Wow, Wayne Coyne is so inventive. Check out this costume he is preparing for his next live show!

Wow, Wayne Coyne is so inventive. Check out this costume he is preparing for his next live show!

instagram.com/p/BFxRlrNp-0d/?hl=en

Oh, wow!

Very neat!

so cool!

>you will never be a marketing jockey tasked to shill on Sup Forums

Is he performing all of Soft Bulletin in that suit?
holy shit I wish I could go

Yes, he will turn into a helicopter halfway through the show.

I listened to an interview with Wayne Coyne from 2002. It's sad hearing him then, because he sounds so intelligent and modest and happy, in contrast to how he is now. He emanated this sort of attractive glow that is now gone. He just sounded like a laid back, cool motherfucker, and now he's this weird, creepy, depressed man. He said recently in an interview, "I'm not going through a midlife crisis, I'm just having fun." Okay, but it seems like if he were truly content he wouldn't have to change who he is by doing all this crazy, embarrassing bullshit, and it also seems like he'd be making better music too.

How is he gonna perform in that? I'd go to the show, though, no matter how bad TFL are these days, especially if they're performing TSB

Me too thanks

All he does love is sing awfully and play with toys

I thought he played guitar sometimes

MADMAN

It's a prop. He just strums and doesn't play any chords. He plays the end of Abandoned Hospital Ship live but that's It.

glad
to
see
all
of
you
super
fans
here
just
me
a