Meanwhile, on Bizzaro Sup Forums

Meanwhile, on Bizzaro Sup Forums...

i like music

Let's get a mature discussion about music going!

Memes are terrible and derail real music discussion

Most people on this board have acceptable taste.

*Radiohead thread where no one gets upset over someone elses rankings*

I really think the earlier period of Bartok's string quartets is = to transfigured night and early webern string music

Man, the new Radiohead album was great.

The words "objective" and "subjective" are not particularly useful in qualitative music discussion.

I unironically enjoyed the religious aspects of coloring book.

In bizarro Sup Forums all the Twenty One PIlots threads still exist but they're not made ironically

Brand New is good.

rhcp are a continuation of the Talking Heads legacy and quite possibly an improvement on it

I have listened to the band akimbo

The Beatles are perfectly rated

Paul McCartney was way better in the Beatles than in Wings.

Tripgods are awesome. I can't wait to see another great and well informed tripgod post.

I have my own taste in music which has not in any way been influenced by media and my peers

>*thread about 21 pilots that isn't filled with angry immature fantanodrones*

I'm here to find new music to listen too instead of looking for validation of my opinions about the music I have already heard

The Beastie Boys were not the best thing to ever happen to hip hop.

Do people not actually do this?

I've discovered so much great stuff here. That and the instruments are the only real reasons I frequent here, especially considering the general quality of threads.

Who the fuck is Fantano?

I am heterosexual

Not Poster, but I know what you mean.

I discovered Sweet Trip, Animal Collective, NMH.

Compare my music taste 5 years ago to now, and Sup Forums and Pandora are the best things to happen to me.

you wish

I like to explore and find new(to me) music that I like... not just sticking to music that the majority of people on this board approve of. A chart detailing "approved" music?!?! That's just stupid.

Posters that use tripcodes have worthwhile things to say, and they are definitely NOT attention whores.

I'm doing fine