SEC opens investigation into suspicious short selling activities of AMD shares

R.I.P. kikes

Attached: 1521002099182.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/news/pressreleases
reuters.com/article/prosieben-media-accounts/update-1-german-watchdog-says-viceroys-prosieben-report-broke-rules-idUSL8N1QU4S4
techpowerup.com/242386/cts-labs-responds-to-a-techpowerup-technical-questionnaire
seekingalpha.com/article/4157242-amd-cts-labs-story-failed-stock-manipulation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link?

He's dad works at Nintendo so it must be true.

if AMD goes down I'm done with PCs

Where are the broofs

(((Icarus))) got burned

Sent ;)

>>shitting in streets intensifies
we did it goyims

Attached: img_8014.jpg (640x389, 114K)

SEC is run by kikes

>link?
nothing here: sec.gov/news/pressreleases

kikes hate other kikes too, jew jew other is normal

Implying they'll do anything to upset (((greatest ally)))

nice try idf

Attached: [End of Call].png (986x687, 65K)

That says it all. Constant fucking pilpul from these people
>Oh, look at the time goy! Gotta run!

>guys i'm sorry we're really going to need to jump off this call

literally this

Attached: 425.jpg (408x632, 32K)

literally
>THEY KNOW
>SHUTting IT DOWN
lmao

Attached: noooo.jpg (638x710, 99K)

the vulnerabilities are real you utter twat

>real
and so is bigfoot. but you don't see anyone manipulating the stock market for companies that sell cameras

oooohh, dodgy as fuck
all their claims now are trashman.jpg

Someone make that 4-pane comic about a guy running away

>the vulnerabilities are real you utter twat

they amount to "if a user gains admin access to your computer, they can install malware!". It's like saying that if a guy you don't know is in your house, he could steal shit from you.

>the vulnerabilities are real you utter twat
Indeed. Most work on my Intel system, too. This is outrageous. I predict that after I reveal this to the press, Intel stock will be worth $0.00, and they will be forced to file for bankruptcy.

I thought Jews were smart? This was so amateurish it is actually funny.

Its a widely repeated myth based on a single study of Ashkenazis with tons of issues.

>literally SHUT IT DOWN
What the fuck.

Ohhhh LOLOLO
>retarded goyim
lol

>if a guy you don't know is in your house, he could steal shit from you.

well this sounds correct to be honest with you family member

One of the companies involved ("Viceroy Research") is already under investigation by the German equivalent of the SEC for pulling exactly the same stunt with a German company.

reuters.com/article/prosieben-media-accounts/update-1-german-watchdog-says-viceroys-prosieben-report-broke-rules-idUSL8N1QU4S4

Attached: 1420970957114.png (390x310, 98K)

>It's like saying that if a guy you don't know is in your house, he could steal shit from you.
No, it's more like standing on a street corner and offering your wallet to passing strangers, and calling it robbery.

> what do you mean?
> what do you mean?
> I don't recall
> can't comment on customers
> I need to jump off this call

holy shit, this kikery. 6 million wasn't enough.

>6 million wasn't enough.
if only it was near 6 gorillion...

Jews are liars.

Attached: 1495359031806.jpg (600x761, 53K)

if kikes even see the inside of a jailcell at all they get special treatment

AMD isn't the target they were the victim

STOP THIS ANTISEMITIC POSTING NOW YOU FILTHY GOY

Attached: muhsct.jpg (960x686, 255K)

update this to CTS Labs, Viceroy version

Attached: intel grease inside.png (760x427, 223K)

Attached: interview.jpg (940x672, 160K)

>goyims
Goyim is already the plural form, retard.

None of them are in the US.

Perfect.

>uuhhh sorry guys, we''re really going to need to jump off
>[END OF CALL]

keks

Attached: skinner.jpg (245x206, 4K)

No shit, you fucking kike

TPU: Do you think users of other CPU vendors, like Intel, are affected?
CTS: Only if they have a motherboard carrying an ASMedia USB host controller. These controllers are typically found on PC motherboards made by Taiwanese manufacturers. We've looked into quite a few computers made by HP, Dell, Lenovo, etc. and they were not affected.

TPU: A huge number of Intel motherboards uses ASMedia chips, too, mostly for additional USB 3 ports. Does that mean these are affected by vulnerabilities similar to Chimera? Does it make a difference that the chips on Intel motherboards are connected via PCIe? Which chips are we talking about?
CTS: All ASMedia USB host controllers sit on the PCI-E bus. I am talking about ASM1042, ASM1142 and ASM1143. Motherboards that have these chips have the CHIMERA backdoors as well.

techpowerup.com/242386/cts-labs-responds-to-a-techpowerup-technical-questionnaire

Attached: 1487297768743.jpg (960x878, 125K)

someone please make a list of the sites that had articles ready to go for this because it's very clear whose pocket they're in.

>go- I mean guys i'm sorry we're really going to need to jump off this call
SHUT
IT
DOWN

10/10

+1 hackernews karma

this

10 points out of fucking 10

>yet another literal copy-pasta post to drive traffic for that pajeetpowerup
as bad as cts

Attached: pajeetpowerup.png (1871x718, 1.14M)

>german equivalent of SEC
so, not the SEC?

