Is this the greatest Beatles album?

Is this the greatest Beatles album?
>inb4 scruffy

Good send off, far from the best album. Clearly 1967-68 was their prime.

Number 9

Revolver > Sgt. Pepper > Abbey Road > [white] > Rubber Soul > Help! > Let It Be > A Hard Days Night > Beatles for Sale > Please Please Me > With The Beatles

Is fantastic. What's your point?

>The best album featuring any of the Beatles
Ram

>The best album by The Beatles
Magical Mystery Tour

>With The Beatles
>last
Plebtastic!

Half the album is garbage filler though

Neither of the albums I mentioned have even an iota of weakness in their entirety. Which one were you specifically referring to?

yes it is
second is magical mystery tour

yes

The blandest Beatles album I have heard, hands down. After I listened to it, I seriously sat and asked myself: "is this it?". I listened to it 10 times or so, and I remembered almost no songs from it except "Here Comes the Sun", and even it was a B-side by Revolver's standards.

No prog pop and GOAT production from Sgt Pepper, no Helter Skelter-level bangers from White Album, and absolutely no hooks and interesting changes. Everything is written by Beatles, but like they suddenly burned out completely.

Arguably yeah.

>Neither of the albums I mentioned have even an iota of weakness in their entirety
>Ram One
>Smile Away
>Eat At Home
>Too Many People
etc

THE FACT THAT

SO MANY

>Magical Mystery Tour
wew fucking lad

>1967
>Revolver was released in 1966

Sgt. Pepper is a piece of shit.

this

Abbey road is definitely second though

George Bush does not care about black people.

No. Rubber soul is

I got to give it to A Day In The Life though. its one of the greatest Beatles songs

Here's your (You)

I've never met him, but his band is pretty good.

The Beatles never put out a bad album.

My brother got a demo version of this album with all of the singles missing from it. It was pretty cool. That being said, I think that Rubber Soul or The Beatles beat it.
also
>Octopuses Garden is Ringo's best song

wow what bad taste. You never give me your money, she's so heavy, because and the whole medley are godtier

no Revolver is

Hands down desu

revolver

>1966
>Rubber Soul was released in 1965

Who /surprised/ here?

out of all the songs I could've thought of as filler in ram, ram on is an interesting choice. I think it's my favorite mccartney song

I also think Rubber soul is the best.