Adrian Lamo, a computer hacker best known for passing on information that led to the arrest of Chelsea Manning...

Adrian Lamo, a computer hacker best known for passing on information that led to the arrest of Chelsea Manning, has died aged 37.

In online messaging conversations, Manning confided in him, describing confidential military material Manning had sent to Wikileaks.

Wikileaks published the video of a US helicopter strike that killed seven people, including a journalist working for the Reuters news agency.

The cause of Lamo’s death, confirmed to the BBC by the Sedgwick County coroner in Kansas, has not yet been made public.

On Facebook, his father Mario wrote: “With great sadness and a broken heart I have to let know all of Adrian's friends and acquittances [sic] that he is dead. A bright mind and compassionate soul is gone, he was my beloved son.”

Lamo's own record as a hacker included some high-profile targets, such as Microsoft and the New York Times.

Attached: _100455601_whatsubject.jpg (660x371, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Lamo#Death
bbc.com/news/technology-43438352
cnet.com/news/hacker-adrian-lamo-37-has-passed-away
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gay and fake

Haha Lameo

links or it did not happen

faggot

Press S to spit on his grave

F

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Lamo#Death

Attached: he-dead.png (270x732, 195K)

>links or it did not happen

bbc.com/news/technology-43438352

Did he make your tranny waifu get arrested?

>lol the guy said spit on his grave so i'll spit in the posters face instead :^) xD
Fucking nu-channers, Lame-o was a narc, for a board that cries about botnets and spying you actually support a guy that worked for them?
He did a lot more damage than just the Manning shit, try reading about this fuck and then try telling me you actually give a shit about him.

Noice, one traitor less.

Attached: BJKv9we.jpg (1203x1203, 84K)

S

The CIA finally sniped Snowden? Sweet!

t. cia nigger

Ayyy lamo

more sources:

cnet.com/news/hacker-adrian-lamo-37-has-passed-away

Traitors like your precious tranny and fuccboi Snowden belong in the ground.

Dumb muttposter

Glow in the dark nsa niggers like you need to fuck off

Beat me to it

ITT: Faggots who think other faggots leaking classified information is a good thing.

Could you be any more of a bootlicker?

see

On the one hand he's a rat, on the other hand he ratted out a worthless tranny.

S

spotted the fed soyboy

plz leave.
And take a book about hacker culture on your way out.

S

Authoritarian boot lickers can leave this thread now. You aren't being hip and contrarian by defending rouge intelligence agencies. Your friends at school aren't going to be impressed.

S
Bradley Manning did nothing wrong

Karma is a bitch :)

S

Hope he enjoys his stay in hell

Astroturfers, or those "pretending" to be shills, should be banned. We need to make a new rule on Sup Forums specifically for astroturfers.

They're astroturfers, user. They're being paid to post pro-surveillance garbage, and they need to be banned.

>Ayyydrian Lmao
literally who

Doesn't matter, he's dead now lol

s lmao

Bradley* Manning

Manning was a tout. Lamo was a tout. The pair of them are scumbags. Where I come from, touts are dragged out of their beds in the middle of the night by guys in balaclavas and shot in the knees, elbows and ankles. There's nothing lower than a tout, doesn't matter which side you're on.

S

How Snowden is a traitor already?

Attached: 1521103156763.png (409x392, 119K)

Manning is a hero.

Fuck Lame-o. Hope he died in agony.

Snowden is a cia asset dumbass

Good riddance

>people who expose government corruption and illegal surveillance are bad
How much are you being paid to post this trash opinion?

Nothing. But I'll willingly be paid to post it. If any CIA/FBI/DEA/MI5/MI6 or GCHQ niggers are reading this post, I got fuck all to do all day anyway, if you want to pay me to be a poster of propaganda, I'm more than willing. Wage starting at the same as any other civil service entry level.

>Wage starting at the same as any other civil service entry level.
You'll have to start lower than that. Much lower.

Then they needn't bother contacting me.

>The cause of Lamo’s death, confirmed to the BBC by the Sedgwick County coroner in Kansas, has not yet been made public.

I'm sure it was just an ordinary mugging outside his house gone wrong. That's why his wallet was found on him. Probably a dog or cat noise, hence why the mugger had to use his suppressed handgun to deliver a single shot to the back of the head, point blank.

These things just happen. No need to investigate them. That would just cause intentional distress to the family.

What was this nigger doing in my town?

Attached: 3pFia.jpg (400x300, 18K)

Good. Nigger had it coming. Karma, bitch.

S

He was a great guy.He did the country a favour outing traitors.RIP

Nigga this my city too. Also HA HA HA HA WSU LOST

Chelsea Manning is an asshole. He was a mentally ill tranny with a persecution complex, he leaked a bunch of shit just out of a pouty dislike of the military, not for any principle.

He's no Snowden