>implying the kikes will see any justice served in a justice system run by kikes and kike lawyers

>(((End of Call)))

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1519177325223.png (604x675, 587K)

perfect

but who was jump off calls?

Attached: 1521150951180.gif (320x320, 256K)

>Short selling op
>barely scratched AMD

Intel is terrified of AMD's EPYC. Datacenter is where money is at and AMD is coming baby!

This is just foreplay.
The real pounding comes with 7nm.

Real pounce will start with THREADRIPPER+ that's literally going to equal EBYN in mainstream AND comes out THIS year

It's the holocaust all over again.

Holy shit, the shut it down meme is real.

>Is rael

Seeking Alpha calling out the BS; seekingalpha.com/article/4157242-amd-cts-labs-story-failed-stock-manipulation

HEDT stuff like Threadripper doesn't cater to a large enough market to bear thinking about as the death blow.
Sure it's always nice for a firm to tout how they have something better than their competitor, but there's not enough money in HEDT to make or break AMD's blitzkrieg back into the market. The servers are the prize here.

It's fucking perfect lmao

THREADRIPPER+ will allow for gen1 THREADRIPPER's price to lower, which in itself will undoubtedly massively increase the adoption, meaning that mainstream's upper wall will slowly, but surely, move from 8 to 16 cores. THREADRIPPER+ will make it so 16 cores become new required standard of high end mainstream.

Attached: 1519670597297.jpg (393x391, 100K)

[artifacting intensifies]

>[oy vey's in the distance]

Attached: 1519231818310.png (1055x808, 742K)

"Required cores" in HEDT is just "all of them", video rendering is a monster, as are photoshop applications. They'll use everything you throw at them, it's not unknown for most workstations to be dual-xeon solutions with 24 cores between them.
The price of threadripper dropping is a valid point and a good one, so long as the price of motherboards drops along with it, but then we still have the insane price of DDR4 to deal with which means people are going to be spending upwards of $400 just to get a reasonable amount of RAM for their new workstations.
HEDT just isn't that big a market.

PNGs are antisemantic

Related thread -->:

My point was: those who are currently prefer to buy 1800X, 2700X, or 8 core THREADRIPPER, will definitely have much more and way solider incentive to go 16 core THREADRIPPER after THREADRIPPER+ comes out and gen1 THREADRIPPER's prices drop.

>he thinks Sup Forums was just memeing

SHUT UP STUPID GOY

Attached: 1499963016439.jpg (691x771, 112K)

not all of them are smart enough to jew subtley. that's why they got btfo'd so often.

>Jew
>subtlety
You can only do one

If it plays out like you suspect there are interesting times ahead as Intel will be under significant pressure to reduce prices given the price:performance ratio threadripper has when you also consider it has the full stack of I/O regardless of sku. Sup Forums likes to think that absolute performance is only what matters but market trends massively indicate otherwise.

The children on Sup Forums like to think that absolute performance matters. If you are lucky enough to be a part of a thread when those "people" are asleep, then there's some nice discussion going on most the time.

>Intel
>reducing prices
>ever
It's like your very first day being a PC hardware buyer/user, or something.

Attached: Doubt.png (600x336, 216K)

That is exactly the point - they won't and will suffer market share loss because of it or they will feel threatened enough to actually do so which would let them keep market share but it would be a big fuck you to their existing customers (as it shows how they have been shafting them for years). Without phoning up Dell again Intel can't afford to get into a price war with AMD on these HCC parts due to the nature of Intel's monolithic design.

who can help but notice how often those 'anti-semitic canards' end up being true

Kraznich promised to shareholders he would maintain their 60% margins, even if it meant conceding market share.

Intel aren't about to lower prices.

They are cheaper than the same level of amd brand cpu.
Atleast here. A 8400 is around 55k huf while 1600 is around 65k huf.
Why do they need to go cheaper?

>Intlel
>cheaper than AMD
It's THAT time to REMIND again, huh, guyse? Alright:

Attached: oi6vhy4dtfnz.jpg (1028x1028, 316K)

>They are cheaper than the same level of AMD brand CPU

Attached: Intel domination over AMD.jpg (933x650, 122K)

>threadripper
Who the fuck buys that?
Atleast show one from the current intel gen.

>Who the fuck buys that?
The same people that buy Workstation Xeons and "EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME" i7/i9's

Attached: 1496685483752.jpg (653x726, 252K)

Why hasn't Femanon been chased off this fucking board yet? "She" was rampantly shilling for Intel a few days ago saying these exploits were real.

Namefags are mentally ill, you can't reason with them.

delid dis

I find early weekend mornings to be best. Comfy coffee shitposting with the elders. Kiddos are rarely up before 10am.

>maintaining 60% margins when your hands are tied with your dick and you are stuck on a homogenous CPU architecture that no one will actually pay for circa next quarter.

lil

>when you run out of argument