Hip hop general

/hhg/
Share some shit you've been listening to, post your favorite album, help anons with reccomendations, etc. Hip hop thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DV8CiRlVTkU
youtube.com/watch?v=3PE7Csu5ons
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm very new here. So lately I've been listening to what are the "essentials" such as Madvillainy, Wu stuff, Tribe stuff yadda yadda. Any recommendations to take that next step? Also, is N.E.R.D considered rap or rock?

have you listened to West Coast hip hop? Try the essentials like NWA, Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg's debut

Dark Time Sunshine, Milo, Oddisee, Blu & Exile, Quasimoto, Cunnunlynguists will take you to the next step. I guess.

Each one of you has absolute dogshit taste

Yeah, I've listened to all the mainstream classics, and shit like Liquid Swords which is a bit more obscure.
Thanks dude.

ha is that guy "MAN ALL YOUR SHIT IS TASTE YET I DON'T REC ANYTHING"
if the guy is new to hip hop of course he will listen to mainstream classics, what do you expect? no wonder you are still a virgin

For now, this one. Beats and lyrics are.. just so freakin balanced. All hail O.C.

*your TASTE IS SHIT
oops

Then whats your favs?

Why would I recommend you something? You listen to hip hop i.e. your IQ is in the double digit and you are too stupid to appreciate the music I enjoy.

I'm the guy asking for recs, I only started getting into Hip-Hop about 3 months ago. What music do you listen to?

This is the next album I'm going to listen to, anyone have lyric translations for it?

list you top ten rappers and I'll show you a better list.

I actually bought it. Montana has been growing on me. I really liked this tape.
FGE Cyper 1>2, production in 2 really stepped up though
$avage really needa do his own thing, that niggas got mad talent

Montana also had the best Panda remix
Montana>T-Pain>Meek>Lupe>every other
youtu.be/DV8CiRlVTkU

>listening to rap, let alone TEN different rappers
Stay in school, kids; you don't wanna end up like this pathetic retard

guys, you are my last hope. Saw a video on yt months ago. rap music. cant think of a single line of the text. video was about a kid, who was son of a king. he witnesses how someone killed his father and grows up to be a warrior taking revenge. when he finally does and kills his fatherĀ“s murderer, he sees that the guy had a child, who he just made watch him kill his father. neverending circle thingy. anime/cartoonish style. catchy tune. anyone?

nvm. found it.

If you reply "Thugga Thugga" his next album will be his best

If you reply "no" his 15 minutes of fame are over

Thugga Thugga baby
SS3 AOTY

Thugga Thugga

youtube.com/watch?v=3PE7Csu5ons

Thoughts on this? I liked it, a lot more than Chance's tape in fact.

Does anyone have a download not completely fucked by the tags? I normally like DJ tags and stuff, but this is ridiculous