Hey dinosaur jr officially announced a new album and a tour

hey dinosaur jr officially announced a new album and a tour

are you gonna fucking see them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a9dyqdK852c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're coming to the nearest major city to me so yeah i'm totally gonna go

even though you're living all over me is honestly the only album of theirs i love

what's not to love about bug if you love YLAOM

youtu.be/a9dyqdK852c
>ROLLINS
>O
>L
>L
>I
>N
>S

I got Bug recently and I'm not loving it yet. It has its moments, but most of the songs haven't really stuck out to me yet. It doesn't have the same feel

Fuck yeah i'm gonna fucking see them mother fucker.

rollins is the greatest

good

thats understandable i think some of the songs take some growing

Should I buy my tickets now even though it's more than 3 months away? I only ever saw Man or Astro-Man? at this place and they didn't fill it, but I'd assume Dinosaur Jr is a much bigger draw.

do it

probably won't go after all
just checked and i've got class until 6:30 the day of the concert and it's like 2 hours away

I've only listened to YLAOM, Bug, and Green Mind and loved all of them, is their recent stuff any good? Might go if it isn't shit

all the reunion records aside from I Bet On Sky (it's still pretty damn good but doesnt fit in with this description) are some of the band's best stuff to date really

I Bet on Sky isn't as good as beyond or Farm but it's highs (Don't Pretend You Didn't Know, Watch the Corners) are among their greatest songs ever

FUCK yeah boyyy

yeah those songs are really great, i think rude is great too prolly one of the best songs that lou sings in the band

Are any of the albums without Lou or Murph good? The local secondhand store has a lot of those

where you been is really good to

theyre all good. Without a Sound is pretty great. The best post lou + murph album. Hand Is Over is good but I rarely go back to it. Where You Been is the best Post lou album though

Dinosaur Jr is a fuckin joke.

First of all, they completely ripped off their sound from Dean Faffwell's late 80s band "Kishy Funt".

Secondly, their entire career is defined by one mediocre hit, which they released in the fucking 90s when alt-rock was it its peak and basically any half-decent song could chart and make you millions.

I've never seen a more overrate, shite band in my life. They should be swept into the dustbin of history.

so right bro

Very excited, thought their last album was their best post-bug album. Though I've heard j has had trouble recently, excited to watch their tour, though I'll never get to see them live cos I'm stuck in >Singapore

I'm seeing them at Wrecking Ball in Atlanta

Thinking about seeing them in Birmingham, but idk if it works with my schedule yet.

I'm gonna try to go to Wrecking Ball pretty much mostly just to see them

he looks incredibly red here