About to marathon this album. Is it good or is it just "CRACKAS BE OPPRESSIN US AND SHIT?"

About to marathon this album. Is it good or is it just "CRACKAS BE OPPRESSIN US AND SHIT?"

its a fucking masterpiece

Both

Well the quality of the music is subjective but the message isn't anti-white in any regard.

what do you mean by "marathon", it's barely an hour long

Listen to Good Kid MAAD City instead.

This

It is and if the idea that it's all just the latter is just one-dimensional thinking and/or Sup Forums shitposting.

This. It isn't anti-white but anti-crackas.

Why don't you listen to it then form your own opinion

just a tv meme bruh.

nice meme

From my understanding Flying Lotus gave Kendrick a bunch of beats that eventually turned into this. Which is cool because there's a jazz influence that surfaces from time to time. Also Thundercats features.

There are some racially themed lyrics for sure, but it's fun to experience a perspective that you might not otherwise get to experience. "Alright" puts a stupid grin on my face because it's just an optimistic anthem for the oppressed. It's a fun experience.

this desu

It was pretty interesting and I'm not even that into hip hop

It's a mediocre album. Kendrick fell off. GKMC is much better. If you enjoy the themes, try out D'Angelo's Black Messiah. It's much more nuanced and subtle.

>ooga booga hippity hop
>serious music

Pick one

^
^
WHY WONT ANYONE LOVE MY KPOP

>underage b&

I actually found it way better than GKMC

8/10

>I REMEMBER YOU WAS CONFLICTED
>MISUSING YOUR INFLUENCE

Pretty good GKMC is the better album tho

whitey b racyiss n shieet

There, the whole album.

lol wut. That's like saying "im not anti black, im anti nigger"

There's a difference between black and nigger. Like there's a difference between white and redneck/cracker. The term "nigger" for lots of people is the black equivalent of redneck.

well it's not.

Great album and in fact a complete opposite of what you said OP. He puts a lot of blame on the black community which is why some no taste blacks couldn't connect with it.

they didn't say serious tho

Best hip-hop album of the decade.

this comment is so retarded. There's nothing "anti cracka" on this album, it's just pro black.

Yes it is, by far lol.

lol, no. The rapping itself is probably better, but the songs as a whole just aren't as compelling.

it's neither but it's closer to crackas be oppressin us and shit

it's more like mediocre and we wuz kangz btw fuck the police especially the white ones xd

It’s an 8/10

This

Found it hard to get into, but it gets really good after the first 2-4 songs

>2016
>being this retarded

>cover features a violent group of black men celebrating over the death of white man
>lyrics include such lines "black as the heart of an Aryan"
>themes focus around the coming violent revolution against nonexistent oppressive forces propagated by white people
"lol there's nothing anti-white about this album! just turn your brain off bro and join cuck-out like me!"

White people who masochistically enjoy celebrating their own genocide are frankly revolting. There's something so incredibly off-putting about a white person who takes every opportunity to hate themselves; it's so weak and disturbing to watch, like a person mutilating themselves publicly.

It's not as good as GKMC, it has a little bit of "crackas be oppressing" and a little of the "we was kings, what happened to us?"... he puts blame on both, but overall it lacks a flow and coherence that made GKMC such a masterpiece. GKMC also has much better lyricism and Thundercat's noodly jazz is kinda overrated.

this. as a black man i find modern day white guilt to be a disgusting and pitiful sight to see.

this

Its like 78 minutes, man

niggers

i've only listened to Good Kid, M.a.a.d City, and Untitled. Unmastered. by kendrick lamar
should i listen to his rest? i thought those were pretty good but im looking at more bangers like m.a.a.d city and the trap shit like the first part of untitled 07. i did like other songs though

I've been referring to white guilt as " the new white mans burden" it's racist as fuck to assume that's its your responsibility as a white man to feel guilty for other races, as if they need my guilt to succeed or something

>hurr durr the niggers are gonna take over America hurr durr wake up sheeple

you should stick to gucci mane

Are you 15?

