

>>buy bluetooth earbuds
>>audio is out of sync with video
I have this on android (latest version).

Sure you are.

wireless shit is a meme, use cables whenever you can

Attached: 1519779987521.jpg (500x270, 141K)

>Never happens
Oh yes, it does. It does vary with sender and receiver and combinations of those. I've got an Android tablet and my JBL GO speaker gets a lot of latency when I watch videos on that one. Luckily both of those have 3.5mm jacks. Watching movies on my GNU/Linux laptop with my Bluedio R headset is fine, there's latency but not enough to notice. My Awai BT IEMs on the other hand have noticeable latency on the same laptop.

mpv/smplayer can play youtube videos just fine and you can just press + and - to adjust the audio delay if you want.

Delay is 100-150ms and I really haven't noticed it while watching youtube/mxplayer videos.

>no way to delay sound on youtube videos
what is opening the stream in mpv?

Yes, I am sure.

>has to charge his bluetooth meme devices
>wireless latency
>gets MITM blueborne'd
OYY

>Not using neural link
>Sony: The epitome of Bluetooth headphone technology
Whatever gramps.

>Breaking your headphone cables instead of just quitting being retarded is pretty damning though.
You just blow in from stupid town, Femanon?

Attached: idiot.png (399x296, 231K)

earbuds being manufactured in china and earbuds manufactured by a chinese brand are two totally different things

>2018 enables bluetooth
>guyzzzz wot is wrong with the wurrrrld?
nigger detected

On android you can now pick the codec and bitrate used to combat latency, you can change those settings in the developer settings to get accurate playback in exchange of audio quality. However my point still stands there is nothing wrong with software, its the manufacturers fault for trying to implement Bluetooth with the cheapest components possible and partly due to users for not changing settings to fit their use case.