Congratulate this upstanding young IT professional, Sup Forums

Congratulate this upstanding young IT professional, Sup Forums

Attached: 1521233256899.jpg (750x967, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NersaBackstrom/status/964233695392608256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>working for free

So what's the plan for income? Work 6 months to 1 year or more earning what exactly?

Attached: 1519678404082.jpg (640x397, 16K)

Unpaid internships are fucking disgusting and should be outlawed.
>work for us, you can count it as experience, we wont paid you, we own all the work you do, we make no promises about hiring you once the internship ends

they plan on testing computers on monkeys like VW do with cars?
nice

If youre stupid enough to fall for it then its your own fault. Dont give the government power because other people are stupid and hurt themselves.

Every tech company pays their interns. Decently well too. He's at least getting $25/hr. Most likely $30-40.

Don't knock it - it's basically like a free college course, except you actually learn something useful

Yeah, the standards for unpaid interns are pretty low. I literally never turned down a candidate.

>Every tech company pays their interns.

Attached: [gg]_Bakemonogatari_-_11_[E3AAF21C].mkv_snapshot_13.39_[2009.09.21_13.54.51].jpg (1280x720, 71K)

We don't live in California. We get paid for work completed.

Except you need college education to get it and it take up most of your day so you need to work shitty night hours to have some income.

As what? A cultural consultant?

>tfw in your country college education is free and internships must be paid

Attached: 1519687349826.gif (800x800, 681K)

Software engineer

twitter.com/NersaBackstrom/status/964233695392608256

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-17 11-59-56.png (1600x900, 474K)

Scottishfag?

No, frenchfag

Since when are we judging a persons capability by his hairstyle? Or is this just about the colour of his skin?

Attached: mfw.png (509x519, 328K)

An intern at IBM makes more than the top 10% of your third world shithole country.

+1, updooted

Judging people by their appearance just doesn't make sense

Attached: Future CEO.jpg (480x360, 14K)

We're judging his fashion. That trench coat is just a NO.

Phrasing

So you could say it's slavery?

Well you're free to leave and do something else whenever you want

>IBM
Enjoy learning nothing usefull for the rest of the industry and having no skills when you're fired 10 years down the line. In IBM you learn IBM, nothing more.

its ok
i would actually date him

Google is making shity arduino projects for middle schoolers now?

Attached: dsdf.jpg (960x1280, 359K)

Thank God I have this something useful to pay my rent with

>working at IBM
condolences

t. butthurt whiteboi

How does it feel knowing we took your women _and_ your jobs?

You do realize that the same gay ass blue plad shirt that you weakass soy boys wear all the time suck and blacks have superior fashion senses.

When white boys TRY fashion they always end up looking like they just got done receiving miles of dick.

When we DO fashion, panties start dropping and white girls start contemplating why they settled for micro-dick in the first place and decide give us their numbers. Then white boys wonder why their woman isn't responding to their texts at 9PM.

>has never lived in california

you get to work with absolute professionals in a very competitive field, you get assignments and get to work with teams who get to deal with real shit, you get to go home at the end and not have 130k in college debt. you get to have that shit in your portfolio, its gold, literally gold. no large company would make you work for free it would look bad on their public image.

fuck i would do it. i would literally endure being spit on the face by pajeets all day long. this nigga is going to walk out of there with connections to his next REAL job.

Congratulations!

>and not have 130k in college debt
You wish. These people have done college.

yeah im just tryna get an understandin of the concepts here at hands and culminate them into a understanding that will advance my education

Yeah right nigger. Lmao

Why do I picture a drugged out asleep monkey behind the wheel? They're keeping the crash tests true to life?

what? you mean this is a college funded internship?

Good job Jahus, hope you get a better, paid job soon!

Nice bot Jahus, do you want to bring it to the whitehouse?

are you a mod? how else would you see his flag? reported for not being anonymous

Attached: rezoomay.jpg (1024x782, 241K)

the amount of racism in this thread is disgusting. you should all be ashamed of yourselves. and dont tell me to go back to rddit!!

Lol no.
If you ever do a tech degree what you'll find is that entry positions for jobs require 2-5 years experience.
Tech companies decided to solve this issue of having unskilled workers by offering low or no pay internships so you can get the experience you need to get hired.

Basically, you get shafted so you can have a nice name on your resume.

It's okay to be white

>racism

We all have do adapt to norms. Morons will stoop low and we all have to suffer for it.

I have a feeling I'd have to do everything for this guy if he was my "coworker"

>Every tech company pays their interns. Decently well too. He's at least getting $25/hr. Most likely $30-40.

I worked at IBM as an intern. A graduate student in their last year would make the most at around $28/hr. Senior undergrads make around $24/hr.

These values are from about 2 years ago.

This, unironically

>has never worked outside of California

Stupidity hurts everyone.

thought it said programmed to change lightbulbs and i was like finally some smart tech

IBM does, it isn't one of those shitty startups.
t. Former IBMer.

You didn't take them. Jews and self-hating whites gave them to you. If you could take or do anything without help Africa wouldn't be a malaria, rape, and famine ridden shithole.

That's what you're naturally capable of. What you have now is just you enjoying life in a world built by white men.