Wew

wew

Nothing's a mediocre band anyways

he goes in but he's wrong a lot of the time LMFAO

You may have beef with a certain band but to ridicule their whole genre? Shkreli once again proves that he's a fucking moron.

lol this dude is like the next azealia banks

desperately claiming to his "fame" by being as controversial as possible on twitter. you can see how many attention-deprived people there are by just going through their twitter

I mean, he's not wrong

Lol it's true. Most shoegaze vocalists suck.

As a shoegaze fan, he's not wrong

Every band on the label threatened to leave Collect Records if they didn't cut ties with him, most of them were emo/screamo/punk/shoegaze

He even bought a guitar for Thursday's guitarist

hit too close to home eh

But he's 100% right

Most do suck, that's why they use so much reverb. It's indie's version of autotune.

suck it up

Main difference is that Azealia Banks is a hypocrite who whines about people she doesn't like not onforming to some high standard for their music, while she herself is nowhere near these standards.
Shkreli has a stable job, he is loaded and at this point he is pretty clearly doing the whole twitter thing for the lulz.

>implying

i might have listened to maybe 10 shoegaze bands in total

i like it when people call out shkreli without understanding how his business operates

see i would agree he's doing it for "the lulz" if he stopped doing it now that he's out of the spotlight. but like that mayor from toronto, he's desperately trying to hold on to that spotlight

He's got Peter Pan syndrome.

shoegaze would suck with song raspy singing vocalist overpowering all the other instruments. The whole appeal is the soft sound

lmfao hes rite

>he can't handle the banter

Shkreli loves Thursday.

He's a huge faggot just for that.

>How did you initially meet Martin, what were the circumstances?
>Martin contacted me on Twitter and bought my guitar, the one that I wrote most of Full Collapse on. As a musician, steady income is hard to come by, so sometimes you do things to make ends meet. When I met him, he was charming, he was goofy and he was a fan of Thursday. It’s hard for me to come to grips with all of this because this was my first impression.

kek

literally such a pathetic story
Glad to see Nothing's back on Relapse

based shkreli

theres tons of genres that dont require any actual vocal talent lmao 3/10 diss

You seem upset friend

HIS REPLY IS BASICALLY: "URR DURR WHEN THE LYRICS START?"

I'd like her to suck it up ""If You Know What I Mean""

Not really, no.

yes it is
unless you believe rock music should have lyrics, there is no problem if no one in the band knows how to sing, in the same way there is no problem is no one of the band knows how to play tuba

That's eight more than the average person can stand, so good on you.

do people still misunderstand the whole drug price thing?
shkreli's done nothing wrong

I think he's referring to the fact that a lot of shoegaze singers mask their shitty singing under the mountain of effects.

ikr, no one bothers to research it, witch hunt

>Ponzi scheme
>done nothing wrong

Maybe actually read some more, you idiot.

Calm down user

not the guy you're replying to but he wasn't charged
the hearing was a joke, they spent most of it discussing wu-tang clan

take your own advice

>quality of music is based on conventional talent alone and nothing else

Those digits

Fuck Shkreli simple as that, hes human garbage and his whole family should die

Martin Shkreli: Assblasting Master

This is the only good shoelace album.

damn...

Well sometimes it is fair to blast a genre as a whole. i.e. crunkcore, nu-metal, and grunge that isn't Nirvana.

>lol no intrinsic talent you just need to look good and use gimmicks
>tripfag
It all adds up

>crunkcore is bad

drop your trip

t. fedora

haha are you just one guy who basically says the same thing to every tripfriend you are so autistic

off by two

More importantly, grunge that IS Nirvana.

HOLY SHIT
SHOEGAYS BTFO
/SHUGAZI/ ON SUICIDE WATCH

I don't like to admit it, but that is quality bantz coming from this fagdisabler.

I didn't say you have to look good or use gimmicks. You are aware of the fact that you can write a good song without wailing notes like an American Idol contestant, right?

more like shoegays lmao

>all these stupid liberal berniebros calling out Shkreli
The man is a successful businessman and you're just mad he raised the prices of your faggot pills. Maybe if you weren't taking it up the ass you wouldn't have to pay so much for your pills. It's not his fault you got AIDS

not sure if this is all contrarian shitposting in response to the immense negative reception towards Shkreli or you just legitimately hate people with AIDS

Based

/shugazi/ doesn’t exist

He´s right you know

/shugazi/ is a corpse that doesn't know when to die and stay die

This.

All jokes aside, Shkreli made it perfectly clear why he did what he did. The way the media decided to portray him is just typical of their complete corruption. The total lack of ethics in mainstream journalism right now is astonishing, and the fact that this guy is generally perceived as a "villain" shows how profoundly stupid and gullible the public truly is.

based