Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLGVGvO1YeE

He's a cuck but I love him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CTMIoBQ8PRM
youtube.com/watch?v=HV00_B3ZirQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he sounds autistic

fucking pleb.everyone else apart from the neighbourhoods and him got interesting albums

He's either autistic or too posh and full of himself to fuction

Here's a patrician one instead:

youtube.com/watch?v=CTMIoBQ8PRM

all the amoeba episode did was show he has shit taste on top of being ugly and making boring ass music

I know his taste is shit that's why this is so funny

He's so boring and annoying. This video portrait how I imagine your average Sup Forums shitposter somehow. Maybe he really is.

I bursted out laughing when I saw the Morrissey book

ITT Average Sup Forums poster's What's In My Bag

I dunno, people are really shilling this guy but I feel like he's just a pleb Sup Forumstant, p4k et al know he used to lurk here right?

HE HAS SUCH BASIC Sup Forums TASTE WOW

Why's everyone hating on Will, he just seems kind of low-energy/depressed.

Is this why people hate me? They think I'm trying to be pretentious or smug? Fock

I don't think this video is as bad as people are making it out to be? It's funny, low-key, he's not actuall shitting on people's tastes, just saying that he heard they sucked, he even says he'll listen to them anyway.

What's your problems?

If you dress like that and act like that at the same time generally that's the image that's produced

He's a basic bitch. And I have to hear about him every day on the radio or when I read music blogs or listen to Spotify. And he is so fucking boring. And so is his music.

Dress like that? He's just wearing jeans, a t-shirt and a jacket. Seems pretty low-key to me.

jfc what a cunt

literally Sup Forums personified, no wonder he gets shilled here

lol no, mu personified would be more self conscius and try to land on more obscure records.

after watching this im gna listen to Liturgy for the first time

will is my secret husbando

same here

they seem to have okay taste

>okay taste
Who has good taste?

nice picks. also, i dunno why steve gunn doesn't get talked about more on Sup Forums

>no wonder he gets shilled here
he shills himself here, everybody knows that
fuck off will

I just meant they seem cool, I'm not ranking tastes

same here god damn these guys have interesting tastes

youtube.com/watch?v=HV00_B3ZirQ

>you know you've got some nice shoulders

...have you guys considered that maybe this music isn't FOR you? it's lo fi depression rock, which apparently you guys are too sophisticated to enjoy, but he obviously has a significant fanbase among sad normies, and for sad normie musichis songwriting is actually pretty complex, interesting, and emotional

so why all the hate for a niche band that's suddenly gotten attention? still muh viraling?

Have you considered that you're a giant faggot?

HHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

we /liturgy/ in here

I like his music, I'm even going to see him live (mainly cause tickets were surprisingly cheap) but look at him. He's just a massive fucking cuck.

desu if you listen to Liturgy's music without the prejudices in mind it's very easy to like

I like that a thread about Will Cuckledo has resulted in people listening to Liturgy

they picked some nice records, i can't figure out why so many people are butthurting in the comments

Metalheads hate them

this guy has a really shit taste

having varied taste and being open-minded about music apparently correlates to being a "hipster"

Which one are you?

Is Will actually blowing up?

Flavor of the month more or less.

What I don't get is first of all he looks like a cuckold bitch and secondly the music isn't that good. I know people who I respect and they're into CSH (a TERRIBLE band name too) and I can see niche appeal I suppose, but the extent to which this has blown up... I guess it's just a demonstration of the power of hype cycles in the blogosphere

tyler erroneously picked up a john taverner (renaissance composer) record instead of a john tavener (the contemporary composer he talks about)

If you say you're great enough times, people will believe you.
If you spam your music enough times, people will eventually listen.

I'd be the 3 star reviewer

Why is his mouth always so crusty

yeah that was a pleb af thing to do but you can tell classical isn't really his thing so its forgiveable
his other picks were great

lol nice catch, you should comment this on the video

People already have

that record of missa gloria tibi trinitas is absolutely goat btw

>blogosphere
stopped reading there.

I side with the 5 star reviewer. I wouldn't give it a perfect score, but The Ark Work was AOTY for me last year. It was also my introduction to Liturgy

It's the last word my man

Such meme taste and this guy gets BNM’s?

fuck off, will

jesus, i wonder what its like become a meme before you hit mainsteam popularity.

Patrician taste from the Liturgy Lads

On one hand he's a huge fucking pleb but on the other good on him for not being a tryhard. He seems affable enough (and he reminds me of my brother)

i know thats why

Wow his taste is pretty bad.

Picks out the newest weezer album, and poptimist tier stuff like blackstar and life of pablo.

Only good he did was get twin peaks (though looks like its on dvd or something).

He doesn't even deserve his 15 minutes of fame

Fuck him and every other viraler here it legitimately bothers me multiple musicians got their starts here I'd take aaron over this pseudo Van dyke parks

SeeNarcissism has that effect. Idiots will believe you.

Just can't stand the guy.

I hate how he's constantly denying that he ever used to post here.

Well his music sounds like white noise
There's no texture
It's just generic nothingness
It's mass produced noise so that he can get rich quick and add to his ego
Same with Kanye west
Am I the only one that actually thinks Kanye west doesn't have a good voice or even any talent
He's just a big headed douche capitalist moron who thinks he's special and his plans are going to change the world
This is what happens when every child is told here special
They don't try in life

Lol wtf? He has no taste... and hasn't heard anything...

probably the most pathetic "what's in my bag" I've ever watched.

Pablo is good though. He's right about that.

his taste is LITERALLY Sup Forums-core, yet he insists with the lie that he never posted here. fucking lol

stay mad

your fucking retarded, how is weezer or kanye Sup Forums-core there literally some of the most popular artists.

Can we start posting bandcamp artists that are better than him again?

>Am I the only one that actually thinks Kanye west doesn't have a good voice or even any talent
hahaha

no

Just a shitty version of the early Wavves, what's so good about this degenerate?

>all these people complaining that Will has bad taste when the same albums are posted here constantly

>Sup Forums is one person

>my publicist told me to listen to this

jesus. worst taste ever. what business does he have making music if he doesn't even like it?