What does Sup Forums think of Lunduke?

What does Sup Forums think of Lunduke?
Do you watch his videos?

Attached: Bryan+Lunduke.png (400x382, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/linux/comments/84xjoq/til_that_linus_torvalds_makes_more_in_salary_than/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An educated man with qualifications and a respectable CV.
In other words the opposite of Linus Manletcuck Soytips, which means Sup Forums will hate him.

I watched him fail trying to install Gentoo.
>the way his hair stuck to his head from sweat
>when he vanished for 2 hours
>instead of using the official documentation he uses some guide on a forum because it has pictures.

Yes~

>means Sup Forums will hate him
old Sup Forums nah but this /nu/g/ shit for sure, wish they all fuck off back to where ever they came from.

>What does Sup Forums think of data-mining?

Oh really I couldn't tell from the content he is producing

I like how he went from Microsoft to angry at RMS (LAS) to full freedom (lunduke show) over years.

I think many people on Sup Forums went the same way.

I think he's a deliberately dishonest clickbaiter, who doesn't really have anything of any real substance to say. Why he's idolized by Sup Forums is a complete mystery to me.

> clickbaiter
Examples?

FreeBSD recent polemic

He don't even have a CS degree or something.
He could Spatry's """tutorial""" too :^)
>full freedom
ayy
Fucking this!

>Why he's idolized by Sup Forums is a complete mystery to me.
he's not.

go datamine somewhere else

Attached: alone druid.jpg (1600x900, 438K)

>Examples?
Absolutely. As someone else already mentioned, the FreeBSD thing where he cropped a screencap to make it look like he'd received a credible death threat as opposed to a joke in poor taste from a FreeBSD dev whom he was in a heated argument with. If you hadn't been following the aforementioned hissy fit on Twitter for yourself, and only saw the self-serving video he made about the subject, you might be inclined to believe that a FreeBSD developer actually threatened his life.

Here's another. (inb4 plebbit reee)
reddit.com/r/linux/comments/84xjoq/til_that_linus_torvalds_makes_more_in_salary_than/

>L@@K at this new video!
>gonna be talking about stuff that didn't actually happen or discussing "controversial" opinions about issues that don't actually exist!
>but first, some words about the wonderful freedom loving people over at system76, home of the men with the biggest dicks in the world
>unless we're talking about the mad fresh pimps over at pogolinux
>oh, and the people that make this funky 3d printer
>and the...
It's like, how much promotional bullshit do I have to sit through just to hear this guy lie through his teeth and fabricate proof to push an agenda?

I don't like all of his advertising. He seems like a nice guy but for some reason he irritates me, so I don't watch him.

nuff said

>he's not.
The fuck he's not. He's /ourguy/ every single time I see a thread about him. Easily one of the top jack off ecelebrities for the larping hacker fantasy crowd here on Sup Forums.

He's ok.

Check IP count in these threads. It's not Sup Forums, is the same 2~3 anons that probably browse Sup Forums.

I like his more conservative libertarian views,
it's a breath of fresh air in a leftist-dominated world.

I like how he goes on about not being influenced by evil sponsors then right after shills his sponsors.

Are they evil?

what are some channels with good tutorials to teach you how to use command line and stuff?

>YouTube show
>Full freedom

sometimes, he's ok i guess

Stop using FreeBSD

Attached: 1489748609357.png (607x488, 322K)

Unironically this. "Freedom" is great unless it's affecting his income.

>le google is le evil!
>please watch my youtube videos
Yikes.

Stop using Linux

Attached: 1521245452782.png (607x488, 234K)

i like jupiterbroadcasting chris more desu but I do appreciate Lunduke standing up against dumb Conduct Coders like Randi Harper

Fuck off retard

I'd agree. BSD-related posts were non-existent until one distro of it brought in an admittingly political bullshit code of conduct amongst grown adults and half of Sup Forums invaded.

>people who don't like CoCs are Sup Forums
old meme

Attached: 1493684589476.jpg (500x499, 62K)

>I LOOVE monies
in his nu video

>Ignoring the benefits of an entire OS based on a shitty CoC no one outside the org will follow.

please do not be antisemitic on Sup Forums

Sup Forums loves jews

but joos are the biggest anti semitics
they kill pallies for sport every day