Why are rappers such awful human beings?

Why are rappers such awful human beings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DKxjHJAmAuw
youtube.com/watch?v=A7_0vcjN-4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rap encourages ignorance and gang violence and people are surprised when those who talk about killing people and stealing things turn out to not be such great people.

The fact that he's so uncomfortable with girls touching his butt strongly suggests that he's been diddled and/or raped.

It's niggers, not rappers

Lilboosie=gay=chuckd=humanity=confirmiare

human beings are awful people

>KICKING HER ASS IN THE THROAT

What did he mean by this?

it's just a prank

this

Nigs gon nig

Sup Forums would be a better place if people replaced all the rhymesayers junk in their music folder with boosie projects

>blacks
>human

when will this meme end

DAE le Black musicians are niggers xDDDDD

Armenian genocide awareness?

Lil Boosie grew up surrounded by ignorance, like the majority of poor people, so he has ignorant views
The generalisation of such a wide group of individuals based off the actions of a few is stupid, but you don't actually care about that
Anyway Sup Forums likes shit music and modest mouse/tame impala/radiohead/death grips and the other shit is actually shit
じゃ せんぱい

He's going to kick her ass into her throat???

boosie's twitter is OFFICIALBOOSIE

please do not defame boosie

He calls shit gay but he's the one using emojis

I suspect guys who grew up in 'the hood' become forever stuck in the high school mentality of trying to appear as cool and macho to their peers as possible, because they had to be that way in order not to get their ass beat. Then if they break out, they don't realise how immature that shit looks to wider society.

currently listening to rhymesayers junk and I strongly disagree

I feel you but Abstract Rude, DOOM and Eyedea are worth saving.

he means he's going to kick her ass's throat, seems obv

Why are niggers such regular savage animals?

I've always wanted a girl to grab my ass during sex

cause the rap game is all about out caricaturing each other. thats why they all do and say ridiculous shit and make songs about how they get the most pussy and money

He's right, you know.

>homophobic and misogynistic

Still though Sup Forums will not call him out.

cause people want it them to act that way

Buzzwords 'ere! Come get yer buzzwords! 5 bucks a pop! Fresh out the throat of your local liberal arts major!

Faggots are mentally unstable and women are subhuman scum.

nigger spotted

it's funny cause less than 10 minutes ago I've been called (pol/

you're a donald drumpf supporting negro

what a clever attempt at a joke. Please post this on reddit so you can get the appropriate upvotes.

good to know

This, also most gangsta rappers are exaggerating or faking their 'gangsta'-ness for the sake of their image.

Itt:Hey Sup Forums wussup dudes

I'd say jizz skin crackers are worst

>Armenian genocide

Is this a new Serj Tankian related meme?

I wish my gf would touch my butthole when we have sex

WASSUP
MONEY

>Why are rappers such awful human beings?
>rappers
Well that's where you fucked up. This man is not a rapper. He is a brainless oogabooga gangsta low life.

youtube.com/watch?v=DKxjHJAmAuw

This is not rap

youtube.com/watch?v=A7_0vcjN-4c

This is rap

>inb4 shilling for DOOM
go fuck yourself

niggers aren't humans

Can I fuck your wife,daughter,and mom in front of you? Pretty sure I can

fuckin THIS

he is the rapper of the year.. dont listen to rap music anymore

is it really gay to get ur ass grabbed by a girl?

>Lil Boosie grew up surrounded by ignorance, like the majority of poor people, so he has ignorant views

yes

>The generalisation of such a wide group of individuals based off the actions of a few is stupid, but you don't actually care about that

yes

>Anyway Sup Forums likes shit music and modest mouse/tame impala/radiohead/death grips and the other shit is actually shit

no

does he mean gay as in homosexual or gay as in lame or gay as in something he simply doesn't like?

if you are insecure enough to have to ask this question you're a closet homosexual.

here you go

You know what's gay? Being a man and fucking another man.

no i am a literal homosexual i just didnt know even the most macho straight guys would think that. is it a common belief or is he the only one who says this?

Sup Forums is worse than fucking Facebook when it comes to being misinformed a cursory Google search shows that this isn't even him

This guys fucked somehow, I'd love a woman grabbing my ass

Drugs frying the brain

no you

The entire genre of rap is a meme, all rap is memerap, as it's objectively inferior/cheaper music. It's our degenerate plebeian constituents that has tried to make us believe rap is an "essential" genre and that if you don't like it you must be "narrow-minded", a "redditor" who is "born in le wrong generation" and there's probably some racial element to it too. Rap music has no staying power. All of rap is just a neo-rockist sub-genre of top-40 pop, with a "urban" paint job. This music doesn't stand the test of time, it's a fad. That's why rappers are discussed about like fashion. Image/fashion/numbers sold are actually considered when talking about them. Rap is just a really cheap/lazy form of music anyways. The majority of rap beats are just stealing (MUHH "SAMPLING") another artist's music, looping it over a generic drumbeat while someone "raps" over it. The "technical aspects" of rapping are not hard at all. That's why there's 14 year old white girls on YouTube uploading themselves flowing with ease and speed, dropping multis like it's nothing. But because they don't fit the image of a "rapper", no one would take seriously. I've listened to it all from backpacker shit like cLOUDDEAD and Atmosphere to the "golden days" of Public Enemy and Eric B. and Rakim to instrumental stuff like J Dilla and DJ Shadow to the 90s with Nas and Mobb Deep to the CLT approved A Tribe Called Quest and Digital Planets to today like Kendrick and Kanye. All rap is meme rap. All of it.

Don't do it, guy.

Holy fuck I hate niggers so goddamn much. Fucking homophobe.

Is the irony lost on you?

I hate this irony dogshit on this board. I UNIRONICALLY hate niggers, you dipshit.

cus theyre not afraid