I can't get a job and I hate working for other people

I can't get a job and I hate working for other people

Attached: 1520808115780.png (779x720, 639K)

Then start your own business. If you can't do that sudoku is the only way out.

take clonazepam

Are you fuckabke?

I can't figure out a business to start. I could be a "consultant" but who would hire someone with only a year of experience.

everyone hates working for other people on some level.

Are you cute?

Same op, thats why I started trading cryptocurrencies, I'm now at $10,000 at the age of 18. I invest into these things called ICOs, like an early start up business and make lots of money, but you have to not live in US.

No I'm a loser. I have a 3.9 GPA but after 2 years of searching I have just about given up on life. Nobody responds to my resume.

Canada is an awful dreary place with no prospects for white people anymore.

post it

I'm out right now but I will when I get home.

Lad you shouldnt post it on here your future employer might just google it and get linked here.

Ok.

I just feel like I have no future

>immediately retreats into victim mode and claims it's really white people being victimized here

ooooooh boy. wanna know why you haven't been hired? you're a piece of shit that no one wants to work with.

I haven't even graduated yet, got a 2.8 GPA and already have a job paying 90k doing DevOps. First of my family to go to college, with a non civil-servant job so the only network I have is the one I made myself. Pasty ass white boy, nerdy as fuck.

Which country?

Canada. In Halifax.

You will fail a lot, but you need to start somewhere. Put yourself out there. Learn the required soft skills to not be a total autistic when dealing with clients.

How do I become like you.
How do I reflect it on my resume to get a callback.

Fuck off. Maybe stop blaming ((others)) for your failures.

I'm asking for help on how to improve myself...

Why Sakurako is the most perfect and fuckable cutting board loli?

Start with not being a bitch and using stupid stuff like (...) or (sooo...) . You only come off as a passive faggot if you actually say that.

Lmao no you're not. You already found the easy way out of playing the victim of 'the poor white guy'.

If you seriously have a 3.9 GPA and aren't being actively emailed on the weekly for interviews, I genuinely don't know what to tell you. I had a 2.8 and every month I was getting requests for solicitations/outright job offers. Took any and every job I could find to build experience/pay for college. Got shit pay sometimes but hey, in the end the resume line/experience was worth more than the cash I got.

Got a friend at a job now willing to recommend you? Got a """portfolio""" of projects? Literally got hired for a job once because the person I was interviewing with ran a Minecraft server and I told him I wrote a backup system for Minecraft servers. He loved the scripts and hired me on the spot.

How do I stop being autistic and stop fucking every relationship with people up?

Everyone hated me in college and I can't tell what I'm doing wrong.

Post resume so we can laugh at you.

You know this leads to world peace right?

Education:
University of Town, BA CS (GPA 3.9)
Experience:
None
Previously held jobs:
Mommy's Errand Boy
Skills:
None
Projects:
None

It fucking SUCKS being WHITE!!!!!!!!!

Just another autistic weeb with no social skills victimizing himself. Nothing to see here.

Stop watching anime and go outside.

Lmao, if you have BS in CS, with a 3.9 GPA from UBC, and you can't get a job, it's /entirely/ your fault. You probably are the most annoying kind of cunt to work with. Or even be around. Because there's no way that someone of your (supposed) intelligence isn't being hired immediately.

I probably like you anyway

I am an impulsive unlikable cunt, but I don't know how to fix it.

Neither do I. Sounds like complaining on about how you're a victim for being white sounds like the smarter choice, though. At least you'll be in company there.

I hate people and I have a job. Stop being a little shit.

It's probably not that I'm white, it is because I am me.

I don't know how to stop being so me.

You can post it, just blur out the details that can be used to identify you.

>

>people don't hire me because the color of my skin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PATHETIC
stop being such a white faggot and put yourself out there motherfucker, work on your communication skills and network with people

Do you have any suggestions on how to do this post graduation?

It's not the color of your skin. It's probably some combination of your degree, what school you went to, and your personality.

Shitty degree like philosophy or marketing? University known for pumping out students and no teaching anything? Can't make eye contact it answer questions without getting defensive?

Hmm
Should have done it during school, but I'm sure there are companies that post job offerings at your school no?
Even if you can't get a job in your field at least get A job

Then you'll get a shit job, if at all.

>hurrr stop blaming others for nepotism

im willing to bet if the color wasn't "white" you wouldnt have /as much/ of a problem with it, normies..

Who /victoria/ here?

