What's would happen if all the computers we have now stopped working...

What's would happen if all the computers we have now stopped working? I mean computers in all devices from cars to planes to cameras to ereaders etc.

Serious answers please.

Attached: 1514890434285.jpg (954x1024, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UTBsm0LzSP0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I imagine millions of cars and airplanes would stall. I'm not sure how safely the planes could land.

Assuming we can't get them working again?
It would probably take decades to go back to living somewhat comfortably.

youtube.com/watch?v=UTBsm0LzSP0 times 100

billions would die. not right away, it would take some months. humanity would be set back to middle ages, at best.

The end of shitposting as we know it.

Technological Slavery will END...

Attached: 1520472371572.jpg (493x387, 56K)

That thot on the left is cleverly turned to hide the fact that she has no tiddies

Attached: 1487609937579.png (414x459, 324K)

I'm sure it'll be tough, but back to the dark ages doesn't sound like that would happen.

We know how to make computers, sure we'd have to start from square one in alot of places, but we'd come back pretty quick

With an ass like that though, who cares.

the issue is that feeding the population would not be possible, which would lead to mass riots and mobs fleeing cities and destroying everything in their path.

what anime is this?

Freedom, no surveillance, happiness, we'd be meeting girls and reproduce until we die happy.

Love and happiness.

microcontrollers included? like my dishwasher or door bell will stop working?

Old school slavery will CONTINUE

Fuck not my Kindle

>we'd be meeting girls and reproduce
What's stopping you now? That's what most people do just fine with tech around

electricity, steam engines and typwriters still work.
that reminds me, the nazis had nothing else 80 years ago

so few weeks of chaos, than back to paper records, analog radio/propaganda and glorious fascism!

go away, i take my technocracy ai/nano robot overlords every day over some human dick who decides my fate.

Low IQ people would die but technological speaking we could go from incandescent lamp to iPhone X in 10 to 20 years, we have fully working brains and all the know-how.

Of course I hope they don't remove the headphone jack this time

Chaos, mayhem, unplanned doom of population. You know, the sweet stuff.

and don't forget the big smile on uncle's Teddy.K face

Pretty devastating, but it wouldn't be nearly as bad as a solar flare taking out the entire grid.

MEGA DEATH

Attached: 1521023693966-g.jpg (333x279, 14K)

Rape would sky rocket for starters.

Who are these semen demons?

Solar flare would be less bad by far. Half the planet might not be affected and there are power grids with more emergency reserves and high as fuck resilience where maybe only easily replaced shit melts.

No computers whatsoever brings everything from computer making factories to vehicles down, and a lot of that can't be just rigged for human control soon.

If it hits the Asia we are pretty fucked.

But Trump will laugh his off.

Even Europe or the USA would maybe still be in trouble, but at least it is likely that bulk replacements for a lot of essentials and to fix critical shortages could be shipped quickly if major regions elsewhere stay intact.

Same for Asia IMO, even if China and Japan got hit hard, the EU and USA could provide a lot of things rather quickly.

Damn, white women (the one on the right I mean, since the one on the left is not white) are beautiful.

Apple would gain 100% marketshare.

And then

>the issue is that feeding the population would not be possible

Only in shitholes

They're both Mexican

is that the girl from stranger things ?

How do you think logistics information systems work? Hint: it's an information system

you still can't figure out a is a separate word by itself, even when lot is after it.. do you say acar, aboat, ahouse, asheep, agirl like you do "alot"?

your opinion hardly matters, you can barely think on your own.

Can't start cars. Millions of flights cancelled. Most stores can't do business because "the computer is down" and everyone is either too dumb or not allowed to count out money and make sales manually without computer assistance. No more phone calls at all, even on landline, since the signal goes through many computers.

Pretty sure commercial jets don't have direct mechanical controls. If the link to flight control goes down and autopilot fails, the pilot can definitely fly it. But if all computer-like devices inside the plane went down too, it's not going to be landing safely.

>tfw no mad max apocalypse so I can ride around on a motorbike dressed like a jackass with a twink on the back

>Can't start cars
heh that's where you're wrong kiddo

Attached: 1305124-mad-max-2-the-road-warrior.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

Attached: 1491470568052.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

The fucking apocalypse. Think about nuclear plants and what are keeping the cells stable.

it would only affect braindead normies who are addicted to social media and cant do anything without googling it.

not many know how to make computers

girl on the left is @thecaliforniagirll

just turn them off manually

Attached: botnet.png (390x575, 227K)

I would eat both those girl's asses like they're the cure for cancer.

the pilot would have no idea where they were fucking going before running out of fuel and crashing into the sea

>maps don't exist outside of computers and GPS

Attached: 1510697364069.jpg (211x239, 4K)

>implying there are maps onboard commercial planes instead of backup equipment

Actually there is, retard.

source?

