/ptg/ Private Turds General

Don't you fuckin'.... MY /ptg/S!!
DON'T!!
Old:News:
>fuck yo news up the colon pipe
>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with STOP POSTING for professional development, by recognizing GET A LIFE LOSER through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.
>Have a question?
GFY
Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally blaaa these generals and bla bla bla.
>This is a thread for autism purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites for BJs and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.
Fuck all ya'll /ptg/ newfags YOU SUCK! AND FUCK IPT!!

Attached: tenor.gif (412x254, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
imdb.com/title/tt1373120/?
btdb.to/q/breathless 2008/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime is the leading cause of shotgun head injuries

Attached: .png (644x360, 184K)

Comfy rules: weebs

>Don't worry when it dips below RED's user count they'll re-enabled those accounts.
It already does

Give it some time.

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 159K)

Is Naoko an actual woman or a trap?

>News
I agree, news is cancer.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M

Why does this general still exist? It's dead.

I was going to make this topic at the Tech Talk subforum, but aside from how things could go south quickly on my opinion piece (you get too many pre-pubescent kids losing their lids and suddenly school is canceled cause you just said something that's against the beliefs of Karl Marx), not many users aside from advanced users would find this topic an interesting read. Assuming, of course, your asshole (I'm talking to you, you Linux, FOSS cock-sucking smug ass-hats) hasn't tightened so hard that you've blocked me. Here's looking at you, Grefog.

In fact I was going to make this a thread on how Linux is just for people who like difficult things, like gimps, but that's an insult to gimps, and while we're speaking of gimps, I'm told users likes whips and chains, which is funny cause that's how I tried getting my sound card to work for a linux installation I tried to shove into my laptop that these barf bags said it'd be "easy" to do. I do have a point- it was easier than their mothers (and Grefog's father, but that's a different story ), it was the configuration bullshit that made things suck harder than their mothers (and once again, Grefog's father, but that's a different story ).

Now I could go on a longer explanation, but you guys would fall asleep faster thanGrefog's father...well, grandfather actually. Do you know how well ashes feel? Oh, oops, let me get back on track. These smug asshats think there are no other operating systems better than Linux, which is funny cause they probably haven't heard of FreeBSD, some of the other BSDs, Windows and Android. The FOSS thing means nothing to people who use software, especially if you can pirate it or it's already free of charge to begin with, it's only useful for developers, which, by the way, this asshat who bothers me seems to have come out of development a tad bit too late.

Attached: autismus maximus.jpg (523x720, 96K)

To conclude, if people aren't fucking running your shit, don't be smug and say you're better than the community cause you're not. Grefog- which I keep highlighting here cause he's the utter asshat (he always talks Linux on the AB discord, he probably sucks Linus's dick all the time and when he's typing about how Linux is the shit, he gets fucked in the asshole by Linux, all the fucking time), and I'm doing this in dedication of him cause he wanted to stir up shit on discord where no rules apply- well fine- as per UN regulations, I'm forced to retaliate, but this time I'm going direct here on AB where he has no escape from my beatdown. A shame you- Grefog, blocked me man, but I'm sure someone will let you know this means more than just war. I don't wish death on someone on this tracker, but you've made me consider it.

EDIT: I'm not even going to mention his name (although he posted here so now I can- could have walked away, made me look like an idiot but now he's done it cause he can't just couldn't resist). He doesn't read and he doesn't do forum posts, I've been here twice as long has he's been on this tracker, and I've been torrenting free bull for the past decade now, so this kid in diapers must be shitting his pants for what he's reading.

Attached: assburger colored.jpg (245x279, 8K)

>EDIT: I'm not even going to mention his name (although he posted here so now I can- could have walked away, made me look like an idiot but now he's done it cause he can't just couldn't resist).
REDDIT...

>bitme stooped to recruiting on mam
LOL it's not even worth joining mam to get on. I let my account go as soon as I made an account and didn't find content 3 years ago

Threadly reminder that curry is delicious.

Attached: 1508153250187.jpg (1200x1200, 496K)

Can't argue with that.

Attached: 1481348498721.jpg (2500x2000, 891K)

Any more images like this?

TorrentLeech open for registration invite code is TOOHOTFORTL

thanks captain obvious

Also gay OP

>news is cancer
No you

Well Politics is a topic inherently only discussed by children so it makes sense that you got banned from Sup Forums for being underage. Grow up is my advice to you. Enjoy life a little.

Nope. Pretty sure either shotguns or humans are.

no

Attached: 1506388928594.png (1280x720, 1.62M)

best OP

>Nope. Pretty sure either niggers or humans are.

ftfy

>Politics is a topic inherently only discussed by children
Isn't it past your bed-time?

Cringe.

>Politics is a topic inherently only discussed by children
learn to think tyrone. race isn't inherently political you dumb nigger.

Shh now. You might wake up the other children. Stop drinking so much coffee and go to bed already. Try reading a book in bed or something. Might make you less plastic of a person.

okayyyy... now i see what's going on. we got a ni/g/gerkike on the loose.

