Why are thinkpad users so autistic?

why are thinkpad users so autistic?

Attached: avgSoypadusr.png (1230x571, 278K)

>soy
hahaha mommy i wrote SOY on the internetz! hahahaha! simply epic

Desperate need to feel better than other people.

Imagine being such an autistic fruit faggot that you feel the need to falseflag this hard.

t. Drakidor

He's right you know. A chinkbook would literally crack, dent, and crumple like the soda can trash they are if you dropped one.

Based autist redpilling normies

Someone missed their afternoons soylent break.

Mr.Chingchong from Lenovo will surely hire him into the Sup Forums shill team now.
Look at him, he works for free.

Attached: Laughing Whore.jpg (762x900, 161K)

S O Y
O
Y

Attached: 1494239231023.jpg (2592x1944, 1.08M)

My MacBook feel off a counter the other day onto a hard tile floor, it was completely fine lol.

This.

Attached: 1495660643465.jpg (3036x4048, 2.42M)

I don't know man
that guy is pretty cool
doesn't afraid of anything

One time I dropped my mac book 12 feet from the balcony overlooking my sun room and it still works with a few quirks.

Getting that upset about an argument over computer build quality is retarded, but dropping the computer sounds like a pretty good way to prove his point.

that's not even what makes thinkpads good tho

The best part about thinkpads is telling people online

He could be an excellent CEO.

My x230 got dropped from a height of like 1-2 feet on to shag carpet and the screen bezel has been loose ever since. It also drops the DC power from the wall whenever I move the thing. Meanwhile my IBM thinkpad from 1998 is literally torn open in a closet and when I plug it in it still works. Lenovo's cheap chinese shit is a meme.

>still works
>a few quirks
Those two don't really go together, user.

Once I threw my mac book pro air into some birds, I overestimated macbooks air aerodynamics, it flew 34 feet and only brick wall stopped it...
I honestly thought it will be garbage, but it worked fine. Only a few cracks on the screen

day of the rope will come and you lefties will all hang

I once was rendering a movie on my macbook while riding the cat and mouse at a fair. The macbook slipped and fell several stories. I got off the ride and to my surprise the render had finished. Everyone clapped.

I'm actually surprised that the chinkpad survived, it's basically a MBP clone
Even if the mostly normalfag autist btfo'd the applefag both of them are wrong, any Getac or Panasonic ToughBook are way tougher, and I'm pretty sure there's plenty of other rugged laptop manufacturers
Nice stale b8 OP, plenty of (You)'s

Attached: 1463978308373.png (305x267, 147K)

It's a little petty to get into an argument about the durability of laptops, but I suppose it speeds life along. As far as I can see actually testing them is the best way of coming to the answer.

I once got into a gunfight with some pirates who wanted to steal the ship I'm captain of, and even though I was dodging most of the bullets easily one came at me so fast I couldn't do a backflip to get away from it, so I blocked it by throwing my macbook like a ninja star, while my macbook was breaking into russian national defense networks to stop world war 3, and it didn't even crack the screen and i saved the entire world and fought off an entire team of pirates singlehandedly with only a macbook and a iPencil

I once fled my home country after my father was trampled to death by a stampede on a safari, only to return years later to find my uncle had taken over the family business and run it into the ground. Also something about a macbook

Once some nerd threw his thinkpad on the ground. Quickly, to protect it, I threw my MacBook air from 47 ft... Thinkpad landed on my MacBook air. Not a scratch to both devices.
Everyone started clapping me. Then a young lady faced me and thanked me for saving his autistic brothers computer.
Then I twitched a bit and asked her
>What's a computer?