Post where you guys listen to music

Post where you guys listen to music.

Pic is my music absorbtion chamber.

Why would I need a specific location to listen to music? All my favourite music is stored in my brain, I can listen to it wherever I want, whenever I want and at whatever volume I want.

fucking clean up

Usually absorb music on my bed. Ignore the tumblr-ish board above my bed. Someone made that for me and I feel obliged to keep it.

Why would you post this picture of your filthy room. Have you no pride?

And, nigga, you ain't even have no speakers. Gtfo

what's with the tumblr shit above your bed?

I am a teen

Duh, faggot

I just took it to show you guys. Music is all i need. I am a simple man with a simple mind.

>the flags
where are you from?

cringey shit my friends put for me. Lost all contact with them though

I can almost smell it.

There's something very comfy and nostalgic about this.

Wow I too sleep on the floor next to my desk.

Those flags represent the countries I've lived in.
t. new zealandfag here

Get rid of it then. Take a pic once it's gone

i moved 50 empty green tea bottles out of frame. i listen through headphones while on the computer

What's underneath all the cans?

I'm studying abroad living with a homestay (if you know what that is) and the house is very old but it's uber comfy eg: all the lights have victorian-ish casings and the wallpaper in my room ancient af.

why are you so heartless? can you not understand sentiment?
Sweet dude, currently residing in the "wonderful" land of Australia,

comfy and modern af
9/10

it's a new zealand flag. I'm living in New Zealand

Well, if you lost contact with them, I'd get rid of it. But, if it means something to you, i guess you can keep it

i strive for comfy so this was nice, thank you

can't it's nailed to the wall. Don't wanna remove it

Couldn't fit it all in frame, but fuck it

but your autism still leaks with that 50 green tea bottles. I like ice lemon tea though

I'm jealous of your monitor stands

great example of why some people will never understand sentimentality. Dunno how you kinda people could appreciate emotive art, really.

thats a comfy room

They can be yours for 40 bucks on Amazon

I mean, I thought he had a falling out with his friends. I left behind all my friends a few years back and it felt so good to get rid of everything that reminded me of them.

More cans

shiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeet I don't need them though.

Yeah, comfy and cozy.

Small as fuck

thats like my room but its all la croix

I wouldn't recommend them anyway. They wobble too easily and give me heart attacks.

I dunno even though I've lost contact with all my old friends I still keep memories we had. It kinda hurts me and even though we don't even talk on facebook anymore and sometimes I actively avoid them, I just liked to remember those better times in my life.

appreciate what you have user, 98% of other anons will never have it

Fair enough.

Didn't mean to be an a hole :)

let me join your roomclub user

What keyboard is that

you were an asshole? I think you might be responding to other people that aren't me.

Native Instruments S61

underrated post

pretentious fag/10

>98% of other anons live on the streets

Probably

same desu

I mean most anons dont have a midi keyboard / touch pad / good speakers / vinyl / cd player / vinyls / good chair
be grateful for what you have

Most anons should get a job and buy all this stuff, like I did

Also, when did I say I was mad that I had that stuff? I just said the room was small

>music absorbtion chamber
kek

>autism

do i really have to explain this stuff?
didnt know even Sup Forums was right wing..

not everyone has the chance of good education, so not everyone has the chance to get a good job, and have disposable income. Lots of people live from cheque to cheque, spending as little as possible on living and still not having disposable income.

The poor are in poverty because they can't get out of it, not because they're lazy. We figured this out 100 years ago and still people argue otherwise.

sorry to derail thread with politics but quit the bullshit mate

Shut the fuck up. This isn't tumblr.

Also, see

Good argument you sure showed him XDD

sell the imac and buy a bed you hobo

>The poor are in poverty because they can't get out of it
where? in fucking china?

its called entrepreneurial spirit

>is poor

Samefagger detected

I'm with you. Even if you can get a job, trying to juggle it with study and cover all your bills and eat and such is quite the struggle for many, the distribution of wealth is pretty fucked up no matter how you look at it.

What's your listening room look like?

#feelthebern amirite? hahaha

There is nothing in my room but the objects listed. It is empty. I listen to music in the bed. Awake or asleep, it's all I do. 24 hours a day for the past decade.

what about the computer? you lying piece of shit

What kind of guitar is that? Looks very nice.

Not at home right now, but it's just a generic bedroom. It's really dark though because I hang black fabric all over the walls to block out the light. Don't have any fancy music stuff because no, I don't have money to throw away.

Were I American, he'd have my vote.

you seem to have all the answers though, I also agree that spending time on Sup Forums instead of trying to break the cycle of poverty of minimum wage job is too hard.

Education doesn't mean shit without a work ethic and drive to get the fuck out. If you're on Sup Forums then you've already got the means to try and educate yourself.

Thanks! It's a Gretsch Rancher.

Oh. I use a laptop in the bed. I forgot to list that because I live on it and forget it exists.

Are you vampire or do you work nights?

I do most of my listening on the go, but here's my little set up

The latter, by choice, I try to schedule my classes late too. I guess I have sensitive eyes or summat.

Same here. I've been working overnights for a year or so now. I still haven't bought blackout curtains. I guess I love to be miserable.

>tomorrow
nice one lad. turn the led off on ur mouse, tho. leds are anti-comfy

I gotta say im very fond of my room.

comfy

all i need is a tall lamp cuz i like tall lamps

be thankful for what you have. 98% of anons will never get any of that

You really should, it'll improve your quality of life. Though I didn't bother with blackout curtains or anything, just went to my local craft store and bought a ton of dark material and taped it to the walls/windows, works a charm. Probably giving myself vitamin d deficiency or whatever but who cares.

That's a pretty short lamp though.

I live in the common room of a dorm.

>tfw bought a mac on dole money

i had to move back to my parents house so i just try to find wherever , it's not my home anymore, so its hard to get comfy/listen to music comfortably.

yea that's why I said I wanted a tall lamp ??

When did you say that?

That is a small lamp you have.

My bad, I thought you were referring to the lamp in the picture and saying it was all you needed.

v

I'm just wondering: At what point would you stop telling a person to be thankful for it and more something along the lines of "great job, you worked for it"?
I'm not talking about myself since everything in this picture was given to me but about someone who had to work really hard to get to a point like this.

It's alright I guess, at least it's my place

dude. nice.

messy at the moment.

architecture student?

I basically live in this room.

America is a third world country masquerading as a first world country.

Yes, it's easy to tell I guess

Novation launchkey. i got dat two senpai. I like the pads on this thing.

SHEEP SHAGGERS GET OUT!!!

Here's me

Was marine biology too out of reach?

>tfw you wasted government.

Seriously, why did you buy an air?

Are you a French fag ?

Oh yeah. It's a great starting keyboard.

I wish the keys were a little weighted though; feels like you're playing nothing, otherwise.

Dude.... I though that my life were fucked up...