ITT: Trash that comes on the radio that instantly makes you turn it off

ComingoutofmycageandI'vebeendoingjustfine

but mr brightside is a good song

But it isn't

your favorite song

I WOKE UP THIS MAWNEN

>Not using it to pretend you're Tony Soprano to escape your meaningless life

I'm actually referring to the Kurt Vile song lol

I wish the sopranos theme was played on the radio though. I would totally drive around trying to look cool as fuck every time that came on.

Yea now that I think about it I don't hear it on the radio. I was remembering wrong, as my dad had it on a CD that he would play all the time. You could tell he was trying to act "cool" whenever he played it

>YU ALREDY NO HOO IT IZZ!!!!!!
No, Silento, no one knew who your underage monkey-ass face came from since no one even knew who you were until you made a song that became a degenerative meme song full of other people's dances.
Now fuck off and get out of my ears.
Also,
>listening to the radio

Well I mean... you did know who it was

Imagine Dragons

I'm saucing, I'm saucing

>i don't know who _x_ is

>ONCE AH WAS SEVIH YEEHS OL

But let's say that song came out and never got popular, and I show it to one of my friends for some godawful reason.
They'd be like "Lol what the fuck is that turn that shit off nigga who even is that, is that one of ur obscure bands again?".

MAROON 5 - ANIMALS. OH GOD, I HATE THAT SONG.

Once I was 7 years old my something something

stupid fucking little ballerina in the music box whatever them shits is called fuck that song.

For some reason I like that song ever since seeing one of those stupid vines with it where the volume suddenly blasts up and distorts.
Besides, there's so much abominable R&B/light trap music, that Chris Brown one, anything with Drake, and a handful of other ones that are on nonstop on what used to be the "ignorant trap to blast on your way to the gym" station

I did even read the thread before I made srsly dude that shit makes me explode....

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

the part in that song where it has the pitched down voice is so wtf. I know someone somewhere is jiving so hard to that shit too...

its so deep

I GOT TWO PHONES

but blurryface tho

deep...

Has anyone ever heard Death Grips on the radio?

any more phones and he'd need another hand

damn...

>WHEN I NEED MO-TI-VATION
>REMEY BOIZ YAA AAAH
>OMARION, BREEEZY, IN YO CHICK
>NAW, NAW HONEY I'M GOOD.

That "I'll be needing stitches" song is horrible, his voice is the male equivalent of some wailing tone-deaf pop woman.

Also the Justn Bieber song "Love Yourself". Just so bland and simple and possibly THE most overplayed song in years. When I was driving I found it playing on four (4) radio stations at the same time, one of them an EDM station. Wish I could have taken a video of it but I would have crashed my car and killed myself (which would have been a relief at that point).

Honorable mentions are
Against the Law or whatever that dumb trap song with the annoying chiming is
Seven Years Old
Any Maroon 5 song, fucking hate them
Adele
The weird wave of former Disney/Nick child stars who now make pop music, it's all so fucking bad and generic
That Beyonce "GURL I SLAY YEAH I SLAY YEAH I SLAY" song (brave feminist icon everybody)
Centuries
Stressed Out
Wake Me Up

>REMEY BOIZ YAA AAAH
Fetty Wap is fun as fuck breh, he just features in some fuck-horrible songs for some reason

And that's why.

>listening to the radio

The only time I ever listen to the radio is when my gf is in the car with me.

>Ugh, user you get to listen to your music when you drive to work. Turn it to 107.4
>GURL I SLAY YEAH I SLAY YEAH I SLAY

Fuck me

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

It's called having a job

SMILED WITH DE RISIN SUN

this

>I DONT NEED ANYTHING
whoever sings like this needs to be executed

ONCE I WAS

WHEN I WAS

A YOUNG BOY