Philosophy majors have exceptionally high average IQ and, as far as socioeconomic matters are concerned, tend to do pretty well.

>pic very related

How do I get neetbux without talking to any kind of doctor?

Attached: 1508645314272.jpg (1192x856, 115K)

OP most likely has some kind of mental health issues impeding them and of course the appropriate response is to jeer and make lots of assumptions

Good job Sup Forums

I do...

I am on the spectrum, I hope employers don't have to know

Oh white people get hired fine in Canada

They'll probably find out eventually but in the tech sector this is tolerated relatively well

You're cute on your manners

I keep getting panic attacks because I don't know if I'll ever get anything and then I freeze up in interviews.

Attached: bizresume_latest.png (1216x789, 199K)

This isn't my actual resume, this is a meme I'm too scared to post my real one.

doubt he actually has a 3.9 at ubc considering its a public school with a giant cs department

also impossible for him to have 3 capstone projects
that would mean he simultaneously joined 3 senior design project groups or enrolled in a senior class every year of his degree pretty much

a A/A+ cs student in canada is typically a mouth breathing unbathed chinese kid who would never post on Sup Forums

I joined New Venture design, did my official capstone, and an unofficial capstone with my friend.

unofficlal lol
venture design lol

so you did 1 capstone, and took a gpa booster nice try

I personally live with schizoaffective disorder, a variant of schizophrenia. Chronic unemployment among schizophrenes is somewhere from 80 to 90%. Of course lots of loud-mouthed assholes with literally zero knowledge of the science in question have very confidently issued their opinion about how lazy I am and what I should really be doing.

This sounds like my own life with my problems.

>shitskin bragging about his affirmative action hire
lmao the irony

That's literally nothing dude. Even at the age of 18 $10,000 isn't enough to cover the cost of living for a year unless you live with your parents, and if that's the case then you're REALLY not doing so well

>hate working for other people
>scared
Sounds like you don't want to work.
Not lazy, you just don't want to work.

>Not lazy, you just don't want to work.

I do, and I often enough feel like tearing my hear out when dealing with programming and tech projects I am dealing with now, but I need to have a solution for my crippling insomnia—a frequent concomitant of schizophrenia and disorders very like it—other than drinking five days out of the week before that is viable. I am currently looking for that—and it's not always easy to get a doctor to prescribe a fitting CNS depressant in a case like mine.

By the way, are you sure this isn't you?

>loud-mouthed assholes with literally zero knowledge of the science in question

Well?

Sorry

s/hear/hair/

You have a diagnosis already, so why the fuck aren't you getting the medication you need.

>are you sure this isn't you?
Your story sounds like bullshit.

In my experience, spelling mistakes occur more frequently when one drinks to sleep, as I am doing right now

>You have a diagnosis already, so why the fuck aren't you getting the medication you need.

I take an antipsychotic, quetiapine, a fairly hefty dose at that (400 mg), in addition to an SNRI, duloxetine, one of the more potent antidepressants. Do you think doing this magically cures every problem a psychotic patient has? What is your evidence for this?

>Your story sounds like bullshit.

Oh, do tell, you seem *really informed* about this subject matter.

Rule to success #1:
Take credit for any success,
blame others for any failures.

>What is your evidence for this?
The way you're attacking me. You realize that when I close this tab you're still going to have all of your problems. Nothing you say to me will make any material impact on your life.

That's not any evidence that you have a Goddamn clue what you're talking about.

So why do you think you're *informed*?

Have you take your benzo cutie

I feel like I'm eternally fucked for the same reason as OP but without the residual dregs of hope afforded by education.
Im not qualified to do anything useful, coasted bty forever, higher ed was never going to happen. I have written about 50k words helping other people online from subjects as far reaching as Scottish Law, ecology and AI, I know I couldve done it if I had showed up for high school.
Next time youre out buying pizza, leave a tip, you might be helping out an user.

Is there nothing like a GED that you can do?

Probably but I dont see the point right now, as Ive no means/will to get into any university study and its sort of just assumed everywhere else in life.

Is your FS ok cutie?

Sorry to hear about this

I dropped out when I was like 13 (not joking) and I've never had a job or anything, I don't even know where to start I've been a shut in NEET so long it's weird to even consider a normal life.

I spend all my time on my computer anyway so I started learning web development like 4 months ago, I can't really do much else as I'm fucking terrible at maths, so I only do front end basic design and making things work nice.
I'll probably have to move and get whatever the hell normal people have, like manage their finances and pay taxes and whatever, I don't know what all of that shit is.

