Avalanches Anticipation Thread

DROP THE FUCKING ALBUM ALREADY! its been like 10+ years. We know its ready to go

been 16 years dudde

i meant since people started wondering when the next one's getting dropped

lmao, you're actually excited about this
about the follow-up to a generic plunderphonics/instrumental hip-hop album

lmao

may 27, 2016

danny brown will be there too.

but we're sure you already knew that.

it must be nice having literally nothing to anticipate or look forwards to in your life, user.

It will be bad.

GIVE US THE PLANNY DANNY

Why is it that major labels haven't fucking understood the fact that sudden releases are massively more profitable than delayed releases

VERY FUCKING CLEVER, DARREN.

the fact I'm not anticipating an album by a group of nothings = my life is a vacuum, well deduced mate.

There's a reason Dr. Dre axed Detox. On top of that, look at the reception for Chinese Democracy. No fucking album can live up to the untold levels of hype it creates when it's been delayed this long. People naturally adjust their expectations to completely unreachable levels. It's going to be underwhelming unless it's completely incredible in every aspect.

I'm pretty sure it's entirely up to The Avalanches as to when the thing drops, and that the date has been long determined. They know what they're doing.
Anyway, it's looking like we're getting a single + video before the album so this shit will be dragged on a little longer than it needs to but hey, we made it this long

MBV and Black Messiah were in no way disappointments

yes they were lmao nobody listens to either anymore.

I was a little underwhelmed by MBV but I haven't listened to Black Messiah - not a huge R&B fan

MBV wasn't Loveless, but nothing else could be, and it represented the progression you would've expected for their followup album, regardless of when it ended up being released. If you're an actual fan and not a casual who's only heard Loveless it's totally satisfying.
Black Messiah is a masterpiece and his best album, I listen to it all the time.

post proof senpai
whats your last.fm

wew boy!

>last.fm
don't have one, would be literally useless as all I use to listen to music is iOS Spotify, an unscrobbable Fiio hi-res player, and various physical media. Plus I've never understood the appeal

damn nigga, hating on the avalanches really means having no soul. It´s a fact go and listen to redondos of ricota.

show me ur spotify history

lol, no you drooling retard. That only shows most recent and it doesn't even show frequency so it could be easily faked, plus I have no idea what that's supposed to prove

>The man with the flu
>We're

What do you know