But why is he in the band

but why is he in the band

Other urls found in this thread:

greenplastic.com/mortigitempo/index.php?/topic/109724-ed-obrien-announces-new-tour-dates-and-album-date-on-twitter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's the Computer they talk about in OK Computer
He's the Kid they talk about in Kid A
He's the Thief they talk about in Hail to the Thief
He's the King they talk about in The King of Limbs

>post yfw he's The Bends

I heard he's the moon shaped pool

he's far too handsome to be in that band

>being literal eye candy for a shitty pop band is not empowering in the least, especially when there are two nerds beside him who clearly do all of the production

DUDE TEXTURES LMAO

quints confirms

damn, 90s Ed could've been a Calvin Klein model

>Haha, yeah, our Ed's a good lad. A lot of people ask us what he contributes, but honestly he's really important to have around. Sometimes in the studio, he'll say things like "That's good Jonny" or "Yes Thom, I think so too". Excellent banter. Also he sent Phil down Tesco's while I programmed all the drum parts on TKOL, so it's really thanks to him we got away with that.

never gets old

he services thommy's wee wee with his pretty face

He wrote the main riff to No Surprises and Creep. He does the weird feedback noisy bit at the end of Karma Police. He plays lead on Climbing Up The Walls.

He does a lot to add to their sound even if he's not such a driving force in the band as Thom or Jonny.

god he's aged so well

jelly

I bet Colin is the king of the bantz

He's there to attract girls to that ugly ass band. He's like their Davy Jones.

Are girls really into him? 'Cause Thom and Colin are far cuter imo.

You're not a girl idiot

>colin

Thom is definitely the sexiest but Colin is below average on his best day

Apparently the bassline on The National Anthem is actually a heavily processed a cappella piece improvised by Ed's sphincter in his sleep.

>Colin
wtf

quality control from the perspective of a handsome normie/chad

makes perfect sense t b h

Doesn't mean I can't have an opinion

Colin's a qt though, that beard really suits him

Wow, you managed to find one photo where he looks average. That's honestly impressive.

underrated

You're mistaking the abnormall for the ugly. He may not be conventionally attractive but he has unusual features that look pretty striking in combination. Plus he seems like a really sweet guy.

Working on your self esteem are you, Colin?

>the quints which summarized Ed's entire career

Har har, you really do have shit taste if you think Colin is ugly though. Also a shit attitude, I don't go round talking about how ugly people are.

No you talk on the internet about how hot Colin Greenwood is. That's normal thing to do.

why do you hate Colin?

I don't. Why are you melodramatic.

I'm not really normal but it's a damn sight more positive than what you're doing m8.

why are you such a cunt

His twitter is Phil Elvrum tier

Lol good one Ed xD have my upvote chum

>I went to Sup Forums and was chocked to discover some people being less than polite
kys

There you go, at it again, I bet you feel good telling a guy to kill himself because they happen to find someone cute. And being on Sup Forums doesn't excuse it, it doesn't really cost anything to be nice.

His Twitter is top bants honestly

That's actually someone else masquerading as ed though.

>telling a guy to kill himself because they happen to find someone cute
I told them off because they called me a cunt. Learn to read idiot.
>And being on Sup Forums doesn't excuse it, it doesn't really cost anything to be nice.
Being nice all the time is unnatural for most people.

Wasn't me that called you a cunt. Don't see the point of bringing negativity into a conversation when we're talking about something as shallow as looks, it's not like they're controllable. Also being nice is easy man.

>Thom, y r u so mopey and eyewonk?
>Colin, u kno it is a life disease plz dnt
>Thom it puts frightens my kids u r creep register offender
>kekekekekek

Every knows this, we just wanna meme.

>Wasn't me that called you a cunt
I didn't imply that it was. Once again: learn to read idiot.
>Don't see the point of bringing negativity into a conversation when we're talking about something as shallow as looks
I wasn't even being that negative. I was just joking around until people started to feel the need to play psychiatrist or whatever.
>being nice is easy man
Suicide is easy too :):):):):):):):):):)

>Thom it puts frightens my kids u r creep register offender
wut

I'm this guy:
who you seem to think is the one that called you a cunt, so you learn to read you dip. Wasn't playing psychiatrist either, I did chuckle at one of your comments. I'm literally autistic though so I'm not good at jokes.

Hey Colin, when are you guys doing another From the Basement session?

>so you learn to read you dip
you got me
>I'm literally autistic
Not to be mean but I assumed you were.

Phillip Selway follows him

those songs suck tho

Nah it's cool, I don't see it as a particularly bad thing. I have to work on the appearances though if it's that obvious. Let's just agree to disagree on Colin's level of attractiveness.

It's not authenticated though, phil's just having a laugh.

greenplastic.com/mortigitempo/index.php?/topic/109724-ed-obrien-announces-new-tour-dates-and-album-date-on-twitter/

the Radiohead stan site seems to think it's legit
His tweet history makes it seem like it is too

But they all seem to think it's a joke, it's obviously fake, but it's still funny as fuck.

he is only in the band for ideoteque