Attached: Sandra-Lawson.jpg (880x580, 344K)

Based E was too good for this world.

Yes!

Attached: 1504579232064.jpg (2200x3000, 1.04M)

Wew, thanks.

b-but why would users leave?

np glad i helped!

What is RED

Garbage.

How hard is it to collect points on GGn? Aiming for 1000+

a meme

Lay off the meth, famalam

because red exists, dumbass

Attached: DYbCKh7WAAA8c4G.jpg (550x563, 43K)

literally no one cares about red, amigo

I agree the wiki is missing.
The faq could be included.

how about u drink this cup of FUCK U

Saving this general

For you

Attached: 1511924849556.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

ok

this general is fucking dead

good

Who here playing the waiting for invites game?

Very, very, easy. Play forum games, $hitpost in the irc, and download all the old videogames using downthemall

>this general is fucking dead

Spring Break, bro. Lots of people travelling right now.

>playing the waiting for invites game

hope you are using a good email provider or you will be waiting forever.

i can give ncore invites if someone wants
if anyone had emp i would be really happy

The new Howard Stern private tracker is actually going to do a private broadcast of the show for free for their users.

Now that is service.

Only HDBIts does that for their users when there is a live event.

its fucking st patrick's day, yet utorrent still remains banned from animebytes. why even live ffs?

Attached: utorrent-chan.png (2207x1887, 973K)

>if anyone had emp i would be really happy

Here is how to get emp since we have a lot of invites.

1) Beg on a private tracker invite forum and tell us which tracker.
2) A /ptg/ bro will contact you on that tracker and give you an invite.

Since its all technically a private tracker forum thing it can't be considered anything but a private invite between members on a private forum.

>want to join a new tracker for shits and giggles >no point in downwards mobility

Attached: moominpc.jpg (237x276, 17K)

it's always good to have a backup

depends on the tracker. some are worth joining even if you already have the better tracker. UGC if you already have GGn for example.

>adult babies
underage detected

Does anybody know where the release group CMRG is originally from?

'notha day 'notha 0mb 'ploaded 'o 'ed

Bulgaria

which tracker though

Bulgaria

give me a URL, bro

Bulgaria.bg

sigh

yo momma's rancid flaps

How do we save RED?

RED is fine. They are aware that almost nobody downloads music anymore, and just uses them to get into other trackers. So they want to make it as hard as possible, to get new users to upload albums for the few people that actually care about torrenting music.

removing the announce channel would solve a lot of problems

make it about retention and not 0/1/0 seedbox autosnatch cuckoldry

Anime website.

Nobody would download your shitty bandcamp uploads anymore. A ratio >= 1 is much better than 0.

Are you talking about bonus points? They are absolutely haram!

Ratioless

Cease thine blasphemy at once.

Attached: Tracker Nirvana.jpg (800x800, 186K)

>Nobody would download your shitty bandcamp uploads anymore. A ratio >= 1 is much better than 0.

good. that worthless garbage shouldn't be on red in the first place. that bullshit only exists because the people uploading them trick seedboxes into downloading it. it's a giant joke. the entire site's buffer is at the mercy of these fucking autosnatching scum fucks

>mfw in uni we're learning about p2p, usenet, dc, napster, gnutella, kazaa etc.
Finally something I understand

Maybe stop recommending people to upload Bandcamp shit? Or ban bc entirely.

They'd lose half their TMs

Have you tried not downloading the music you don't like? How are you supposed to feel superior to Apollo if you don't have so many new uploads everyday?

Yeah let's remove one of the few methods to gain buffer, and make it even harder! You can always fill requests by finding a special edition of an album that got lost during a plane crash.

I left a post on nCore but I really doubt anyone uses it from here

I don't have an nCore account but hopefully somebody from /ptg/ will see this and go offer you an invite.

thanks user

Make sure you don't accept offers outside of private trackers because anybody can dupe you that way, Plus, doing this on private trackers allows you to check each other's stats and see if they will be a good person to invite.

How do we [>spoiler]kill[/spoiler] private trackers?

another day another net loss of 65 users on apollo

Attached: ad.png (596x365, 34K)

more like 130

kys nigger

start with this general

99% of the crap i snatch on red is just attempts at gaining buffer. the site is dead and a joke

who the fuck is howard stern and why does he have a tracker

You have to be 18+ to post here

Why do you want buffer on a dead site?

that applies to you too

which trackers have this imdb.com/title/tt1373120/?

ncore in sd

>[Official] HD-Torrents
>[Official] U2
>[Official] M-Team
>[Official] TTG

upload to tpb and seed

btdb.to/q/breathless 2008/

so hard to find!

I hope you install Kazaa and Bonzi buddy as the same time.

>expecting serious replies from mindless shills

Is it any good? asking for a friend.

Attached: 1511115198934.webm (1280x720, 639K)

well it looks good, has no seeds though