Mfw today I finally realized that most women in tech are actually treated quite badly

>mfw today I finally realized that most women in tech are actually treated quite badly

Where were you when you finally woke-up Sup Forums?

I know feel bad about all the jokes I made here about grils programmers... they are actually treated like shit for no reason, specially by gen x and boomers.

Attached: 41839002.jpg (1252x1252, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-microsoft-women/microsoft-women-filed-238-discrimination-and-harassment-complaints-idUSKCN1GP077
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dumb frogposter

>I know feel bad
>know
dumb phoneposter

Which one is gen x again? Millenials?

Millenials are Gen Y, aka Gen Me.

Men treat each other badly per se.
Now, when women achieved equality, they are treated equally shitty as men.
So why women should be a special case?

Because women are special.

>when women achieved equality
Still didn't happen. The proof is right here on Sup Forums: women and Indians are literally considered second class by most anons.

Don't be in denial, you know this is true.

>Women are not equal because nerd huddle in a dark corner of the web and talk shit

Nice try femanon

Attached: 1520802277340.jpg (300x300, 23K)

>My behavior and the opinions I express on an anonymous image board don't reflect my actions in real life

Attached: 86342853.png (1000x1000, 1.64M)

and men are considered second class by feminists. why do you care what neckbreards think?

"Feminism" is an umbrella term, yet if this is some form of generalization then your statement is factually incorrect.

Next argument?

POO

>changing what someone says so you can continue to argue

Attached: 1518375220826.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

There is nothing wrong about being from India. Your xenophobia only exposes how fragile you are as a person. I actually feel bad for you user.

Stop crying please.

Women belong in the kitchen and making babies and we should shame them back in there.

Back to (((pol)))

I don't go there, but I know women in n real life and that is where they do best.

Thank you for being an example.

Attached: 17821468830204758.jpg (900x642, 146K)

>Still didn't happen.
Well, what stops you from getting a degree and becoming an engineer?

>knowing you're wrong but can't admit it to yourself that there might be exceptions to things and not everything is monolithic so resort to emotional attack

Attached: 1520206354679.png (750x775, 930K)

shut up, faggot

Sorry user. I work in the heart of tech and you're 100% wrong. Competent engineers are treated as such regardless of gender. Most competent female engineers are asian/indian and no one even culturally recognizes a difference between the males in the industry. Nice try though faggot

I wish they were treated badly. Thats my fetish.

>having mental retardation
>believing a work of fiction
you should probably kill yourself

Why do Indians smell so bad then? Why cant they just not eat curry? Or Bathe? Or piss without it spraying in 9 directions?

>Still didn't happen
>you know this is true

Attached: 1519042777292.jpg (399x400, 15K)

it's called diversity. it started with pajeets and chiners, it's just moving on to others. deal with it.

Frogposters deserve death

Are you serious? you just need to browse Sup Forums for one second to see that discrimination against women is extremely common. Here is another example:

>Women at Microsoft Corp working in U.S.-based technical jobs filed 238 internal complaints about gender discrimination or sexual harassment between 2010 and 2016, according to court filings made public on Monday.
reuters.com/article/us-microsoft-women/microsoft-women-filed-238-discrimination-and-harassment-complaints-idUSKCN1GP077

>b-but I work on a 3 dudes startup and I know everything and you are wrong!!!1
Stop denying reality.

fuck off retard

STOP BULLYING WOMEN

Attached: triggered.png (600x524, 311K)

women are made to be bullied, why else would they be made weaker and as a receptacle for penis

Attached: 1521210052941.png (427x366, 27K)

There is no reason to be the bad guy, user.

Do you really believe those are legitimate complaints?

Im the Villain the world needs but doesnt deserve

>unironically defending microsoft

Men don't treat each other badly.

Plus women are proven to be better programmers. Why not just let women have that shit job?

Millennials are born 1985-1995.

>mfw today I finally realized that most posts on Sup Forums are actually quite shtty

Where were you when you finally woke-up Sup Forums?

I know feel bad about all the expectations I made here about posts quality... they are actually just shitposting for no reason, specially by pol baiterd and windows fags.

Attached: 0ac01c5aa3eaaddee87866bf0c18c8b4_i-40.jpg (600x597, 52K)

Attached: 1521082577613.png (1221x1613, 471K)

Millennials are actually between 1980 and 2000.

I guess libtards really did take over Sup Forums

Attached: 1500560258076.jpg (867x1000, 375K)

They are treated as shit because they dont belong there, they belong to home, raising children and cooking dinner.

>124,000 employees, 27.3% female so about 34,000 women
Even if each complain was from a different woman that's 0.7% of women complaining over 6 years.

>frogposter also has reddit-tier opinions that have nothing to do with reality
Imagine my shock.

In work in the bay area fag and know people who work at just about every tech company in the Peninsula. Try again.

Attached: 1521067805631.jpg (1200x624, 63K)

>being this brainlet

>>mfw today I finally realized that most women in tech are actually treated quite badly
Well I mean they are on Sup Forums, but I think that's not typical.

>In work in the bay area fag and know people
you sound like a total homo 2bh

>being this stupid
You don't even work as an engineer.

If you cared about women, which you obviously don't, what happens to women who speak out of line in the middle east?

Tough choice; defend muslims or women. Which will it be?

Attached: 1507463127199.jpg (641x530, 25K)

No they really do have bad hygiene which comes from a recently developed nation and being subsistence farmers only one generation prior. I have seen Indians from every level of academia., from undergrad to professional degrees with no concept of bathing or deodorant. They were the same dirty clothes to class and work as they do to the gym.

Look for instance at this vulnerable faggot right here:
what a fucking joke lol

kill yourself

Unironically this

>Where were you when you finally woke-up Sup Forums?
Over here, not giving a shit.

this. women can't handle the bantz and can't handle real equality. they want to be given everything without having to earn anything. Many F2M trans soon get the wake up call that being treated like a man is not the imaginary patriarchy club they think it is and they learn real quick that men are treated like shit and have to earn everything and always prove themselves. Women get the special princess treatment but are too spoiled to realize it. And even ugly women get special treatment that men don't get. So basically roasties just stop bitchin' and go back to the kitchen.

women are whores

>misogyny
literally kill yourselves

Thank you for being clear examples of this issue. I hope some day you can wake up and be better persons.

What sort of treatment are you talking about? and by whom exactly?

Women are treated like shit and disrespectfully on tech. And you don't need to (or should) be a crazy SJW to realize that or want to do something about it.

what am i serving as an example of
also misogyny hurts society so you might as well neck it

the only code women contribute is code of conduct.
you roasties really need to go back

Attached: conduct_coder.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Dude most people on this board are neckbeards who have no college degree or work experience. The majority of them think building a rig and running Linux makes them a tech god. They don’t socialize enough to see how shitty woman have it in the world place. Theyr also the majority of the racists that post here. Unironically the more racist you are the stupider you likely are.

>"gender equality hasn't happened yet"
i mean you mentioned india so that's probably the case there
>"everything that is said on the internet must be true because i need you to be shitty to women so my argument doesn't fall flat"

>greentexting and quoting
>>>/leddit/

We're hitting like 20 layers of 4D post-ironic quantum memery here. I refuse to participate in such nonsense.

Attached: 1512301795163.jpg (600x600, 47K)

>Everyone I disagree with is a kike

It's just a stereotype, I'm sure that if pajeets or women could actually program Sup Forums would appreciate them more

tbf I already treat everyone like shit, I can't help you more than that