And being pro black means anti-cracka you stupid moulinyan

gucci mane sucks though
my favorite rapper is Earl Sweatshirt so i don't need hardcore trap shit. i was just saying that those were what i liked the most from kendrick so far.

Anyone who argues that black messiah is the better album by a far margin is just fucking dumb. I could understand one liking it a little more but besides that it's coming from a similar place.

yes

dick fart nigger poop xddd

What about the fact that he states 'I'm the biggest hypocrite of 2015' right before blacker the Berry? Or that complexion is about equality between all races.

guess which message will stick with a black teenager

What's your problem my man?

shut up NIGGER stop trying to corrupt my country

nice hookey meme

thanks

Pretty good. Just a regular rap album but more jazzy

I don't see how kendrick will top this album

How could he top that album

it's bad because of the music, not the themese

TPAB > MBDTF

He already did.

GKMC>TPAB

Not even memeing

I'd say GKMC is the better album because of the story it tells. TPAB is good, there's no doubt about that but I wish he didn't go the political route.

But then again, there wouldn't be any need to tell another story if he already said what he had to say with GKMC.

I mean there's certain an element of social inequality in the songs. But just as much as there is that, it's also about Kendrick confronting himself, his depression and his insecurities. If anything, it's more about Kendrick personally with racial tension as a side point that causes some conflict in himself.

This.
The album does have an unironic "WE WUZ KANGZ" speech tho

this

8.5/10 for sure

GKMC is better tho

>masterpiece
>8.5

>>cover features a violent group of black men celebrating over the death of white man
How are they violent? They are celebrating throwing up money and beer. Your stereotyping is the problem we have in America.

>>lyrics include such lines "black as the heart of an Aryan"
Aryan Nazi, dumbass. Remember the whole "Eliminate the Jews" shit you learned in grade school?

>>themes focus around the coming violent revolution against nonexistent oppressive forces propagated by white people

You never picked up a history book about blacks in America, have you?

A white guy doesn't have to have guilt to know how unfairly challenged a minority has it. Im a guy and I know ,in some areas, women can have it bad. Im not gonna be ashamed about my sex/gender about it

>Liking pop-rap albums

suck on my cock

first 2-4 songs is the best part of the album

Me sucking your 3 inch penis does not change the fact GKMC was an overrated pop rap album, tbqph familia

>Rich, world-famous black rapper
>has depression, insecurities
>sincerely believing this

No it doesn't famalam. Being pro-vanilla ice cream doesn't mean I'm anti-chocolate ice cream

>Rich, world-famous black rapper
>cares about social inequalities and systematic oppression and black on black crime
>sincerely believing this

WE WUZ KINGZ

>If you're a rich and famous musician, you shouldn't be depressed

>poor-fags actually believe this

The songwriting is just way beyond what Kendrick is doing. Kendrick can rap, but D'Angelo is crafting timeless music here.

yeah, 8.5 is a pretty high score

I don't have inflated ratings like P4K or Fantano, sorry

>it's totally fine because it's a classist word instead of a racist one

Lyrically, I'd probably disagree. Black Messiah is the better album for the following reasons
although I do think that TPaB is going to be a timeless album and a classic.

BM : TPaB :: There's a Riot Goin' On : Small Talk at 135th and Lenox

(Analogy is slightly reductive, but basically great lyrics vs. great songwriting)

>should i listen to his rest? i thought those were pretty good but im looking at more bangers like m.a.a.d city and the trap shit like the first part of untitled 07. i did like other songs though

how many niggas we done lost bro

“No, answer the question”

I used to think Kendrick was a serious rapper until I heard he's a conspiracy theorist and doesn't even vote. His music is still good, regardless of how much of a BLM wewuzkangz fool he is.

Depends on wether you understand sarcasm and irony above a third-grade level

>White
>Cracka

>Black
>Nigger