They see a black man with a white woman at the top floor they gone come to kill King Kong

>They see a black man with a white woman at the top floor they gone come to kill King Kong
>Black Timbs all on your couch again
>Black dick all in your spouse again
>And I know she like chocolate men
>She got more niggas off than Cochran

Wtf is Kanye's deal, and why is he reinforcing cuckold culture?

He has a lot of while male fans which is disturbing considering

he knows what appeals to insecure niggers. he's giving niggers a vicarious thrill since most self-respecting white women will have nothing to do with niggers. sure, they might land a fattie or a younger girl from a broken family, but most have the sense to keep away from them. thus, they turn to kanye's little fantasies to vicariously feed of his "swag."

any white person listening to this shit is auditorily cucking themselves, and this is the proper usage of the word.

You enjoy it tho

Ehhh the King Kong line is more a societal commentary (pic related)
By that logic the whiney self-hatred that's expressed in a lot of indie music means white people wanna hear that? You're reaching to attribute everything to racial antagonising which is stupid
Emo music is predominantly made by whites so obviously you all wanna kill yourselves

Thanks for this breakdown user, it eased my worries surprisingly

tired of these threads desu white people are fucked up

And also Kanye probably did fuck someone's wife and then make a song about it, he had a laptop that he was fucking bitches on

nah its actually white kids daydreaming about being cucked by a black man/being a black man cucking his fellow white man, since whites are inherently insecure about their inferior physical features and mack game, or lack thereof

he fucked bitches on top of the laptop or? not sure how to picture that

It's a line from 30 Hours which is off TLOP "I had a cousin who stole a laptop that I was fucking bitches on"
He was recoding them having sex I guess

When the white race is finally ruined with racial breeding, then the world will finally be at peace.

he's trolling dumb racists into making hundreds of threads about him

hello op

>She got more niggas off than Cochran
great fucking punchline

I'm racist for being against cuckoldry?
fucking leftist society reeeee

damn she is unbelievable how can anyone be that gorgeous

I want to fuck that prag

is that melisandra?

>Fuck you and your Hampton house
I'll fuck your Hampton spouse
Came on her Hampton blouse
And in her Hampton mouth

Damn...

Reinforcing shit rhyme culture more like.

>he's trolling dumb racists into making hundreds of threads about him

You're giving a dumb nigger too much credit.

>Kanye West
>Net worth of $145 Million

>You
>posting on Sup Forums

>Wtf is Kanye's deal, and why is he reinforcing cuckold culture?
why wouldnt he? if i was black i would make fun of and prove my superiority to white people too.

Because someone's net worth is a reflection of their intelligence?

Also wasn't he asking for handouts a while ago?

you guys should actually kill yourself. not even memeing.