Stop admiring RMS, you fools. Free software is certainly one of the best contributions to humanity...

Stop admiring RMS, you fools. Free software is certainly one of the best contributions to humanity, but that doesn't mean that it's main pioneer is a soyboy communist. If you follow his blog, you'll see clearly that he's just another sj(((e)))w.
>pic related

Attached: ricardostallman.png (1598x1072, 481K)

Sup Forums culture has been GNU friendly long before fatherless Sup Forums kekistani teenagers arrived, fuck off shill

Attached: free.png (660x495, 317K)

>but that doesn't mean that it's main pioneer *isn't a soyboy communist.
Made a typo there

Soy isn't good for you, you know?

>soysoysoysoysoy
GTFO to Sup Forums thanks.

>can't separate a person's political views from their contributions to society
That's why he has a personal site. He's keeping his views separate. Not everyone brings politics into every topic they're confronted with. Just fuck off

>the absolute state of Sup Forumstards

Attached: 1486100222338.jpg (229x220, 10K)

Gnu is a product of true freedom, it was created in the golden age of mankind and resisted countless attemps from all sorts of companies to take it down.
I would have respect for anyone who preaches for it, and Stallman has contributed to its survival immensly.
Sure he is fat and eats from his foot, but that is because the man has dedicated his life to gnu. He could have dedicated it to PR or social justice or whatever. With his dedication he could become more famous than Steve Jobs or Elon Musk or whomever, but he chose gnu as his life goal.
Thanks to him, gnu has a daddy, someone who nurtures and protects it. I can rest peacefully knowing that, and focus on whatever else I want in life. He eats from his feet so I dont have to.

but GNU doesnt contribute to society at all its bunch of nerd computer shit

I can tolerate people having different politics to me.

Attached: 1480377114330.jpg (710x1068, 201K)

Got an actual rebuttal or are you just going to keep screeching like the child you appear to be?

Of course his contribution is a respectable one, I'm not going to deny that. However, how good are you if you build the world with one hand and destroy it with the other?
>Inb4 GNU releases a "code of conduct" written by some pink haired freak

Attached: 1488589211091.png (1209x798, 60K)

What's wrong with it?
Do you really have to complain on the internet because someone doesn't think like you?
This is not a safe space, snowflake.

>However, how good are you if you build the world with one hand and destroy it with the other?
If the world you're building is a good world and the world you're destroying is a shit world, I'd say pretty good.

Have a bit respect, it's his birthday, faggot.

Attached: 1434912779988.jpg (500x750, 100K)

How exactly is an autistic greasy fat vagrant neckbeard destroying the world with opinions? Even granting that the social justice thing is destroying the world, how many social justice activists are doing what they do because RMS told them to?

>Escalation

This. GNU is great, but anything else even remotely related to stallinman is downright abhorrent. He's the definition of an uninformed, loud, moron.

Do your parents a favor and kill yourself you gamergate meme-spouting sack of dogshit.

Sup Forums can't keep to their containment board anymore, they've just started shitting on each other over there.
they came here to shit all over you, Sup Forums

>If you follow his blog, you'll see clearly that he's just another sj(((e)))w
I think you're getting your Trumptard lore mixed up. According to you fucks, jews are supposed to exhibit greed for money, and SPECIFICALLY for money, at the expense of others. However, RMS's work actually prevents anyone from meaningfully making money off of it without some crazy fucking business acrobatics, including himself. He's power hungry alright -- that much is obvious from the way copyleft licenses work -- but the kind of power in question is clearly not financial.

>Sup Forums can't keep to their containment board anymore
This would seem to imply that that there was a time when they did..

Attached: Implying+norton+can+protect+anything+_0f33a0fd8306ecd16d40579f508e0aa7.gif (300x168, 1.62M)

>unironically using the term soyboy
>unironically buying into conspiracy theories

Take your meme pills, double the dosage today.

shlomo please, make yourself less obvious next time.

When life imitates memes.

Attached: soy.jpg (700x695, 115K)

Hey, look, we got the same last three digits.

The meme was clearly drawn by a soyboy and therefore invalid.
No one with even the most puny modicum of masculinity has such lovely handwriting.

I agree OP, stallman should be removed as the FSF president and should be replaced with donald trump. He is the only one who truly knows how to make free software great again

das rite

Attached: the soy encyclopedia of white (lack of) masculinity.jpg (1023x682, 147K)

Say that to may face again faggot.

Attached: Miguel_Ángel,_por_Daniele_da_Volterra_(detalle)[1].jpg (1263x1462, 1.6M)

Donald Trump would ruin free software forever.
I don't just mean he would make it bad. I mean he would fundamentally ruin its essence.
That is to say, he would make it nonfree software.
Then we would have a category of software called free software that's actually nonfree software, and a category of software called nonfree software that's also nonfree software, and there would be no actual free software left.

>Then we would have a category of software called free software that's actually nonfree software

Not to burst your bubble, but this is how all good free software is like.
I have developed some free (as in free beer and freedom) software, and a few companies pay me money to modify it to their needs and support it. So its not really "free", is it. I do make a living of of it.

How to add xfce to a fresh Fedora minimal installation?

Okay then we should replace him with bill gates or elon musk or jeff bezos, surely those guys are smart with computers and know how to give people freedom

>So its not really "free", is it.
how does that make it not free? they have the freedom to pay you to modify it, or they could pay someone else if they wanted

I do get Stallman cultists call me out on "charging money for mathematics knowledge" instead of sharing it for free.

Trump would not settle for a living. He's a businessman first and a president second, so, as a good businessman should, he'd try to squeeze every cent he could out of the operation, and that means abandoning EVERYTHING about free software that makes it free, because there is not a SINGLE DEFINING FEATURE of free software that's more profitable than the alternative to that feature.

>bill gates
Won't work, he's a businessman.
>elon musk
Won't work, he's an ((((((((ideas guy))))))))))))))))))).
>jeff bezos
Won't work, he's a businessman.

fuck off back to your containment board

Those people are idiots, then, and you shouldn't give them the time of day. What you're doing is good, and you should be rewarded for it.

fuck off back to T_D

stop using transparent terminals Luke

That's pretty stupid, since you're doing things just like stallman wanted them to be.

not him but luke is a cute name uwu
>uwu
>>>>>uwu
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>uwu
stop using faggoty emotes

>Soy that to may face again faggot.
top kek

those people sound like morons, it's free as in freedom, not free as in price

you know what is free as in price, proprietary shit like facebook and gmail and youtube, these garbage services have brainwashed people into thinking that everyone can just afford to give away stuff for free

what

Attached: 1520457044427.jpg (680x368, 50K)

i agree that feminism is shit, but i really admire what he did for the free software foundation.

this
trumpfags are such soyboys i'd fuck them if their IQs weren't so low that doing so would be tantamount to animal abuse

Who remembers when anime cross-board posting was the thing that everyone complained about?
>Actualllyyyy Sup Forums was started as a politics board so that I can shit everywhere
I've spent a good portion of my life on this site and there's nothing worse than T_D. I used to think sinks were hilarious too

ooh, ya really got them there~

Attached: 1520237936081.jpg (603x393, 43K)

Your refuge is that way lad

Are you implying that being a soyboy communist is a good thing?

That's how pol brainwashing works all over the world, they just keep replying some dumbass term.

Protip: idiots outnumber intelligent people in any given field, including politics. You don't need a sophisticated message to win.

>he supports trump so he must be from pol
I for one am deeply offended by your unreasonable prejudices against me.

Nobody brought up Trump except you. How can you be triggered this badly about such a generic response.

this