Sorry if this isn't exactly Sup Forums related but I'm about to ditch my stock earbuds and spend some real money on...

Sorry if this isn't exactly Sup Forums related but I'm about to ditch my stock earbuds and spend some real money on IEMS. I'm leaning towards the Vsonic VSD3 (pic related) but I honestly have no idea. Budget is sub $50.

What kinda people would buy those

They are either too tacky to some people or not tacky enough

They look like fruit gushers to me. I don't know, I just like that they're not black or white.

If you want attention gets one of the big ones

This one just looks stupid and autitic

Also white earphones>>>all

Nah man blue is bomb

You might as well paint your hair blue if you need attention that bad

>liking a color means you want attention
You know there's this thing where people are comfortable with themselves, right?

Yeah sure my little snowflake you're so fucking unique

Sure you don't attention at all,it's all about being yourself
Bye I won't give you more of my time

This is the most annoyingly cynical thing I've ever read. You must be baiting.

wew

OP here
I just like blue
This is exactly the reason I didn't put this thread on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is a sonic-themed birthday party for autistic, b browsing 19 year olds with eye contact issues

hey I don't browse Sup Forums, and I have glasses

That's the funniest thing I've read all day.

they don't look good
and I have no idea why you would buy those for their sound so I have to assume you're buying them for their looks

Nah bro. Only faggots use colored ear buds.

Monoprice 8320

I've heard good things about their sound. I'm neither for nor against their looks. As I've said, they look like fruit gushers.

hey, I'm a faggot and I wear these
can recommend these

Had two pairs of those in the past, solid but degraded and broke quickly.

Wearing headphones in public is something exclusively reserved for degenerate faggots

Really? I've had the same pair for years and a backup pair, in case they die, but it's still in the plastic.

I am both of those. also
>unironically using le degenerate buzzword
wew lad

It was a while ago, and I know that they've updated them. I think I got them right after monoprice stopped shipping them in plastic baggies.

>ywn be this insecure

feels good