I want to go back to XP

I want to go back to XP

Attached: nUwy04a.png (3840x2160, 84K)

i want you to go back to RE DDIT lmao btfoed

It's people like you that share around viruses to other computers. You're like that one person that doesn't wanna vaccinate their kids cause they're already at the best version of themselves and don't need an upgrade. Have fun watching tyrones aids kill your child.

>everything i dont like is [meme]!

retard can’t even maintain a Windows 10 machine

Attached: 1501560668116.gif (245x140, 1.02M)

who are you quoting?

We have told you countless times to install Gentoo. You have brought this upon yourself.

OP BTFO

Surface Laptop with Windows 10S I'm assuming?

[I need help]

how do i beat my windows stockholm syndrome?

Unironically install gentoo

install linux mint or kubuntu. if you're really stuck with windows for some reason use windows 10 ltsb

>tfw XP is unironically faster than 10.
>"Moden design"
>Everything about it is inconsistent af, feels like there was no direction behind the teams working whatsoever.
I FELL FOR THE/g/ MEMES ONCE MORE.

then do it. Why make a thread about it you attention whore.

Go make a fucking blog about all the things you want but will never achieve because you are a fagot

The meme master. A classic quote of his.

Why couldn't they just have built on XP? Continuing to build on the bloated shit heap that was Vista ruined everything. If we had 64-bit XP with modern CPU/GPU support, security patches and DX12, maybe removed a bit of the legacy bloat, it would be the greatest OS of all time.

I guess MS doesn't give a shit, the plebs will use whatever they're told to. Fuck it.

Nobody is stopping you

This message doesn't make much sense to me. But I don't actually use Windows and haven't since the days of Windows 98 so perhaps it's something I'm missing.

Why is it saying that Windows 10 is too old to be supported and asking you to upgrade to Windows 10? Can't they use some simple number scheme like Windows 10.0 and Windows 10.1 and say Windows 10.x isn't supported, please upgrade to Windows 10.y?

Doesn't need to mean your retarded. I'm not sure I can either, not that I've tried.

7 was really good, I like XP better, but we had to move on.
Now that I have 10 on a work and home PC, using XP feels so much better, it's faster, more responsive, significantly less bloated, and compared to 10 it feels like using a Linux distro ffs.
>Why couldn't they just have built on XP?
Same reason they didn't do so with 7, corporate jewery, to generate hype, get 1st worlders to upgrade to the brand new spanking OS, to later sell their info and smother them with targeted ads, all sneaky like.

OP hasn't downloaded any security upgrades or feature upgrades

Windows 10 releases large feature updates like "Anniversary Update" or "Fall Creators Update" and I assume OP hasn't installed fucking any of them and is years behind

Don't we all?

Attached: XP.jpg (759x960, 59K)