Fecegook harvested 50 mil accounts with no consent or alert

wccftech.com/50-million-facebook-profiles-harvested
>mfw never had a Fecegook account made in ALL of these years

Attached: Curry, but not Pajeet.gif (232x181, 1.13M)

>fecegook

Um, it's called Faceberg.

>tfw have a fake account for shitposting
Congrats on harvesting my shitpost lul

>be only person in my entire social circle who never signed up for faggotbook

they will never fathom the depths of my wizardly powers.

>Not having Facebook in 2018

Pretty much half of the pussy I slayed came from social newtork interaction.

Only those who have no friends, work, college or are very old can allow themselves to be without Facebook these days.

Attached: 1516248593597.png (792x600, 52K)

If you believe these stories you are nothing but a fucking sheep

Attached: Do i look Right Wing to you.jpg (2048x1368, 217K)

he's a fuckin gay coal burning SJW why the fuck would that guy be in it to win it for the right wing FFS have a fucking brain

>Chasing the vaginal Jew
Also
>Only those who have no friends, work, college or are very old can allow themselves to be without Facebook these days.

Let's break this down
>Friends
All my Friends are on riot.im (actual friends, not "people I've come across in my life" like on Facebook)

>Work
I've been working in IT since 1996, I don't understand how it could possibly be a requirement. I've never needed it for work, can you explain why you think you do?

>College
I was studying until 2005, what has changed that you now need it?

>Very old
From what I've heard the kids are shunning Facebook in large numbers

>t. virgin

32, no health problems (work out every day), wage is 800$ a month (rent is 150~180$ a month for a two-room 50 m2 apartment with separate toilet and bath and this includes paying for internet and digital TV subscriptions, food is roughly 300 a month, don't have a car so not sitting on gas needle, all leftover money is spend mainly on hardware, gaymen, and my gf), working literally by sweeping streets 8 hours a day 3 days a week. And feel abso-effing-lutely fine. Also not living in 'muridump. But at least you've tried.

0/2 is 0 you LARPing piece of shit.

>I've been working in IT since 1996, I don't understand how it could possibly be a requirement. I've never needed it for work, can you explain why you think you do?
Another user, but my boss requires it for call a meeting and other retarded shit. Of course i haven't uploaded my pic and my name is kinda common.

Attached: 1518971769631.png (1600x1687, 326K)

>currytech

Is this the end of Facebook?

One can dream

>800$ a month
Sounds like a third world country, but those expenses are a little too high for that

>Fecegook harvested 50 mil accounts with no consent or alert
They did have consent, they agreed to that EULA saying all their shit are belong to them. They have no obligation to alert them at all either.

>tfw paying $800 for 19m2

Thats actually minimum wage after taxes

Attached: 1520654494638.png (850x568, 1.23M)

Not really. Prices on food and many other services (transport, cinema, cafe/restaurants, medicine, etc) are pretty low in my country, so those 300$ which I spend on food in a month...well...I just buy A LOT of food, a months-worth of many different kinds of fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, drinks, dairy products, etc. For an average citizen of my country the amount of food I buy for a month is actually looking quite excessive, as usually a person will spend roughly 80~120$ worth for a monthly amount of pretty decent products. I just buy expensive top tier quality food AND buy a lot of it, that's why it's 300$ most of the time.

Not really. Minimal wage in my country is currently hovering at a 312$ mark, this is lowest point of lower class, anything below is considered "survival" and a "brink of becoming homeless". By my country's standards I'm considered to be a "lower edge of middle class, not in a lower class, but barely hanging in mid tier".

honestly anyone who types in 'john smith' into the facebook search page can do this

Guess being working class with low wages in the US is worse than I thought

Interesting. I've been considering trying to find a job over the internet and move to a semi-developing third world country with lower cost of life

>GLORIOUS modern Mother Russia
>third world
How about you stop with this retarded shit already?
Also, I've made a calculation mistake in previous post when I've said my rent is 150~180$ right now. It's way lower than that - 70$ during warm seasons (mid/late spring ~ summer ~ early/mid autumn, when no added expenses done for pipe heating in the house) and 105$ right now while winter lasts. My internet is unthrottled uncapped monthly tariff of 60 mbit/s for 10$ a month (Ethernet), also.

Oh, sorry, 2nd world then

>He doesn't interact with friends in real life
>Work, college, very old
What?

Stopped using it last December. A month later you start wondering why you needed it in the first place.

kikebook did something sketchy? color me fucking surprised

That's better. At least you're not stupid and uneducated enough as to keep on parroting this autistic state MSM propaganda-driven "Russia is STILL a third world shit hole" mid/late-90s BS FUD. Today's modern Russia is basically on par with EU Germany in it's best days by the sheer level of quality of citizen's life, and that's while under all these BS """""sanctions""""" and other stupid shit. Considering the fugly state the modern EU is currently in, we'll overcome (and go way beyond) EU's overall levels of quality of life in roughly 4~10 years TOPS, essentially matching 80's (U)-ASS-EYE and it's Yuppie style lifers. We're already having a pretty noticeable share of our Yuppies appearing right now, been seeing them since 2012, but the amount will grow exponentially in all fields in the next 10 years.

go away ivan

My name's Alexander, but nice try anyway, my 'murifat/Cannedturd """""""""""friend""""""""""". At least you've tried (not really).

i told you to go away ivan

>t. too dumb to be anyone other than 'murifat

>Russia is basically on par with EU Germany in it's best days
Interesting. Got any outrageous metric to back that outrageous claim?

>putting effort into appearance
How cucked.

>implying they aren't literally harvesting every account
Is this some kind of psychological diversion "news"?