>all security cams go offline and authorities have no way to instantly communicate over long distances
The west gets to fully understand the meaning of diversity

Attached: 69141.jpg (2048x1363, 2.05M)

theyre not mexican you fucking retard

just ugly af

Damn. OP's pic.

Attached: investigatingpepe.jpg (251x201, 10K)

Attached: 1521124304450.jpg (578x273, 49K)

many of them still do, even the newer 737s have mechanical backups

that said, half the globe is dark at all times, these planes are operating at night and in IFR conditions, having ailerons isn't going to do shit for you if you can't see anything

Attached: 1521124385133.jpg (616x460, 113K)

is disgusting,

No more thots and social media

Attached: 1521124523333.jpg (917x657, 285K)

Attached: 1521124655713.jpg (600x347, 84K)

>t. didn't live through Y2k

Attached: 1517354314979.jpg (750x924, 106K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859

>a few hundred thousand people die in 5 minutes because planes, cars, boats crash
>bank system goes bye-bye, everyones money is gone
>water treatment goes bye-bye, sewage everywhere, not much drinking water
>powerplants go bye-bye, you'd need to have have fucking candles out
>people robbing stores and that
>military and police locking down the streets, you either stay at home with your candles, books and tin food or get shot
>could not watch anime no more.

tl;dr: it would be a very shitty situation fa-m

>middle ages

Nah, we would be back somewhere between 1800 and 1900

military would start taking/raping women, since they have teh guns and power

>t. someone who would not be allowed to join the military

t. peacetime welfare queen with a double digit IQ

we know you'd rape. so does everyone else

my bags would suddenly be worthless, probably just an hero at that point

actually, the engines are controlled by computers
so they would probably shut down, or at the very least fly-by-wire would probably stop working and the plane would crash

it would be marvelous.
Unironically.

The Amish would rule the world. Literally, that's probably the best place on the planet to be if that happened, they're living a fully sustainable 17th century lifestyle. We'd all starve to death while the Amish communities would happily go on like nothing happened.

Except the entire Amish communities that rely on having a modern job outside their community, which is most of them now.

My wife would stop finger fucking her phone

Most (if not all) modern cars are computerized. Hotwiring is a movie meme.

Attached: 1492344131748.jpg (720x405, 69K)

actually, I'd say: the contrary. shitholes still don't automate most of their shit, so it'd have less impact for them

power grid shits itself, no electricity except what you generate and even that's not very useful except for lights and maybe an older fridge.
nobody gets paid for work so most people think "fuckit" - say goodbye to garbage collection, say hello to massive plague
electronic locks and controllers for mechanized doors stop working so RIP bunkers above a certain scale
basically more than 90% of humanity dies, and africans don't really notice a difference until the aid stops coming

>Except the entire Amish communities that rely on having a modern job outside their community,
Because farmland in the US is so fucking expensive. When society collapses and everyone dies off but the amish they'll be able to return to their preferred work.

God help us. Hawkings was right

>shitholes still don't automate most of their shit
Automation is hitting the third world harder

>..J.C... the net's going... the net's going black, JC..
>no more infolinks, transmissions of any kind... we'll start again, live in villages... if you receive this, if you survive, then find us... find us

Attached: TracerTong_infolink.jpg (150x150, 4K)

I remember that some predictions for the Y2K bug talked about how some hospital networks would stop working entirely. I'd say we are prepared for another scare like that (UNIX time bug perhaps?), but not for a total halt of all computer activity

Good, put those damn upity niggers back in line.

this

Attached: 1424700580553.jpg (900x789, 217K)

>implying I don't have a pre oil shock musclecar

kind of wish it would happen
then i would be free

I think about this a lot. I'd need to find a way to make money. Probably become a bank / loan shark.

Really delids my intel

Dubs confirm it

Everyone would die, due brains being pretty much computers.

I'd be out about $4,500 and have a $3800 paperweight of a laptop, my parents' car wouldn't work right (though mine's old enough to not have an onboard computer important enough), there'd be a lot of manual, hard aeroplane landings, the power grid would go down (at least here in the US), nuclear reactors would shut down (thanks safety net systems!) or superheat and have thousands of gallons dumped into them manually (then the rods dropped manually).
Overall it'd be really fucking bad, but not the end of the world.

Sup Forums wouldn't be able to install gentoo anymore.

Why isn't there a hole to turn the pot?? I don't understand.

Looking at this picture and knowing that I'll never have a threesome with these two makes me want to kms myself.

Yes. I have it on good authority that the controls are still connected to the hydraulics. The pilots would have to be pretty strong to make any decent maneuvers though, but the plane wouldn't fall out of the sky.

on one hand, the people who save money would lose it all. on the other side, people who owe money wouldn't owe it anymore, unless the loan was recorded on paper... which banks don't do anymore

Threesomes are over rated anyway.

>thot
You're not black. Stop with the nigger lingo.

I'd rape those girls.