The worst part is I'd have to earn more than typical junior pay, but not only that I'd also have to earn enough to move before I even consider getting a job, and then by some miracle if all things manage to line up I won't even get accepted for renting a place because I have no previous income.

What do?

Attached: cnKqpcn_d.jpg (640x906, 37K)

>AREAS OF EXPERTISE
>Buy high, sell low

Attached: 1506857124931.jpg (663x707, 50K)

If you can't find a job you're fucking doing it wrong. Here's how you get work:

1. You need a resume. Your resume needs to not be shit. It's a huge deciding factor in whether or not you get hired. You can fudge things on your resume but don't take it too far and only do it for things you can actually do. Your resume should be tailored for the job you're applying for. Google "resumes for X" where X is whatever you're applying for. Make it similar to one of those. Use spell check and make sure your grammar is correct.
2. You need references. Preferably past employers. If you don't have any of those, then try authority figures. If you don't have any of those, start getting involved in your community. Volunteer. This will help you build up your social skills and get you some references. Employers are aware that your friends and family will lie for you, so those make the worst character references.
3. Go to Glassdoor/Monster/Indeed/whatever and search for "Entry level". Click each result and look at the requirements. As a rule of thumb, you can usually substitute some experience for some educational requirements. So if it says you need an associate's degree and you don't have one, it may not be a big deal. Same with a bachelor's degree, but you'll need more experience. If the job has specific requirements, look for ones that are low-hanging fruit.

Attached: 1506864727447.png (240x240, 39K)

(cont)
4. Apply. Apply for jobs outside of your immediate area too. You may be able to do a preliminary phone interview or a webcam interview so apply for ones out of state. There are jobs all the fuck over the place, just maybe not in Sump Pump Springs, Alabama, or wherever you live. Relocating sucks, but if you have to live out of your car for a while and shower at a gym, that's what you've got to do. Success usually comes with sacrifice.
5. Dress nice for your interview. I have literally never gone to an interview while not wearing a suit. Nobody is going to ever fault you for wearing a suit to an interview, and if they do, it was a shit place to work. Dress nice at work too. Get some fucking button-down shirts and khakis. Yes, I know you like to wear graphic t-shirts or whatever, but you can do that on your own time. Polos are for Best Buy employees. Button-downs and khakis. You can do the dark blue or grey chinos too, but not jeans. The phrase "Dress for the job you want" is true. If you look like a slob, your boss will be embarrassed to bring you in front of his colleagues. That closes doors.

Use that job to build on other jobs. Unless you're seriously strapped for cash, don't bother with jobs that you can't see an advancement plan for. Fuck sales too.

Its a sad state of affairs for sure, if I started from scratch today I would have a degree in 5 years when I'm 34, though I'd have to add a couple of years on at the beginning or in the middle for wagecucking to make it happen.
I've had ideas, some good and some bad, a couple Ive needed help with, so far no pay off. Sometimes larping as a success online scratches an itch for terminal underachievers like me but obviously it doesnt get us anywhere, being honest like right now is just as fruitless as it so far hasnt inspired any kind of real world response.
People come to these threads looking for realistic advice and get mocked, sometimes the default answers are just not possible.

>Anime pedofag
>Can't find a job
why am I not surprised? Go back to your board retard

I think I'm in a similar situation
>hate working/wasting my time for others
>But I like money
Not sure what to do.

Get a GED. I assume you don't have a car, so you need to get whatever job you can and save until you can buy something cheap. Don't finance one, since your employment is tenuous at this point and you don't want to be stuck with a specific job. It's a lot easier to move jobs when you don't have a car payment or mortgage. A car also gives you a place to live, even if it's just in a WalMart parking lot. Read my two posts here .

>The worst part is I'd have to earn more than typical junior pay
And why is that? This is a mistake that I think too many people here make. They apply for jobs they're not qualified for and want higher than average pay rates. That really limits you. It's very rare for you to be the only applicant for a job, and even if you are, and employer usually isn't desperate enough to fill the position to screw their self.

>Probably but I dont see the point right now
Are you retarded? Nobody is going to hand you a job. You make your own opportunities. If even you aren't willing to invest in yourself why would anyone else? Get a fucking GED. That's not even university. It's the equivalent to a high school diploma. A diploma is pretty much a requirement for anything. You NEED a diploma/GED. Get the fuck off your ass you lazy piece of shit.

Don't feel sorry for him. His situation is basically "I've done nothing and I'm all out of options!"