>spending your summer with your newfound girlfriend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DZO1oiiLcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>killing yourself when the album ends

it's alright user, just let it out,
open up ya throat

>killing your direwolf summer when the album ends

>Driving on the highway rocking out to King Kong.

>road trip through deliverance country

Walking in a drunken stupor on a deserted beach on a moonless night.

>dropping a few tabs and going for a joyride
>driving on the highway rocking out to my custom-made Beefheart/Zappa cd
>going canoeing on DPH/DXM combo

Listening to "Being Held" of "The For Carnation" when you go inside the Sensabaugh Tunnel

First day of fall after a melancholy summer in your teenage years

>when girls won't even look at you

like the cover suggests, alone at night with a full moon

>driving through the city late at night with a girl and staying out all night until the sun comes up

What's your Zappa/Beefheart mix tracklist?

This is exactly what I day dream about when listening, it's so pathetic. I always hope for a change in the summer but I'll be lonely as always.

Beef
1.Autumn's Child
2. Ant Man Bee
3. I'm Glad
4. Zig Zag Wanderer
5. The Dust Blows Forward 'n the Dust Blows Back
6. Party of Special Things to Do
7. Kandy Korn

Zap
1. Bobby Brown Goes Down
2. ' (full album)

when you go driving in a long long highway with no traffic lights

>right after Love it Love it
>when you want to feel better

you can't just hope. you gotta do something and make shit happen.

No Willie the Pimp?

Haw haw

That's absolutely going on the next Beefheart/Zappa cd, I'm just finding room for the special guest: The Shaggs

2 Towers is ideal for an orgy.

No. Fucking. Way.

The Shaggs are the ultimate in accidental music experiments. What is your favorite song?

Going to a riot and fighting with police while on incredible amounts of dissociatives.

after going balls deep in a thot

hijacking the thread for a rec of music for this situation: youtube.com/watch?v=3DZO1oiiLcE
something similar to the song works too

Wrong pic?

it doesnt get any more WASP than this post right here

I'm thinking for Psychocandy or Whirlpool for this

fucking normies

I want normies to leave Sup Forums right fucking now.

I'm So Happy When You're Near because it gave me feels I never knew I had

>performing a hand puppet show in the desert

Driving around your hometown, realizing that your life isn't going like you thought it would. For better or worse, it's different than you thought it would be.

Idk why i laughed so hard

Do it

your gf of 2 years cheats on you and leaves you without saying anything right before the summer before junior year of college. youre at the beach.

honestly, listen to NYC on a starry beach night

You drop acid and discover the meaning of life, but forget it immediately afterwards.

you catch malaria and get lost in the jungle, but then you're rescued by tribals who teach you voodoo

>Walking in a forest on Acid
Did that on my 2nd trip, clearly one of the bets experience ever

Getting uncomfortably high in the woods and crying tears of joy

>driving late night in nyc after a bad date with your gf

Growing up

>3am in a pitch dark room with a small beam of moonlight peaking through the window

That's how I experienced it last week. Penny Dreadful almost had me cry in bed.

i cry to penny dreadfuls every night

>realizing you're a sentient ape on a speck of space dust hurdling through the abyss

linear algebra revision

Sitting around a campfire with your friends on a cold night in November; One of them is leaving soon.

Walking through the forest with your friends at midnight, scaring people in their tents.

Having sex in a field in broad daylight.

Plying with your cats around six a.m. on a Saturday morning, lightly stoned.

Wandering around the countryside with your best friend on a late September afternoon; You're in love with her.

>tfw you cry to untitled and Alvin row late at night

leave then

open up ya

i have diarrhea

Your first couple months of being NEET after graduating from high school.

Hitchhiking to Burning Man with a sunburn and you have to pee.

Experienced that once

Getting a brain freeze after you slurped your ICEE too fast because you wanted to catch the new episode of Fanboy and Chum Chum.

Having to go to the special ED class because the psychologist says you fall on the autism spectrum.

Scaling a huge mountain with no ropes or parachute, making it to the top.

What's the ideal way to listen to this?

Drunk and high, just finished having sex, but depressed because your life has no meaning
Hanging out with your boring rich friends at NYU
Getting really high and losing your virginity

holy shit, exactly this.
most of the time if you're lonely or don't have friends it's because you don't make a fucking effort
honestly if you just talk to people and arrange things nobody will have a problem with hanging out with you, girls will like you more, all that
you just have to put in a bit of work yourself

Getting way too drunk on your birthday.

ye

>this will never happen to me
;(

dropping acid and roaming the countryside

But rejection is embarrassing as fuck. I feel so inferior when it happens.

a fist fight

Riding home in a taxi while coming down from being drunk/high at a New Year's Eve party while reflecting on the fun night you had with your friends, but with a tinge of sadness because the girl you wanted to kiss at midnight wasn't there.

Being twenty three without a girlfriend.

1 in the morning with three best friends doing nothing

Just sort of lying there in bed in your underwear with the curtains drawn and the sheets thrown everywhere, staring up at the slow-moving ceiling fan with a dead expression on your face.

Or,
>LOL you're fucking baked as shit with your friend at one in the morning and he looks out the window and starts talking about frogs and then you look out the window and hallucinate that there are thousands of frogs with glowing eyes outside in the backyard and you go outback and start chopping away at the backyard with shovels until sunrise.

Spending time with friends at a summer bonfire, and your crush is there, and after moments of sardonic contemplation amid the activity, as the party is dying down and people are leaving you finally sum up enough courage to ask her out; she rejects you and you are left alone with the dying fire as the B side hits and you wander through the woods in spiraling depression, attempting to drown yourself in a lake, sinking down by the time of subterraneans.

Walking through the city streets late at night. Not really paying attention at anything other than your surroundings; the lights, the buildings, the passing cars.

Waiting for them to move you from the hospital to the psych ward.

>All you feel and want to feel is love.

ITT: blah blah at night

Kek

...AT NIIIIIGHT.

>the summer before college

>getting really high and losing your virginity

Almost did this last week with a guy; ended up pussying out

>Waking up in an enormous room with no doors or windows and coming to realize that the room is slowly getting smaller and smaller

Sex with your own gender doesn't count as losing your virginity. Your virginity has only been lost if you have intercourse with someone who is the opposite gender as you.

the er takes your electronics

best post

Overnight stay at a hospital in the middle of a rainy weekend.

i laughed

>what it feels like when your body permanently transcends from this earthly realm to a digital world of boipussy

>exhausted, sitting in the back of a car/train on a rainy night, head resting against the window, watching distant streetlights blend with the raindrops

Working the graveyard shift at a 24-hour liquor store.

pretty much that, but you chainsmoke cigs aswell.

nah man dsotm is the one for this.

>Listening to a broken radio as an alcoholic fisherman that never leaves his boat for more than a few days out of every year

when reflecting on vague & fuzzy childhood memories